EOG: No small change

Funny :slight_smile: I don’t live in a van. I own a van. Me’s not homeless :smile:

2 Likes

Haha :smiley: I just read the latest posts and it sounded like it :joy:

1 Like

EoG is asking what do you want the wealth for?
What would your abundant life look like?

The healing in G1 uses our goals to find the limiting beliefs & emotions to work on. (This is the same for K1)
So, for example, if I choose the goal to build a multi-million dollar software startup, I will have different issues to work on compared to, if the goal I set for myself was to build a multi-million dollar dropshipping business.

In theory, I can do either, but each has different issues that need resolved for me to progress.

4 Likes

Sounds interesting but I am not sure if I really understand. Can you elaborate on this pls?

3 Likes

Sure.

No single subliminal file can be expected to:
clear ALL possible limiting beliefs,
for ALL possible ways to build wealth,
simultaneously - in just 1 month.

Without a goal, all that the file can work on are:
A) general poverty consciousness issues;
B) day to day challenges one has in their current job/business.

THAT is simply NOT enough to build lasting wealth which is the goal of EOG-Core inside G1.

The more conscious awareness you have of your goals, concerns, fears, etc., the more data your subconscious mind has to process the subliminal with.

Simon’s Instructions on using EOG’s First Stage
(Can be appropriated for Khan, but not applicable to Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, or Emperor Fitness)

1. Create a section in your physical journal.
    Write down your Wealth Goal - some 6-10 figure number.
    Can be net worth, liquid money in bank, monthly cashflow, size of your business, whatever you want.

2. List the ways in which you want to get to that number - business/career ideas, and the basic plans, if possible.

3. Write down all the reasons you will FAIL - why you think you can’t achieve such a goal, or are not capable of succeeding with those plans.
    Fears. Obstacles. Lack of Skills. Everything you’re concerned at all about.

4. Play Stage 1. (or stack it with the next Stages if you’re also using them already)

5. Read those Goals, Plans, and Beliefs everyday.
    Notice & update it with any new thoughts you’re having - both positive & negative.

6. As days progress, you should find more & more of those limiting/failure thoughts appearing like some other idiot’s ideas, and you feeling more & more like you can DEFINITELY achieve that Goal.

7. This is when the job of Stage 1 is complete, and you can progress to Stage 2.

Edit:
Do steps 1-3 to the best of your current ability. You don’t have to have all the answers, but it helps not to be lazy with your thinking.
Also, remember that refinement of your goals, plans, and skills development is the focus of Stage 2. The job of this document is far from over. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps someone. :+1:

55 Likes

Today was rough for me. First, a snag came when getting ready for a withdrawal before heading out for work. I thought it was a misunderstanding on their part, but realized later that I’d initiated something on my account weeks back, so the snag was my fault.

I was then asked to do a job at our shop that should have taken only an hour, but nothing was explained initially, my job wasn’t good enough, and I ended up spending 4 hours (at least) completing it. During this time, I really went south in my thinking.

I had EOG, Sanguine, and PCC looping in my pocket, and my thoughts went to imagining arguments, quitting my job, and other bad thoughts. I knew it was EOG digging up crap, and I even imagined walking away from the job today since (negative thoughts, on and on).

I had seen the questions:

but I had trouble finding good, stable, honest reasons. I wasn’t in a good spot emotionally.

Reading your instructions for Stage 1, @Simon, changed my attitude completely. It gave me hope because I was experiencing almost every bad thought connected to failing. Knowing this was to be expected energized me, taking all blame off others–and myself.

I was seeing all the ways I could fail, reasons people didn’t like me, ways I’d hurt others and myself…all of the negative thinking. But being given instructions to own them via writing was soooo encouraging. In that guide, it shows short-term and long-term thinking, and I need BOTH. Thank you!!

I know some of my answers already for the goals journal, I’m going to go write it in another program, and print it out. Tonight.

I just caught your edit. Thanks for elaborating on this–as it really helps.

3 Likes

The combination of these two posts (@Simon’s exercise/ideas and then @subliminalguy’s reaction to the ideas) yields principles that are widely applicable to working with subliminals as a whole.

Thanks! And I’m quoting this to my journal as another valuable resource.

4 Likes

I finally got my printer hooked up correctly, printed my wealth goals, and added another “reason I will fail”. The printer stuff, although it took 12 hours to finally finish (installing software, reinstalling it until it finally worked, on and off) was easy. The last reason I could/would fail was difficult. And it only took 10 minutes to write out and reprint.

It was “I need to make everyone happy”. I am seeing at this moment that making everyone happy with me means I have no freedom, no flexibility, no room to explore, whatsoever. My only focus in this mindset is being afraid of others. All fear, no love and freedom.

It directly reflects on how I was raised. I had begun ranting about my mom…….but that doesn’t do anything for anyone. She’s not here now, being critical all the time. I’m reliving the same memories between my ears.

I’ll let EOG do its thing on me.

Thank you @Simon for sharing that guide. When I focus on those things, EOG definitely has something to work with. I’ll see how EOG works on those beliefs now.

3 Likes

I went for a walk. I’d not been outside all day. First thing I noticed was I didn’t need anyone else’s attention. I also noticed 2 separate women reacting to me approaching them. I thought EOG had no romance scripting, but I’m using PCC along with it too. Nice reaction there :wink:

Something which happened during my walk was I’d begun Ascension v.2 New Dawn, thinking I needed some motivation. But after only running it 10 minutes, I turned it off. I put EOG back on solo. Sometimes when in a groove of thinking and feeling (like on EOG and PCC constantly), changing to something new switches focus. This did, and my mind has been very involved with the prior two tracks. So I switched back. Adding Ascension presently is a detour I’ll wait on. Changes are happening, and I’m enjoying them. I’ll keep my stack going.

Finally, I’ll admit something I thought near the end of my walk. I suddenly fantasized that my motivation was coming from within myself, and not other people. This is big, as constantly depending on other’s acceptance and approval has sidelined me in many endeavors. I felt powerful just in knowing I had control of me. I’m on ST1, so I’ve not banked on that since it’s much more ST2 stuff, me being fed truths of my own competence. It may be in the core scripting, and it’s got me motivated presently.

2 Likes

I added Godlike Masculinity to my stack last night. My mindset is different this morning, and I can’t identify it exactly. Oh, just realized something.

I’ve been facing an old helplessness pattern while using EOG. Helplessness is something I’ve used many times in life to fail, and presently I’m not owned by that trap. I’m facing temptations to fail on EOG constantly. EOG says “move forward”, and old comfort zones cry out, wanting their place again. Not today. GM is making itself known, as I’ve used it before to light a fire under me.

Along those lines, I read someone’s reply to a new user about the value of set and forget listening. I can only agree. Considering EOG doesn’t share its exact modules, set and forget works best for me. It’s slowly growing in me, and I’m liking the changes coming on.

2 Likes

I’m glad I asked Simon to help us out. Very helpful indeed, going to use it for ev4 too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My temptation to fail this morning was a well-known act of lying in bed, knowing what happens when I purposely procrastinate getting up. I first think “this is good”, but a sadness slowly but steadily grows. I’ll sit there and debate staying vs. moving, even wondering if getting up is really what I thought it was.

After writing the post above, I got up, took my vitamins and made some coffee, then realized I’d not posted what I’d planned to originally, my seeing my failure thinking in action. But something good was moving in me, and my schedule is/was thrown off. Getting back up again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be very interested in that myself. I emailed support here last night since I’ve pulled off Emperor a couple of times–due to anger which surfaces from within me. I’ve always kept my anger inside when dealing with people, and Emperor insists I bring it out. I’d be interested in a guide which would name what’s going on in me, as it’s really foreign to me.

(this comes from Mr. Nice Guy himself though. Anger—ahhhhh!!!) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Same goes with me. I’d have dreams in which I’d face bullies from highschool (ahhh good ol’ times, don’t we all miss them?) and either go own with my business and completely starve them from any attention or beat the hell out of them if they got in my way. Then, when I remember these dreams, I’d be pumped for the rest of the day and I’d be highly agitated and keep thinking about the past and how I’d do things differently now. This results in me feeling way more ready to instantly fight back full force when someone disrespects me, like there is this voice inside me that screams “No more!”. Besides that, I don’ really know how to turn it into something useful yet.

I got an idea: Maybe use it to turn your life around by acting seperate from your character. For example, you’d identify with this inner voice and handle a lazy part of your personality as an intruder and tell them “No more!” too and act against it. Just an idea that come to me while writing

1 Like

Me neither, which was why I wrote support last night. My anger is “all mine”… until it comes out and I’m fanning a growing blaze which is igniting other’s anger too. I’m thinking “stop the sub?” or start a fight? Survival said stop the sub, as my desire to instantly react was growing.

Not sure about acting separate from my character yet. Not this morning anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess what I mean by that is viewing laziness and your current situation as a bully to fight. This really was just a thought that came to mind, I don’t know if that is a good idea, but when people are depressed, it is actually really good when they get angry because that is more empowering

2 Likes

I need a little nudging to put in the effort to make a long post. :smile:

There was something that got left out earlier, so here’s a little addendum…

Clearly, the 2 quotes above are not saying the same thing.

EOG is not limited to numerical Money Goals, it is about creating the thinking patterns of a wealthy person, which in effect leads to the life of a wealthy person.

When I use EOG, my reflections not only cover how I can create value in businesses, but also in community, charities, non-profits, local politics, etc. I get serious about my general health/fitness, and on EOG, was the ONLY time I had given thought to the possibility of choosing to get married.

Such cognitions should be added to your journal/document, as ideas for Goals.

Which brings us to…

You’re correct that EOG does not have romance scripting, so it doesn’t have the sexual intent of Primal, skills of Sex Mastery, etc.

But EOG does seek to make you into a High Value person, and for you to build a good life.
Dating, Friends, Socializing, Travel, Networking, Partnering, Hobbies, Studies, everything that is in your personal model of a high quality life will be boosted.

There may not be Romance modules, but there certainly are Self Esteem, Decision Making, Creativity, Sales, Persuasion, Leadership, and Time Management modules. :wink:

This is from @HappyHero’s journal:

Conclusion:
It is best to see Ecstasy of Gold as an all-around Success Subliminal, with a focus on Abundance & Productivity. Assuming it as being limited to Money, would be underestimating it - bigtime. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Dang @Simon, forgot some of the changes. I need to get back on EoG soon!

3 Likes

As days have passed, I’m feeling better inside myself about moving forward, and I’ve been thinking about those very things. Life is unfulfilling, with money or without, if I’m not active in the community sharing myself and who I am. Right here I just realized another very real reason I could fail–and it’s that I would hide with my wealth, cutting off everyone.

Years back (maybe 5), I looked at wealth for that very reason. It’d give me reason and ways to hide in my house, stay “safe” by avoiding others, and just be alone. In trauma survival mode, that thinking makes some sense. I’m not there, primarily due to my use of subliminals, as it was on my mnd daily. Healing subliminals aren’t sexy, no. But when one is edified daily, mindset changes do happen. My assumption is that EOG has no trauma clearing scripting. I may be wrong, and I’d love to know. For me, most of my wealth barriers had small connections to traumas, and thinking about a wealthy lifestyle had me imagining traumatic events–and sometimes past traumas. I’m not fully imagining a wealthy lifestyle today, as these very connections were on my mind today. I had EOG on solo most of the day, and I was in some financially stable neighborhoods. However, I felt vulnerable today. Just got home. Gonna shower.

Today’s summary: avoiding the truth of my past makes it stronger. I turned on Regeneration solo driving home, and have it running alone now. It was a long day, and I need rest.

Out for now.

4 Likes

I need to admit this. Fear is saying “don’t”, but fuck that bastard.

I got stuck working with a guy who’s obviously been traumatized, is a heavy drinker, and nobody likes working with him. Why did he affect me? Because I was raised by a chronically unhappy mom who drank dawn to dusk, continually trying to bury her own traumas. There are a LOT of similarities.

I was not raised with a dad, and numerous times in my life I’ve been around healthy males, and I longed to be young again. I wished I had a dad. I never did. Well, almost. I met my dad when I was in my senior year of high school, and after graduating high school and buying a motorcycle, I drove across the state to visit him. I stayed all summer, fishing with him usually 5 days a week. But I wasn’t happy. I wanted him to fill my needs, take old pains away, you know–be emotionally available. And he wasn’t. He died at 63, but was still stuck at age 13(?), when his own father died. He had to grow up too fast, even joining the Marines and entering WWII underage (15).

I wrestled with this coworker in my head all day–since I knew this routine too well: know he’s not available, wish he was, wish he’d not be so angry and reactive–but still hope for goodness, reaching out again and again too. His angry outbursts slapped me away, with me being angry (silently) all day. And I ruminated on revenge thoughts mostly. Then I’d feel bad, like I’d cut off someone who could have loved me. That’s exactly how my relationship with my mom was. It was an old hopeless “there’s no love here” kind of feeling. I covered it with anger…but sadness popped up a few times today.

I ended up working 12 hours since he wanted to be “super employee” for the boss (which I think he sees as a father figure, no kidding). But after 10 hours, I wanted to cut it short. I allowed shit treatment, and this awakened regret and memories of me failing myself. Fucking trauma wheel spinning! Fuck!

3 Likes