Ecstasy of Gold - Now or Never

Dang! Lol

I have been getting things done like a maniac. Waking up at 6am. Working for 10 hours (with short interval breaks). Working out, and then studying to hone my craft.

Trying to ride this wave as long as possible so somehow updating a forum falls very low on priorities.

@MavericKobra the program is David Snyder - Killer Influence

9 Likes

I’m a big fan of David Snyder, I have almost all of his programs, including Vibrational Influence.

Can I ask how did he helped you? Did the course helped you with getting more sales or girls(for fun) or how?

3 Likes

Love this guy. I’m about 3/4 through killer influence and he has completely changed my approach to sales. From a “selling” mindset to a “I’m just making an offer” approach.

His state control stuff is life changing, as well as a couple of his techniques like spinning and grey room.

@MavericKobra how has he helped you? Any of his other programs that would recommend as well?

2 Likes

Isn’t that what you do with women as well? :wink:

1 Like

Conversation Persuasion & Influence
Stealth CPI
Killer Influence
Vibration Influence

Conversation Persuasion & Influence and Stealth CPI are the basic courses, Killer influence is intermediate level and Vibrational influence is pro level.

How his courses have helped me?

So, now I’m confident in every kind of relationship in my life. If I’m in a relationship with a girl, I know she won’t go behind my back, because I’m controlling her. There is no feeling of insecurity. I know my friends are loyal to me. In any given room every person does respect me and my opinions. Etc etc.

3 Likes

8 days on EoG ST3

1. As mentioned started happening at the end of ST2, I found some “mentors” in the form of life changing programs and books. In fact, one book I have owned for years and was cleaning when I came across it. It’s like an entirely new book this time, kinda when the student is ready sorta thing.

2. I look forward to and have fun with my sales calls. It’s a complete paradigm shift in mindset. Where I used to dread the calls, fear rejection, fear sounding stupid, now it’s calls = Just chatting with people, having fun, being playful, making the offer, and possibly lots of money.

3. My everyday conversing and small talk is the best it’s ever been in my life. Things like joking with the cash register person or the server. Or at networking events. Or random strangers. Just the right thing seems to come out at the right time.

4. My productivity is ridiculous right now. I’m getting so much done and accomplished and I look forward to doing what needs to be done. I can recall only two mornings where I woke up not feeling like doing anything, but it was as if someone took over my body and I just started.

5. Surprisingly, along with the productivity my social life is crazy in a good way again too. I’ve gone on 3 new dates since starting, slept with two, and have plans with all 3 for future hang outs again. Not to mention, I’ve attended fun events and concerts that I love as well. It’s as if I have double the time available to me now.

8 days, ST3 is a sweet relief and making ST1 and 2 seem worth it now.

10 Likes

So true, I found myself contemplating just this the other night. How with women it’s no big deal, choose from who chooses you, nothing personal.

But with business and sales I was making every call as if it was life or death.

Tony Robbins I think talks about taking some aspect of life you are really good/successful at, and modeling your approach, mindset, actions from that into other areas.

2 Likes

I don’t believe this is realistic of possible to do all the time and with all people.

I won’t go much deeper into why, but you can read this book to understand why, and why chasing control of people is the source of most of life’s pain:

3 Likes

This should be written on every sales page of Khan and EoG :smile:

3 Likes

Yes, this is how it works on every level of life. With women too.

You’re not convincing anybody of anything. You find people who have some interest, and show them you have a great offer.

5 Likes

I totally understand your point here, I’m not controlling anyone’s life decisions. But I’m giving so much value to other person that the other person just doesn’t want to cheat on me. Like David Snyder mentions in one of his lecture that if you give 3 orgasms for three days to a woman, she will be hooked to you for life. So I am giving her value, which she just can’t risk. And there are many more such things. This is just one example.

I’m not controlling where she is going and with whom she is. I’m confident, and this freedom gives me more confidence. Which women are sucker for.

I agree 100 percent that you can’t control people all the time, you can’t control other person’s freedom and such type of control will only bring suffering for both or more people involved in a relationship.

6 Likes

Then @MavericKobra you are very correct.

I agree 100% with every word you say, and you are doing things amazingly well.

I wish you more success. And if you’re consistently using a sub from here, I would love to read your journal.

2 Likes

I am using Emperor. Also, I wanted to use Ultimate artist but I don’t feel like buying it. I wish it was more specific. Or multi stage sub. I do maintain a personal journal. But I will soon update my achievements here.

I was following this journal to know whether I should buy EoG or not.

4 Likes

Exactly what happened to me. Its just amazing.

3 Likes

This reminds me of when I was in Pre-Paid Legal services way back in the day, a favorite phrase of theirs was “Some will, some won’t. So what? Who’s next?” :smiley:

4 Likes

@HappyHero - Wow. This David Snyder guy is awesome. Not heard of him before. Will dive into his materials too. Thanks.

3 Likes

13 days of ST3

Most days I’m at around 20 hours. A couple have been less than 10 due to phone issues overnight (why I sometimes prefer masked). But more than a handful at close to 24 hours. So I will be conservative and say 195 hours clocked.

Nothing new to report. Still being super productive and have a yearning to get things done rather than having to force myself or use willpower. I just do it.

Also been driven to do a lot of inner change work, energy work, and manifesting work at night. This I think has required more sleep of me as well as naps. But no biggie I’m doing this in addition to a bunch of work and getting everything I want to done.

In fact just last night I was doing an exercise on a past traumatic memory and I ended up breaking down and crying which was then followed by a calm euphoria where I just laid there for about 30 minutes.

I still recall 2 very vivid dreams. One from each of the past two nights. (This is unusual for me, usually I don’t remember my dreams and if I do only shortly after waking up and then they are gone)

1st dream: I kept trying again and again to throw a football as far as I could. Like the NFL QB challenges at the pro bowl. However, no matter how much effort or umphh or technique or strength I would put into it, the ball would never go more than 5-10 yards. The whole dream was me attempting over and over. I woke up very frustrated.

2nd dream: A guy cut in front of me to check in at a hotel. I walked up behind him and just started absolutely screaming and yelling and reaming him as well as the lady working at the counter. Another worker asked me to step back in line and calm down. I did, for a minute. But then I went back to just screaming and angrily yelling at the guy and the hotel lady. Then woke up.

That is all, nothing much on tangible results.

5 Likes

Day 14 of ST3

This is the first tiny bit of struggle I’ve had on ST3 and I assume it’s a small reconciliation happening. Nothing even near close to previous stages. And I’m still taking a lot of inspired action and getting a lot accomplished.

Last night and this morning I have found myself with a strong urge to change or add a sub, or even take a break for a couple days. I am really missing the feeling of absolute social status, confidence, and attractiveness that came with dating subs such as AM, S&S, and others.

Random contemplation: It made me think back some. The most motivated and action oriented I have ever been in life was before I knew how to get girls. Essentially all of my motivation to work hard, to make money, to live a cool lifestyle, get a cool car…was ultimately to get girls. Now that I have that area of life very well sorted, what is my motivation for money???

Edit: I also had another very vivid dream last night. In it, an ex-girlfriend (kind of the one that got away from back when I was immature and a dumbass) was telling me all the things I did wrong. Not in a mean or angry way. But in a loving, to help kind of way. Then she proceeded to make out with this fat, no hygiene, slob haha and tell me she was marrying him. I see the humor there, but I woke up feeling really sad and guilt and shame.

Anyway, of course I’m just going to ride it out as I am this far in and have made a commitment to EoG and this is a very minor reconciliation, if any. Could just be a strange day, or hormones, or the moon :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

@HappyHero

Funny I’ve had a similar realization…It’s almost like a life hack, what do you need money for if you can still pull chicks without it? :thinking:

I keep focused by telling myself I’m playing a bigger game, one more focused on long term success than short term pleasure.

6 Likes

@Hollywood

Yes! Exactly as you stated in your first paragraph.

I’m recalling way back from my pua days (and not sure what’s allowed for naming companies) but a very famous dating coach named Jeffy wanted to get in shape. According to him, and not sure how he did it, but he convinced/brainwashed/ tricked himself into believing that unless he got super jacked and six pack abs, he would never be able to get hot chicks again.

It seems the people I know who are very wealthy have one very deep motivation. One guy I know was a stoner beach bum until in his mid-30’s found out he got a one night stand pregnant. And his kid was his drive to change.

Another guy was the second boy his family had but his parents really wanted a girl so resented him as he states. He has a bunch of stories like his parents getting his brother a nice car for his 18th bday and then him just a few new clothing items. His motivation was kind of an F you to his parents.

I guess reproduction is one of those deep imbedded drivers that motivated a lot of men to get very wealthy across the ages.

5 Likes