Ecstasy of Gold - Now or Never

I would advice to reduce the hours. Something dropping from 20 to 12. You will give yourself time to rest and process imo

1 Like

I say the opposite, increase from 20 to 24 so the breakthrough happens sooner :smiley:

It will be a moment just like he experienced in the final week of ST1. And the more he listens, the faster that day comes.

2 Likes

I had a similar experience on ST2. While Khan was distracting me on a more instinctual level, EoG was making me think about lots of big stuff but not acting on it.

So far ST3 hasnā€™t done much besides getting me back into my ā€œnormalā€. Itā€™s only been a few days, Iā€™ve noticed Iā€™m starting to get impatient with things that waste time. Mainly things I started doing while on ST2 because I wasnā€™t doing anything productive anyway.

Hang on! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m definitely continuing EoG through to the end while hammering as many hours as possible. Yesterday I did nothing and probably got in 22 hours.

@DarkPhilosopher yep, all these awesome plans but cannot get myself to act on them. I believe changes are being made but I was way more proactive and action oriented on the dating subs. Granted they werenā€™t 4 stages, but it was as if my subconscious knew that taking action and creating a better lifestyle would help in the women department.

Today I woke up really depressed/sad feeling. I laid in bed for quite a while thinking about ex girlfriends and some of the ways I was shitty in those relationships.

I also had some enlightening dreams. A couple times people suggested we do things and my response was ā€œno, that is downright idioticā€. Funny thing is this was stuff that a few months ago were part of my normal life.

Anyway, today I forced myself to get a quick weightlifting session in, then went for a walk through the park. I feel much better but still zero motivation on the work front.

3 Likes

It seems like this kind of subliminals would be perfect during a complete dopamin detox.
Imagine this: You are in your room and quite nature for a whole month. No talking, no watching tv, no music, nothing. And then listen to the subliminals.
Im really curious about what would happen

6 Likes

Good lord the reconciliation continues. CANNOT wait to move on to ST3.

Last night I was in bed at 10pm. Set my alarm for 7am, but then could not get up so finally naturally woke up at 8:15am. Thatā€™s 10 hours. And I had some very vivid dreams involving being pissed off at my parents.

I then forced myself to work for 4 hours which was super unproductive. I just now woke up from an hour nap. And I have no motivation to do anything but watch tv. Iā€™m going to force myself to get a workout in though.

Ugh Iā€™m feeling this yearning to be super productive but just physically canā€™t. Iā€™m tired of getting nothing accomplished, but also too tired (mentally and physically) to accomplish anything.

One of those situations where if I knew what I was in for before starting, I never would have even started lol.

Edit: yesterday and the day before I got at least 21 hours in, and I can definitely do that today and tomorrow.

2 Likes

I am running Khan. I just moved in ST3 and it feels very smooth. If EoG is similar all you need to do is be patient

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so good to hear lol. Just a little longer for me.

3 Likes

St3 of EoG was pretty draining for me for the first week and a bit. It seems to have eased off a bit, Iā€™m sleeping better now and am starting to get more energy. I would be very interested in knowing how your experience with st3 goes at the beginning. Keep at it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Starting Day 27

Well well well. I donā€™t know if this is the breakthrough or just a one off, but I woke up today feeling on top of the world, craving the gym - just killed it there today first thing, and actually feeling really excited to crush it in my business, making an hour of phone calls. Looking forward to a week full of work.

Yesterday and overnight was 20+ hours. Depending on how many hours I can pack in these next days, Iā€™m about 3 or 4 days away from ST3. I estimate Iā€™m nearing 400 hours exposure.

7 Likes

Great!

Ironically for me, Khan ST2 only gave me the breakthrough on the very last day 30.

I am happy you will have a full 4 or 5 days of glory on EoG ST2!

6 Likes

Had another great day today. Iā€™m not fully into the 12 hours per day of intense work that I want to be but I woke up optimistic and excited to work.

I think I was in the habit of just being tired and unmotivated so the first reaction was to stay in bed when my alarm went off at 6am. However, I hit snooze and before that alarm went off I couldnā€™t sleep and something just caused me to get up and get to work.

I got a full on focused 4 hours of work in. And I was super enthusiastic about it the entire time. Like no time waste at all. Pure focus.

One thing Iā€™ve noticed on these subs that just came to light. I would always after visualizing or journaling or energetic work come across information or a book or a program that completely changed my paradigmā€¦or while on the subs.

Itā€™s so easy to give credit to that information as the catalyst for change. Rationalize it away. ā€œWell the new book gave me the new insights.ā€

What I realized is what if the sub is changing me, leading me, and is the actual catalyst that nudges me to find/manifest this new, life improving information. Hmmmmm

Whichever, this newfound optimism and action taking feels really awesome right now.

4 Likes

If I remember right there is a module in the scripts that manifests mentors in form of people, books etc.
Happened to me too since I listen to Emperor and I experienced it before. It is generally a sign that you are moving in the right direction.

4 Likes

Yes, I remember clearly this is part of all the scripts. Manifesting mentors, and also manifesting situations where you will be tested and pass easily, so your new growth is reinforced and ā€œprovenā€ to you and to your subconscious. Reference experiences.

6 Likes

It is a module in limitless

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense then!

29 days complete, almost to the minute. Will pass 450 hours tomorrow.

I might stretch it a few more days though. Today I have been feeling angry. A good kind of angry and I like it.

I received tickets to an event that are worth $150 per ticket. I asked a few different ā€œgoodā€ friends more than a couple days ago to join me for free. They all initially said yes, but have last minute come up with lame excuses that I can so easily read their bullshit, they just donā€™t feel like going and they waited until the last minute to blow me off.

I am totally fine going by myself but what I realized that angers me so much is that I would never bail on a friend last minute unless it was a legit, solid reason.

This anger has lit a fire within. These people waste my time when I am always there for them. Time to go Sam Ovens mode and just disappear into work, cut everyone who isnā€™t necessary to my success out until I am living the life I envision. These people are all just living mediocre herd mentality lives anyway. Itā€™s time to give myself some space from them and focus on myself.

This post and my mood is very unlike me, Iā€™m always a laid back, go with the flow, Iā€™ll have fun on my own kind of guy. But I am liking this feeling. It feels like I am actually starting to put myself first and realizing all the ways I have been appeasing others at my own expense when they would never do the same in return.

Itā€™s a fire within, no more excuses, no more time sucks, make it happen or die trying.

Phew, a little stream of consciousness venting there.

4 Likes

So you are becoming Dan PeƱa II.
I really like this journal, keep it up!

3 Likes

Thank you, love Dan Pena!

3 Likes

Officially 30 days on EoG ST2

Iā€™m going to play it a couple more days. Going to make sure I well surpass 450 hours. Reason being last night and this morning Iā€™m feeling a really strong urge to switch back to a dating sub. But Iā€™m committed.

Iā€™m now feeling similar to on ST1 where there is a strong pull to just get to work and do the scary things that business requires but not pulling the trigger. So ready for ST3!!

I can look back over the last month and see that so much clarity was gained on what the right path is for me going forward. Experiencing a great optimism and excitement for the future currently.

7 Likes

31+ days EoG ST2

I have for sure surpassed 450 hours. I estimate around 460.

I think I will turn off the sub and go 4-5 hours without anything and then turn on ST3 right before bed.

What a ride. Making it through ST2 feels like a major accomplishment :grin:

6 Likes