Reflections of Apollo

Ah yes… Sometimes I feel like I’m channeling Yoda, and then… boom. Chewbacca.

1 Like

@Apollo @Brandon I have no idea if and when I will run another program. With what Dragon Reborn has done for me in only thirty days and I’m still running Stage one it’s quite possible I could see myself running Dragon Reborn for the foreseeable future. This has done more for my mental and emotional health and maturity than any book , tape. program, course , therapy, counseling in the thirty plus years I have done anything self improvement related

2 Likes

That’s good, man. Sounds like you found “the one” That’s what I’m looking for. I’m staying with DR too for a long time, I’m just not yet settled on the other programs but DR is here to stay.

When are you going to ST2? I’m raising my loops back to 3x and the others to 2x. Let it be on the center stage.

1 Like

Yep been reading up on Stark… I’m going with Stark till the new year. Let’s see what awaits…

:crazy_face:

Probably in the middle of February as planned. Fighting the urge to run EOG Stage One as well now after reading what @Hoppa posted to @subliminalguy . Maybe it’s Ultimas I need to stay away from.

2 Likes

Hahaha… well dang.

I have this journal by @HappyHero in one of my tabs, been reading up on it too.

I honestly don’t know how to use my Ultimas right now, I’m even using StarkQ and not U. I’m only running ElixirU because I don’t do well with hypnosis or meditations.

1 Like

Damn… Hold your course.

2 Likes

Yes Sir!!!

1 Like

Yeah man, you got this. I’m actually inspired by your dedication to DR. Actually bought it because I’ve seen so much good changes in you. Keep going and rock this Dragon!

2 Likes

Wow I did not know that. I will keep going and resist any urge to switch subliminals unless it’s time to go on to Stage two

1 Like

Thank you for posting this. I’ve wondered the same thing.

I sympathize in the best ways possible…:sunglasses:

Start it at 1:49 and check out the splits…

2 Likes

That’s the spirit, brother. You got this.

Don’t mind my babble here, flip flopping with my subs. I’m honestly in shmuck mode right now, going around in circles. I think DR will help anchor me

1 Like

My fave Prince song. Talent is unreal.

Here’s another showstoppa.

Most likely. I know it’s highly recommended to run Ascension and Emperor for those new to Subliminal Club but it almost feels like Dragon Reborn should be a mandatory prerequisite to advance

1 Like

For sure. I ran EQ for a month, and basing from what I was writing before EQ and after EQ, I’m definitely happier now. I just know it. The feeling of defeat was creeping up on me and I was almost ready to throw in the towel. Now I’m looking to step it up and evolve as a man, quickly, cause I wasted so much time. I’m racing against time, I want to enjoy “the life”

I guess that’s why I’m running around in circles like this, like a kid in a candy store which is just slowing down things. I wasn’t too captured by DR at first because I just bought Regeneration and Elixir, but then I start reading many journals, I was like wow. Now this, this is special.

1 Like

@Apollo Fun facts for you here. I was born and raised in Minneapolis. I had never seen or been to Paisley Park Studios and spent the spring and summer of 2019 as a Lyft and Uber driver. I happen to drop a rider off and got a ride request and went to the location to pick up the riders which I shit you not was right across the street from Paisley Park

1 Like

Dude! I so have to post this…

My favorite Prince song… I think it almost barely got on the pop charts but OMG… and the album version is a bit naughty…

Okay more than a bit naughty…

I like telling girls it’s one of my favorite songs…:innocent:

2 Likes

@Apollo Although I have lived in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis / St Paul) my entire life I have only been inside First Avenue once but I did meet some of the guys from Alice In Chains outside the venue right around when their first album came out

1 Like

Saw Purple Rain on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and that made me appreciate his music more. It’s not the best film in the world but I enjoyed it.

Sweet. Saw some stars man. I’m never going to meet my faves though.

Heck I wouldn’t even see the Undertaker wrestle live.

…Tsk… one of the biggest regrets in my life. WWF :muscle:

I’m serious. Thinking about it is giving me recon… :rofl:

1 Like