Main Disc Thread: DIAMOND Ultima

Your word play is so ninja. Loved the review, @Sage_Ninjistic

4 Likes

I’m glad of the results :slight_smile:

I hope Paragon is working well for you, I haven’t caught up on your journal since it came out and I can only assume you’re using it :smiley:

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic, do you think Mind’s Eye helps with this verbal creativity,
or is dirty talk a Diamond effect too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Me thinks it’s just a Sagittarius thing in general :thinking: at least, that’s the way I see it in my… Mind’s Eye.

1 Like

Oh, by the way @Simon, two things.

You commented on my headphones question a bit ago, so this may interest you, but those Jlabs I posted work for Ultima apparently.

And also, could you link me to one of your posts where you advise others of that technique where you write down your limiting beliefs to help dissolve them? I can’t find it and would greatly appreciate it!

This was the original Simon’s Instructions post. Click to expand or go to the link.

4 Likes

Awesome, I was programmed in childhood to always do what S.I.M.O.N. says.

3 Likes

Cool review dude!
I wonder if there’s affs for Testosterone boost included in the Diamond sub. Did you combine it with the SXM X2 / Q?

That’s a good idea and one I considered, however I wanna run DIAMOND as my sole Ultima for a bit before adding SMU/Q

2 Likes

Bow and Monument are underground stations here, both found thrust deep in a tube…

Best review so far, keep it up!

2 Likes

Yes keep it UP

2 Likes

Explain.

:rofl::sunglasses:

Polishing my wizened staff.

Milking my cruel snake.

Slurping my baby venom.

Demonstrating an oral fascination of the “penile” system.

Taking the Black Pearl into Davy Jone’s locker via the maw of the Kraken.

And so on.

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. Was she more enthusiastic than usual?

Hmmm, yes definitely. But that is also probably because I made dinner, which I rarely do lol.

As I was bringing her the plate, she told me to drop my pants, gave me some quality head and asked me to smash.

3 Likes

Lol. Dude, how can u trace this to the sub? Sounds like she was in a natural mood…nevertheless keep it up

Because I know based off of past experience with her, awareness of my body, awareness of her reactions before, during and after sex and basing these things off of how I felt before DIAMOND and comparison to yesterday with the last time I had sex, last week I think.

Mindfulness, in other words.

6 Likes

You forgot to make Starters. She improvised. :blush:

6 Likes

I’m glad this has worked well for you.

Diamond ducking works and Dragon has helped immensly to boot it. 2 full loops in a day as a break from DR. Shit you not has carried over. Had female company and let’s say I was the goddamn energizer bunny. May listen like a loop a day for now on.

2 Likes