AzrielLight EmperorQ

What did he mean by this? :thinking:

1 Like

it’s a right brain answer
to expand logically thought I would say

Knight-chivalry, code of conduct, intention, service backed by power and competency.
Tiger-raw power, instinct, lone creature
Knight-Tiger- the merger of these elemetns
Moon- the beauty of the illuminated night, waves and flow
Rainbow lasers- these speak for themselves

the combination flying above mountains- a faster route of elevation than the climb-god’s eye view

all cool but doesn’t take itself too seriously
lol

2 Likes

Which post(s) are you referring to regarding your instructions?

2 Likes

I’m revisiting goals today.

For DR I wrote a list of every thing that doesn’t work for my life-as it occurred in me not necessarily in circumstance, although they of course intersect.

Then I copied the list and asked myself what the resolution of this, or letting go of this be, and then -re-wrote the sentence with the new answer. I called these DR goals, then I wrote another list of what I was inspired for DR goals to be. (without converting anything) This caused an enormous amount of clarity and well -being and is a great proactive goal on a healing sub imo.

So for example if something that didn’t work for someone on DR was ‘I’m bored and don’t want to focus on anything and feel I’m wasting time’ -

it would be rewritten possibly as

’ I have an ease with whatever I am doing and am comfortable with my level of interest or lack of interest in things. That said I find myself using my time effectively to be engaged in things I love, that matter to me, or can progress my life towards what I want"

(this is an experiential goal not an affirmation-like that picture is how someone would want their experience to look if the goal was achieved)

I’ve gotten oriented to what wasn’t working, it was great to shift my focus onto what I’m actually after again.

I plan to do the same with Emperor and any other customs now or coming in my stack.

6 Likes

VERY relatable.

1 Like

Think should be this one

2 Likes

The post, with the very meta- and eponymously named Simon’s Instructions, is below (they’re pretty awesome):

2 Likes

haha. you got there first.

2 Likes

@Meng123
Thank you!

@Malkuth
Thank you and be nice to @Meng123

1 Like

I just printed this out to put in my journal! Thanks man!

1 Like

Awesome ! :dragon: On!

@Hermit

What are you up to these days, please feel free to post any experimental findings you like in this thread.
I got an intuition to write this, and if you choose not to share anything now or yet, no problem either :slight_smile:

:dragon::sunglasses:

1 Like

You’re welcome, @RVconsultant. Don’t quite get the ‘be nice’ part. I was saying that we made the identical reply, but he was faster to post. Anyways, @Meng123 is currently benching more than 1.5 times my bodyweight. :rofl: I’ll be nice.

2 Likes

I keep referring to the post as Simon’s Instructions so it becomes a part of every member’s Human Informaticon Algorithm (aka, the Search function). :smile:

1 Like

The tiger is eyeing a pot of gold! :star_struck:

1 Like

I test ran paragon last night 1/2 with headphones and 1/2 on computer speakers.
It put me at ease although it energized me,and definitely felt some mitigating pain effects, Both pain, problem, and emotionally it gave me the sense of being distinct then and removed from my symptoms.

in my sinuses and area that needs a root-canal 2nd treatment (I discovered this on my own through reading and comparing x-rays from years before and went back to an oral surgeon who had dismissed something as shadowing, I showed him the progression of the shadow and he apologized and confirmed I was accurate- we are in charge of our own health-professionals just support!)

Today was a sub day off and I felt an incredible amount of rapid transcending and integrating, consciously doing a lot of conscious healing work, goal writing, journaling, re framing things. Paragon may have contributed to this or DR bloom. Whatever the case about an hour ago I started experiencing some really weird sense of insane rage and annoyance at everything, it felt deeper than a mood almost like an identity- I don’t know if something getting dislodged or healed but I’ve never had recon like this. I’ve had nightmarish recon, moody recon, tired recon, drug trip recon. But this is like I wanted to break shit and throw my fists threw a wall. Any way it seems to be abating now.
But am journaling for the alchemical process.

I will take tomorrow off and then likely the rest of the week off from subs.

The thought of not using subs for a week gives me a panic almost, I feel this driving urge to use them and it’s only day 1!

I already felt some really positive bloom effects today as well so let’s see what the week brings.

3 Likes

I’ve felt this way today and yesterday, I’m excited to test drive Emperor this week and I’m deciding whether to start tomorrow or today (this evening is normally my start of sub days) and I can’t even begin to think about waiting until tomorrow because I’m wanting to use it.

I really should take a week off but …I don’t even know…

1 Like

Thank you for pointing this out. I went back to read it. I must have mis-read it the first time. Sorry. Now I need to follow my own advice and be nice to you.

That’s because I mis-read it. :hangs head in shame emoji: