'Chart' your sub use with your Astrology Chart

Based on the charts? Not really. I think the charts mainly help to give your own intuition and judgment an extra boost of confidence.

You’re already running healing subliminals and that sounds like your main priority at this time. If you ever get interested in customs, Joie de Vivre and Discordia Deliverance sound like two you’d like. Maybe also Carpe Diem. (But there are so many.)

As your healing subliminals do their work, you’ll find yourself increasingly interested in what you want to build or construct in your life. That’s just the natural cycle. As that process unfolds, some of the other programs will start to stick out and suggest themselves to you; calling to you more.

It’ll happen naturally.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks @Malkuth. I’m actually concocting a custom sub right now. Just playing around with my cart but I’m thinking of posting here to ask for your opinions once I think I am set.

Khan is probably where I would stay in the long term, perhaps I’ll run it regularly with PS if not redundant and if they mix well.

It’s still on the back burner while I’m still trying to learn and absorb the lessons EQ would teach me.

Enjoy as well and stay safe

1 Like

Seems true… To some extent…

Virgo Saturn

Virgo Saturn is practical and hardworking. They may be very serious. They are talented at strategizing, researching, and record-keeping. Trivial details can be distracting. They are conservative and cautious, planning deeply into the future. They can be self-critical, undervaluing their own talents. This sign must learn that they don’t have to be perfect to be successful.

Saturn in Virgo natives may shy away from the limelight. They can be reserved, timid, and shy in public. This sign may have obsessive and compulsive traits/fears that they have to deal with. Order and routine are very important to them. They may get caught up in details and miss the big picture, leading to frustration. Learning disabilities may occur. They can be lonely and may discourage themselves and others from trying new things.

Aquarius Moon

Aquarius Moons feel things in a conceptual and intellectual way. They are more concerned about mental functions rather than messy emotions, as they prefer to “think” rather than “feel.” However, this doesn’t mean Aquarius Moons aren’t emotional; they just are more comfortable using objectivity and reason when it comes to feelings. This may make them appear detached in the eyes of others, as they tend to withdraw from emotional experiences.

These people are quirky, independent, unconventional, and rebellious. They have an inner need to be completely true to themselves, regardless of whether it makes them appear “normal.” They are experimental by nature and like to partake in edgy and daring new experiences. Aquarius Moons usually feel like they don’t fit in with the regular crowd, but they don’t care if others approve of their actions. This isn’t always apparent on the surface, but when it is revealed, it serves to be very refreshing to people; Aquarius Moons are often well-liked for being open-minded and different. They also are known to be humanitarians, as this sign loves to help people. When helping others with emotional matters, Aquarius Moons do so from a distance, with an objective, concise analysis (unless there are a lot of watery elements in their chart). Also, being a fixed sign, they can be quite stubborn with their opinions, but Aquarius is more open to change than others because it is ruled by Uranus.

Aquarius Moons have an inner need for freedom and independence. They achieve emotional fulfillment when they feel like they are truly themselves, able to be whoever they want to be. In fact, they may frequently feel the need to break away or rebel from the norm. Aquarius Moons are also very passionate about helping others and feel best when establishing equality and space in everyone’s lives.

Aquarius Moons are very intelligent, as Aquarius is an air sign. They typically have a futuristic outlook on life, possessing many innovative ideas. In fact, they may get bored easily because they process information so quickly. People of this sign are known to be natural humanitarians and egalitarians, often involved in philanthropic endeavors. They are incredibly observant because they love to analyze others and figure out why people act the way they do. Ruled by Uranus, the planet of change and upheaval, Aquarius Moons may experience spontaneous changes in their lives frequently.

Paging @Hermit for this chart reading.

In this thread we tend to use Mars, Venus, and North Node.

In @King’s chart, they are:
Mars in Libra in the 11th House.
Venus in Cancer in the 8th House.
North Node in Leo in the 9th House.

@King, please invest a little time on the pointers in this post.

Thank you!

Interesting. I thought Mercury and Mars would be at the source of a person’s communication and sexual styles.

In my case, BOTH are in Sagittarius. :thinking: :joy:

My Mercury is in Scorpio and my Mars is in Sagittarius :smiley:

1 Like

Mars in Sagittarius is a very interesting placement - well, maybe I am saying so because I have it myself haha

What do you do for a living @Simon, and what would be your dream job? Same for you @Sage_Ninjistic

2 Likes

Nothing.

I work for 3-6 months, and then retire for the next 2-3 years. Each time I return, I do something new. :smile:

The current plan is to work for 2-3 years, and then retire for the rest of my life. :sunglasses:
… If I can only bring myself the drive for it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That is one question I’ve failed to answer in decades.
The closest answer – to be a Board Member / Mentor to fast growth companies.

I already advise fast growing people – just for fun. And yes, sometimes, they are early stage entrepreneurs.

7 Likes

Sounds like you have a dream ‘lack of job’ :joy:

Do you enjoy your retired time as much as the work time?
I’m exploring looking at monetizing what I’d want to be spending most of my free time doing anyway.

1 Like

There are always interesting experiments to run. :blush:

My brain is constantly working on big puzzles, because of Introverted Thinking, Ideation, Futuristic, etc.

That’s how I’m perpetually on the cutting edge, as far as business growth or life coaching are concerned.

And why lack of graduation, job experience, et al. have not been of any consequence.

4 Likes

oh yes

1 Like

I think I liked the first picture more.

amendable

it’s gotta resonate.

1 Like

Anyone know a way around the astrology chart stuff if you do not know your time of birth? Or is it compulsory to get an accurate chart?

Sites allow you to make one without birth time. I believe they use Noon-time as standard / median value.

The closer you can get to it, the better. Like … Morning? Evening? a 2 hour window? Etc.

Most planets should be in the same Signs through a day, but the Ascendant and all the Houses change every 2 hours.

If we ignore the latter info, we have only 50% of the data.
It’s still useful, but the reading will be more superficial / vague / hit-or-miss.

Eg: Say we know that someone’s Sun-Sign is Libra. That has some meaning.
Add the Sun-House info, and the Venn Diagram becomes far more personal. :+1:t2:

Now, imagine the accuracy when you do that for 10 more sky objects! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah, that is what I thought, 50% is not good at all.
Do know if you can find out birth time? as it is not on my birth certificate and my parents can’t even remember if it was morning or evening :smile: My memory is good, but not that good, yet.

1 Like

Oh, also where does the cusp stuff come into the chart stuff? For example, my birthday is May 19th, that means I am a Taurus/Gemini cusp, right? Does that show on chart to? or is that something different?

Yes, it does show as the Planet being near/on the edge between two Signs/Houses.

1 Like

Currently? I enjoy the fruits of worker’s compensation while I sit on my ass and wait for my foot to heal, lol.

What do you do, bud?