'Chart' your sub use with your Astrology Chart

Funny that, I’m Capricorn.

My Chinese zodiac is apparently Metal Monkey.

And Destiny card is Jack of Diamonds.

Now the question is how well they mesh and if all that means anything at all :wink:

1 Like

Hey we have the Same!

1 Like

@Malkuth @Hermit @AlexanderGraves @DarkPrince

Bring the discussion on Astrology to this thread.

Quotables we don’t want lost in the Wanted thread:

1 Like

LMAO I don’t even believe in astrology, but yeah, I agree, our conversation made a wormhole.

Metal monkey in the house. My ba zi is all sorts of overly fiery for someone who has very little in their western natal chart.

1 Like

So i had professional natal chart reading and I tried following the methods mentioned but I still can’t really put my hand on what subliminal do they relate to, I’ll post the mars,venus and north node and I’d appreciate any insight I can get

Mars in the Tenth House
Mars in the 10th house actively influences the sphere of human self-realization. He makes you unusually purposeful and persistent in the chosen activity. However, do not forget that Mars is a warlike planet that spreads its evil influence, Mars often creates conflict situations at work. You, as the owner of such a natal chart, run the risk of falling under the rule of an oppressive and overly demanding leadership. Perhaps such leadership is present in the military, this is precisely the authoritarian style of command that the military has. These areas are suitable for you - military, in addition to this - financial, security activities. But I do not see you in security activities, except as a bodyguard, since you are the leader by the stars. This means that even in security, you will take a leading position. You will not be on duty and guard, but you will be able to guard, for example, a VIP person, since you will be able to dominate.
During your life, you can change your place of work several times. You will not be intimidated by the opportunity to start from scratch. In the professional field, you can lie in wait for both dizzying ups and downs to the very bottom. But in any case, the stars keep you from harm - even if you have reached the very bottom - you can always, pushing off from the bottom, float to the surface! You know how to make decisions quickly, and most importantly, you are not afraid to take risks.
When you have a family and children are born, you will be an authority for your sons, because you will become a strict but fair father. Your severity does not apply to your daughters, they will simply adore you and melt your heart

Venus in the Eleventh House
The owners of Venus in the 11th house are distinguished by their friendliness and ease. Venus gives you attractiveness, you are usually very popular in any group, you always have many friends and acquaintances. This configuration also means that there will be some kind of important patron in your life.
You don’t like boring pastime. Staying at home and reading a book or watching a movie alone is tantamount to punishment for you. You are an active person and your youth does not want to stay at home - you enthusiastically throw parties, gather your friends, organize joint trips. You believe that communication and emotional unity are the most important thing in life, at least for the moment.
Venus in the 11th house for your Taurus sign is the strongest in the sky. She characterizes you as a creative and fun person. You do a lot without much effort, only thanks to your charisma.

Scorpio North Node deals with [karmic issues]such as life lessons, challenges, and soul purposes including the following:

• Rebirth/transformation
  • Materialism
  • Learning to manage and embrace difficult emotions
  • Releasing attachments
  • Embracing change
  • Learning to be more spontaneous
  • Stepping outside of your comfort zone
  • Learning to be less rigid
  • Balancing issues of abundance and materialism versus spirituality
  • Taking a deep dive into your subconscious ideas and attitudes
  • Connecting to others on a deeper level
  • Developing compassion while maintaining a sense of self
  • Learning to balance physical appetites
  • Finding balance of body, mind, and spirit
  • Balancing pursuit of money with enjoyment of the things money brings
  • Learning not to overindulge
  • Finding spiritual fulfillment
  • Learning to be comfortable with the unknowable
1 Like

I had a chart reading with a Hellenistic astrologer and his take is that the ruler of the chart is the planet that rules the sign on the ascendant. As Scorpio rising that is a Virgo Mars in the 11th house.

I am interested in how astrology might guide subliminal use and it seems like this idea of chart ruler might give one a path to choosing subs.

https://theastrologypodcast.com/tag/ruler-of-the-ascendant/

1 Like

I think it could be interesting to look at major subs and characterize them according to fundamental planetary qualities.

The ruler of the ascendant might be a guide as to where one might start or focus one’s subliminal use around.

So for example I have an ascendant of leo, which major subliminal would that correspond to? I would think either stark or Emperor, since they like to stand out, be noticed and enjoy the attention

It would be interesting to think about which subliminals most epitomize solar qualities.

Some fundamental qualities associated with each of the classical planets.

Saturn - long life, success, discipline, astrology, magic, astrology, occult wisdom
Jupiter - wealth, good fortune, justice, philosophy
Mars- courage, determination, energy, command, strength, body building
Sun - fame,job promotion, respect, authority, general health
Venus - love, friendship, arts
Mercury- memory, communications, business, technology
Moon - safety, health, wealth

3 Likes

I think it might be helpful to approach this slightly differently.

It might be useful to ask “How would [given planet/given sign] express itself through this subliminal?”

Different points of view will take the same subliminal and apply it in different ways.

Take something as simple and straightforward as a necktie:

We might usually expect someone to wear it like this. And if we predicted something similar, we’d probably often be right.

But some people will wear it a little differently:

And other kinds of people are very likely to find themselves like this:

A person of a particular style and inclination will use it like this

And some very creative types may see neckties and this will be the result.

or, if they’re a little bit quirkier, maybe this:

My point is just that the same exact stimulus, will be processed and applied differently in the context of different characteristics and the agendas/preferences associated with them. There’ll still be a uniquely specific influence from the subliminal itself, but we can expect it to be inflected and expressed based on the person who is running it.

This is actually the logic inherent in astrology itself. Planets can look extremely different depending on what sign they are in. Planets and signs can express themselves differently depending on what House they’re working with. Mars is said to “rule” Aries, for example. But Aries still has its versions with every other planet.

So, I think the question you suggest is good:
What are the fundamental planetary qualities of the major subs’

but it would also be good to ask, 'How might this subliminal be expressed in other ways, or through other lenses?"

5 Likes

I got reading my Cafe report today, and realized how over this time, Saint & Fire have released new, more fitting subs for my Taurus-Scorpio self, than the ones I had chosen last year. Specifically, RICH and Wanted.

As we approach our 1 year anniversary of Chart-based Stacking, I invite all members of this thread to revisit your reports and notes from back then, and see if you find something shiny standing out.

:stars:

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Any of you watch Spirit Science on YouTube?
Found the channel the other day looking for videos on Sacred Geometry

3 Likes

Ayy Taurus-Scorpio myself

1 Like

Wow. When it comes to astrology, I’m at quite a different place now than I was a year ago when this conversation started.

When we first started talking about this (on another thread), I think it was July 2020. I had just started Stage 1 of Quantum Limitless and Alchemist. Now I’m 4 months into Stage 4 of both programs.

And directly attributable to those programs, there was a deeper study of and engagement with astrology. It really peaked about 2 months ago. Very cool. I’m grateful for this part of the journey.

I have so much more to learn. It’s great.

3 Likes

Alright, so

North Node in Pisces:
Thus I should be doing something creative and dive into spirituality, right?

North Node in the 2nd House:
I need to take care of finances and possessions.

This sounds a lot like Renaissance Man to me :wink: Which is also what @Friday already told me, just trying to figure it out myself.

South Node is in the Sixth and Eighth House.
Here is where I lose it. The South Node tells me things I need to be aware of or move away from.

8th is in Scorpio, so I read it as: not abusing my sexuality or being trapped by sex, striving for something else. Also anything mysterious is bad. I.e. me going into magick is what I should NOT be doing?

6th House is about Health.
What exactly should I be careful of there? Eating properly I guess? Fitness?

Mars in Pisces is also interesting. Pisces is between the worlds, right? So the spiritual gives me drive to do things? This is where I would think again that magick is actually what I should do, ha!

@Friday put it this way:

Also, your MC in Scorpio is showcasing that the spiritual journal will be a big part of your life that you need to nurture.

I guess I am just understanding the meaning of the South Node wrongly?

Either way, I felt very alive on RM and anything spiritual, so Alchemist along the way with SG will definitely be key once I built my foundation currently with AM.

2 Likes

South node provides a framework and strength, based on past conditioning or life times depending on how secular/spiritual you see it, for the following of the north node. Pisces North Node with South Node Virgo-for example has the skill of groundedness, realism, anxiety reduction, and discipline of Virgo to be the framework for the dreaming, world exploration, and plunging of spiritual depths of Pisces North Node. But the south node is also the direction you don’t want to let consume you, in this example, being too realistic, overly emphasizing discipline, structure, and practicality at the expense of the crazy dream exploration and spiritual calling of pisces north node.

2 Likes

The North Node describes your evolutionary potential. This direction feels awkward and new, and it also holds great promise for growth and learning. It’s your growing edge, and it’s optional. (People can and do decide not to evolve.)

On the other hand, when a person does choose to move in this unfamiliar, initially shaky direction, the Cosmos will seem to respond and to support that movement. Things feel more aligned and synchronicitous. Conditions organically ‘fall into place’.

The South Node describes your karma. Your ancestral or genetic or past life achievements (pick your favorite, based on your worldview). It is your comfort zone and what you have already achieved.

Your full North Node placement should be described as

North Node is in Pisces in the 2nd House.

That is the complete statement.

I’d describe that placement as:

“My path and potential in this life is best expressed by applying my imagination, empathy, fantasies, and sense of consciousness-itself in order to understand and establish Value (internal and external).”

The 2nd house is about the embodiment and establishment of Value. Internally, that’s expressed as self-worth, self-esteem, embodiment of one’s potential. Externally, that’s about material possessions, wealth.

Your evolutionary purpose is to express the agenda and style of Pisces (imagination, empathy, fantasy, art, embrace of consciousness itself) in the context of the 2nd House (establishment of internal and external Value).

(This interpretation is strongly influenced by Steven Forrest’s teaching.)

3 Likes

Exactly.

That’s a very fortunate placement. Your drive, courage, and your will to assert yourself are fortuitously aligned with your evolutionary potential. (In other words, Mars and North node are similarly oriented.) That means you have more resources to fuel your growth.

(Interestingly, @Azriel was the first to respond to your post, and he’s very strong in Pisces as well. His posts, experiences, and points of view are likely to be helpful in this.)

3 Likes