Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

They WANTED to understand astrology.

Now you are back on track lol

5 Likes

I just bought Wanted a bit ago. Listening to Solace now. Love Solace. It brings me solace
I went back and forth about Wanted or Ascension…but decided since I have AscMogul already…AND AscMogul is in Billionaire V1…I’ll just stack Wanted with those.

4 Likes

Thanks, @Lion :wink:

1 Like

If that makes you feel wanted, sure :hugs:

Always! :slight_smile:

The spirit is light.

Time (or more accurately, the conditions surrounding the timing of our gestation and birth) are like a filtering prism.

Light does exist prior to entering a prism. But it’s appearance and behavior are also influenced by the act of passing through the prism.

There’s not really a contradiction.

You are a complex individual named @AlexanderGraves (well on this forum anyway). Yet this complex individual, if living and working at a high-stress job in a crowded, urban center under ambient air temperatures of 85 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit for too long a period of time will start to complexly lose his complex temper on a more frequent than average basis. hahaha.

We are complex. That’s actually why some of these systems can accurately describe us.

But it’s also important to remember: astrology does not predict the decisions and choices that you will make; rather it does describe the issues about which you will need to decide.

When you go into your average supermarket, you can choose to buy whatever you can afford. You can choose to enter, walk around, and exit empty-handed. What you *can’t choose is to buy a horse or an alpaca. They are not sold there. :joy::joy:

If you live in Peru? Well, I can’t say. You may be faced with additional choices.

This is like being born in a particular sign-house-planet combination.

3 Likes

Dude, this is for men to look appealing to women… I’d imagine it could’ve been made unisex, however, it would still not not be suitable for you imo :zipper_mouth_face:

I think you’re just expressing your honest opinion here, but still, I’m inclined to disagree with that.

I think this is a program that accentuates masculine attractive qualities and atmosphere in the person who uses it.

Who is attracted to such qualities? Who enjoys that atmosphere?

If your potential mates/suitors/lovers/friends are attracted to that, then the program is for you.

7 Likes

That was well said. And very convincing.

Maybe I am also denying it a little bit because fully accepting it would have huge implications on my life.

But maybe this is the blockage that keeps everything else from flowing.
I just have a hard time basing decisions of that scale on the zodiac sign. But this is probably what you meant in the second part of your post.

I don’t know if you’re replying to my comment about me being able to use for being wanted by general public or if I could use it because I’m gay and wanted to attract men.

But if the latter, the unisex part doesn’t make any sense to me and I don’t understand it. I’m not a woman. I’m also not that feminine just because I’m gay. I consider myself quite interchangeable but I want more of a masculine tone and to be attractive to both genders regardless of my sexuality. I also want to be physically attractive since I have insecurities about the way I look.

P.s. the use of Wanted has been on my mind literally all night. It has been, along with other factors, keeping me awake. My subconscious has been fighting regarding why my stack should be and it’s all I’ve been thinking about.

3 Likes

Yes.

I wouldn’t base anything on the zodiac signs. Of any scale.

So, I think you’re fine.

This is just data. It doesn’t tell you what to do. It helps to refine your perceptions. Like a language dictionary or Google Translate.

Google Translate does not tell you 1) if you should tell your Armenian girlfriend that you love her; It doesn’t tell you 2) what the most effective words or gestures you could choose to express that love would be.

Here’s what it does do, and imperfectly at that: once you’ve chosen and decided on the words that you do want to say to her, it helps you to narrow down and refine the right word choices in Armenian.

In that situation, you already have a purpose and a message. You may even already have chosen some good Armenian words. Google Translate (or a good Armenian-English dictionary) helps you to confirm that you’re expressing what you intend to express.

It’s not a perfect metaphor (as usual). But there’s some value in it.

Here’s another go:

Astrology: Hey there, friend! What are you doing?

Person: Hey there, dubious and possibly superstition-fueled conceptual framework! Well, I’m standing here working on my golf swing. I’m going to be the best golfer in the world!

Astrology: Ah, that’s a great dream…(pauses) I should also inform you that that is a baseball bat you’re swinging…and also, you’re standing in the middle of a parkway in the line of oncoming traffic.

Person: hmm…well, I’m not sure I can believe anything you’re saying, but, than- (rest of sentence cut off by sound of impact)

sorry, I’m in a darker humor space right now. I couldn’t resist that last line. It’s fear-based and not at all accurate. hahaha. just made me laugh.

my point is that (as I know you already know) it’s best to base decisions on our important guiding values and all relevant data. Sometimes astrology may help to refine that data.

(EDIT: the above metaphor is really not perfect because astrological insights can help with identifying purpose. They’re just not a substitute for the direct evidence of your lived experiences. They should be a tool–a servant, not a master–and at a lower level of priority than your internal and experiential wisdom and judgment.)

3 Likes

You could give it a go and see what happens. For what I understand this sub is a male version of “seductress” which was made to sort of attract & be attractive to the opposite sex…

I understand your thoughts and concerns, and I’m not trying to be a douche but that’s why I asked if it could be used for someone like me. I want a attraction but both sides and the general public to be honest. I want to be Wanted by everyone (in a sense) but I’m not sure that’s the goals of this sub.

2 Likes

All good mate

When do you take your first breath? :wink:

Hey there, were these results you got after running 'Wanted?"

Hello,

Can we all go back to talking about WANTED?

4 Likes

I agree with @King, maybe you should open a special thread on astrology. Lets keep the wanted men here :grinning:

2 Likes

btw, new astrology thread can be beneficial for those guys who ran Alchemist + Wanted. I predict that this can be a cool stack.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Would Wanted stack well with Khan.?