Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

When do you take your first breath? :wink:

Hey there, were these results you got after running 'Wanted?"

Hello,

Can we all go back to talking about WANTED?

4 Likes

I agree with @King, maybe you should open a special thread on astrology. Lets keep the wanted men here :grinning:

2 Likes

btw, new astrology thread can be beneficial for those guys who ran Alchemist + Wanted. I predict that this can be a cool stack.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Would Wanted stack well with Khan.?

Bruh what did I and @Hermit do

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Does the physical shifting cover teeth straightening as well as nerve, endorphin, muscular healing?

I have noticed my dirty thoughts are subtly more noticeable. It’s much less aggressive than normal and more dreamlike. Initially I feel like I could seduce any woman in the room and make her ache for more. Its like my brain is trying to teach itself to energetically create foreplay before any clothes come off.

Despite all of that the feeling of cool confidence is my favorite part of the initial effects. Really calms down my anxiety like never before. A lot more intentional thinking instead being jerked around by incessant intrusive thought patterns.

8 Likes

Feeling an intense urge to get into a social environment, unfortunately, the weather is terrible here at the time and there is not much going on.

I feel like hovering around women, luring them in with my unique presence, I feel like holding my cards and putting jokers on the table to mislead them and drive them crazy. Really interested to see how these emotions will translate into social interaction – I feel like I can make women totally obsessed with me.

Very in tune with my body and emotions, extremely calm and relaxed, furthermore my behavior is creative and has no patterns it is ever-changing and adapting.

Certainly has some Love components to as well – not feeling much sexuality so far but that might change while interacting with women – I do have some sexual precognition’s like daydreaming about sexuality.

Literally cannot wait to give this one a test drive so I can share some objective results. Considering the Mental & Emotional changes I’m noticing; women are going to gravitate towards me like never before.

Definitely a special Title with scripting unlike anything I’ve felt before – nothing is comparable to it.

17 Likes

Fire answered that one already

1 Like

It’s mystery. Which hints towards it being general. So it will pique everyone’s attention, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

I’m 100% straight but I always notice guys that have… a bit of aura to them. Whether that be of mystery, or strength.

2 Likes

3 Days into running wanted stacked with my wealth custom. Gotta way WOW, as far as my state and the feelings I have running this sub it’s hands down the best product I’ve ran and I’ve used just about all of them. Results wise it’s a little too early to say, but here’s what I’ve noticed internally:

1. Completely, calm, non-chalant, almost like the feeling of a Xanax but not so out of it and dopey. Absolutely no anxiety, even more so than when running Sanguine, I feel completely okay with my self, even the things I’m not okay with I just fully accept.

2). Very comfortable in my sexual energy. With the other sexual/ romance subs their was an intense sexual energy but it was reaching outward, needing, and intense desire, with WANTED I still feel the sexual energy in my body but it’s more of an expansion, I just feel so good in my body it’s like take it or leave it, (but you’d probably take it :joy:).

3). Have been noticing much more attention from women, especially when I catch them looking at me they have this kind of lit up expression.

4). Haven’t noticed too much physical shifting yet as that does take more time, although I do feel like theirs energy in my genitals that felt so pent up before, and now it just flows through my whole body. I’ve expierienfed this on other seduction type subs but my last two customs were so focused on wealth and success that I feel like I let the sexual energy just build and pent up as I have naturally really high testosterone.

5). I feel a huge release of stress. I’ve been so focused on success, achieving high level sales, and building my business, maintaining a strict lifting routine as well as doing martial arts 5X a week that I just haven’t given time to myself to enjoy life, enjoy my relationship, live in the moment, and expierienxe the sexual side of me, and this feels like the perfect balance to my custom. Will be running this in a 1:1 ration a long with my custom for the foreseeable future.

23 Likes

fucking hell… you guys are really selling this baby well. :drooling_face:

1 Like

It really sells itself. There’s got to be something new in the sub than just Qv2. It wiped out a good chunk of anxiety in one loop. I can’t imagine what it will do once it digs deep and really shapes the mind and body.

5 Likes

it’s Q+ :smirk:

2 Likes

I think we are testing Q+ into Solace format

3 Likes

Om Gosh this subliminal is unbelievable — I already manifested three women who are falling heads over heels for me.

I’m such a mystery — they compliment me on my humor, I feel like saying whatever I want however I please and they are loving it. I’m constantly talking about women and love while keeping my intentions completely hidden and they are leaving themselves open like a book I can read completely.

I’m having so much fun, I feel like a chameleon constantly changing depending on the circumstances.

Will elaborate more later!

21 Likes

Hi, @Psiklou let us know if you end up merging Wanted and Ascension it is a combination I’m looking at as well.

So far, Wanted does not feel dense but it can tire you out energetically. Not the same taxation as usual where it strongly affects the Mind or Emotions more of an overall reduction in Energy due to its nature.

Mostly noticing mysteriousness which is causing others to become interested and attracted — wanting to get to know more about me. Extremely relaxed and nonchalant, very at ease socially, enhanced social ability (much like Stark) but more so in a mischievous manner.

I love this subliminal, it really fits me and is probably going to be the Core I’m going to move forward with as a baseline.

Very curious to see how this will pair with Aura of Craving in a Custom — making people curious but also Crave your presence while aching to find out more of who you are.

I feel like a touch of Ascension for improvement in personal life and added Power aspects would be astounding.

Currently running another loop — my fourth one and I barely feel anywhere as drained compared to my Atlas Customs, lol!

8 Likes

I have Aura of Craving (I believe) in my custom and I may possibly getting WANTED so I’ll have to keep you updated as it’s part of the reason I wanted WANTED also.

2 Likes