Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Hey @DarkPrince, I never disregarded Khan neither am I neglecting power nor am I shedding it in a negative Light.

Power can display in many forms — some use dominance and assertiveness, others may compel and charm themselves into achieving their goals and desires.

My personality leans more towards the latter — besides, I’m very empathic and care about others — to me, it felt like others seemed to have no choice but to comply when I asked for something or rather bossed them around.

The same holds true for persuasion using charm, compulsion, and enigma however it is just an approach that resonates with me.

We are Spiritual beings and we have certain ‘natural’ astrological/archetypal energies which identify us.

Our Spirit so to say.

For Subliminal’s to work optimally it’s best to know oneself and align the scripting with one’s natural behavior and characteristics.

I always adored the Temptation module in the Q-store, it worked magnificently for me — why do you think that is?

Respect is something I honor immensely, it is an important facet of leadership — now why do you think only King Arthur was able to pull his Sword from the tale-telling rock?

Power comes with responsibility and should only be handed to those who are worthy of wielding it; power in the wrong hands quickly summons unending agony and chaos.

Besides — I think society is engrained in such a way that Power is rarely accepted unless Physical Events or Objects of achievement are there to demonstrate the possession of that Power. At least where I come from — this might be different in your country of origin, which boils down to what you explained.

It’s not that other people have much of a choice either way. The Physical world is ruled by Emotions and if you feel Powerful within others must comply; as dictated by Universal Law.

Let’s contribute to this Thread instead. About half an hour after my first Solace Enhanced run I was fading in between the internal and external world — that space where insight and channeling occurs, it’s much like daydreaming usually the external environment somewhat fades for me and I receive inner guidance. Now, I felt my eyes acting weird, must be the physical shifting, and my external vision was filtered layer after layer with different colors; green, blue, yellow, orange, purple — I must have seen everything.

It’s like you are clearly looking at someone but the eyes display no presence since consciousness is somewhere else — projected inwardly into the Third Eye.

While accessing this state as mentioned above I had a really strange experience that I never had before and my eyes felt physically irritated or rather it felt like they were adjusting.

Like Instagram filters, lol! Interesting. Must have been the Physical Shifting, definitely looking forward to reaping the benefits of that.

Some other effects —

1. Relaxed and Nonchalant
  2. Intensely in tune with my body
  3. Unexpected behavior patterns
  4. Acting mysteriously
  5. Betterment of conversational skills
  6. A sense of peace

A lot more than I’m thinking of right now, I’m constantly playing around and wanting to have fun with the game of duality.

I must get into a social environment to see more of its relevant effects.

6 Likes

Would you expand?

This sounds beautiful. Can you tell me more about it or lead me towards a source talking about “If you feel powerful, others have no choice but to comply”.

Sorry for giving off power hungry vibes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

@DarkPrince, you are the darkprince for a reason I suppose, just so we are clear I have no inclination to judge the objectives of others.

That being said — anything related to manifestation will do. Kaballah or Tree of Life clearly displays this, on the other hand, you can always lean more towards commercialized knowledge such as ‘The Secret’. It’s all the same anyway.

The best thing you can do is observe for yourself and understand that emotions create hormones in your body, releasing scents, projecting through your body language and the tonality of your voice, but it extends much further than that — anything physical will be affected and others can either consciously or unconsciously perceive it depends on the awareness of that person.

So. Yes, Magic is very real and it can be abused to control others. In fact, subliminal’s are very similar to spell-crafting.

It’s just a technological approach.

Anyway — do some research those who are bright enough will always find that which they seek others may live their life as they please.

Regarding Temptation; merely because I have a lot of Scorpio placements and the characteristics in that module are directly related to the Scorpio Archetype.

You see everything is founded upon Archetypes, Carl Jung among other famous psychologists knew about this.

Not to mention the Ancients — the Greek and Egyptian ‘mythology’ — the Bible (12 disciples) — the zodiac — it’s all the same anyway.

5 Likes

Yes, I believe in both demonic and non-demonic magic. Eloquence can create a whirlpool of emotions in people, making them do that which they might not have thought of doing.

Also, I think you are an ENFJ like me. I use both charm & power to compel others. But like you, I sometimes feel off when commanding others.

Very beautiful, thank you very much for this.

Definitely, NF the I and E are replaceable, same thing with T and J. I tend to swift between personalities often.

Neither an Extravert nor Introvert, I’m ambivert and I can change my behavior accordingly. Scorpio’s are known for this.

You know the whole Personality Diagram is also directly related to Archetypes and comes from Astrology — in fact, Astrology is a far more elaborate depiction of one’s Personality.

Supposedly ENTJ is my natural personality (according to Astrology) — quite astounded by your intuition.

By the way, people do not assert themselves when they lack the emotional power to do so — you see how emotions change behavior? And something else, I spill truth I collected from my own experience, neither do I ever tell someone what to do — I leave that decision up to them I seek not to do sway others from their paths, let alone receive karma in doing so.

By their fruits, ye shall know em. Fruits being our actions — including our attitude and how we represent ourselves. We can not hide behind our words our intentions are carried within it.

As long as we stay honest to ourselves God will be honest towards us.

Ah. Fuck. I lost my reply that I was about to send you.

Yes, same. I’m also E/I - N - F/T - J.

And regarding the astrology… I do not believe in it at all, but, based off their months, I’m a scorpio as well – something for you to relate with.

Yes, extraverted feeling. Its the reason my friends say I have ‘multiple personalities’ or ‘change my attitude’ so quickly – but I forgive them.

Yes, you do not baby them. A mark of maturity.

Haha, thank you. Rarely do I get a compliment about that.

Absolutely. Its one of the reasons I actually call people out on the forums, because I feel the disgusting intent behind it. Yours is very free flowing. At the start when I met you on the forum, about 1-2 years ago, you were more pushy. Now you are very… “be”.

Sometimes we must see that intentions are not directly theirs.

Tiredness, the drama of life, other occurrences may carry through interactions when we are not cleansed properly.

We are electromagnetic beings and we do absorb a lot of the emotional and mental frequencies from our environment.

And @DarkPrince everyone has their flaws and talents, the greatest Souls are forged in the hottest fires.

Refraining from judgment might aid you in having more of a pleasant experience here on the forum — the behavior of others is often a mirror of ours.

I just feel I can get much further in interactions when carrying kindness instead of unending power and urge to conquer.

Emotions and Thoughts are Ego anyway, we just are.

We take on Costumes and appearances that are only temporarily our own. Same goes for others, we have no clue what some people are going through everyone has the right to experience their emotions for what they are and their perspective is equally valid as is our own.

Just an insight which might contribute to your evolution — take it with a grain of salt if it does not resonate, it might do so in the future. And again, I’m not telling you what to do or to accept what I’m saying — rather I’m providing you an insight which might or might not aid you.

Making sure I’m not misinterpreted ^

And Wanted does not feel dense nor taxing — I feel wide awake and alive. At least compared to the Custom I’ve been running.

@SaintSovereign, am I executing the script like a charm?

Quick report after one loop of wanted:

I initially noticed a distinct drop in the power and intentionality of Emperor and the sexual penetrative energy of Primal seduction. This became more of a cool internal calm and inward-ness. I felt slightly uncomfortable socially the first hour after during transit, as I felt less of the Emperor ‘armor’ present.
I got some very interesting looks and stares but nothing to out of the ordinary.

As time goes on I felt more and more deeply comfortable in myself and by the time I got to the climbing gym, I noticed everyone I interacted was extremely nice and engaged.

right off the bat-someone who worked there kept talking to me and asking me questions about how long I’ve been there, where I’m from. I was worried at one point he wouldn’t leave me alone.

I found myself quite effortlessly talking to many attractive woman there as well, and keeping the conversations going, I spoke to 5 or 6 different woman, where as normally I’ll talk to no one or maybe one briefly…I was like a social butterfly.

Everyone kept complimenting me on things, and going out of there way to come back over to me and re-engage. One extremely attractive woman asked me my name when I tried to walk away and then kept asking me further questions.

I felt increasingly solid and magnetic and found myself enchanted by the conversations, and looking to push things further. (again I stacked with Emperor/PS question so those could have been interplaying)

At times my sexual energy, libido would kick in, but for the most part it seems to be being diverted towards other things, where as Emperor/PS custom it’s often raging, this could be from stacking or from just starting, or more the tone of WANTED.

Where as on Primal/ PS it’s like’ fucking’ energy… this felt more like dreamy ‘love making’ energy in conversations.

When I first listened my energy went way down, and this could be from the energy intensive/ physical change nature of the custom.

I felt very confident at the end and had a sense if I run this consistently my love life will explode… this would also be a great sub to tempor extreme Alpha subs

On Emperor/PS I feel I’m charming and insanely strong and move woman over to my side, on this it felt like they were already on my side.

29 Likes

great report !

59ma55

5 Likes

You feel more tired and/or sleepy and/or hungry.

Felt real hungry running WANTED i must admit

4 Likes

I’m not against that at all, but what never made sense to me is that the time of birth matters.

As opposed to the time of creation.

I. E. The fertilized egg.

The spirit should already exist in the womb or before that, shouldn’t it?

Or am I seeing this wrongly? I’m gemini btw and I do notice these supposed traits a lot in me so it’s hard to “deny” sometimes.

1 Like

I did think about this. Maybe it does take that into consideration. Just going 9 months back (although what about premature or late deliveries?).

Well, I just read my Leo profile once in a while out of curiosity (not the predictions though). I just find the various astrological signs and their characteristics interesting. The same way I find various other profiles interesting like MBTI, Life Path Numbers, etc

1 Like

All the WoRdS Of WiSdOm lose value when dudes start claiming they have multiple personalities :face_vomiting:

But you must admit life becomes much more interesting in that instance, mustn’t you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No.
It only helps in clarifying whose words and ideas are worth considering

Whose then? ;D

1 Like

No one is claiming anything. It’s just curiosity. Curiosity is a good thing. You don’t know where it will lead you. Maybe to ignorance. Maybe to wisdom. But one doesn’t know until one takes the way.

3 Likes

Way off-topic but I also have question before we get warnings:

How do you become your star sign, is it your ‘calling’, or do you exist because of your parents signs eg.
Father(Libra) + Mother(Gemini) = Me(Virgo)?

You’re right its curiosity leading to science fiction.
Sadly I KNOW because I actually spent time understanding the cognitive theory and how cognitive functions work instead of cooking my own brand of fiction(with my curiosity)

2 Likes

So you spent the time and got to know things. Let others come to their own conclusions

I personally don’t put much faith in it. But if I tell others to not do so, that doesn’t exactly encourage critical thinking. Let people come to their conclusions in due time

5 Likes