EOG QV2 Financial Mindset getting worse

@James

And notice the part about a fluke… It’s never your fault if something bad happens.

But when there is something good, it’s always because of your actions.

2 Likes

Have you considered using Simon’s Journaling Method?

1 Like

Likely cause that’s what was always there and ‘running the show’, now that it is healing/being released, it goes through your conscious awareness while it gets purged and/or so you have more conscious choice around it.

When our focus goes to an neglected or painful area it can temporarily appear/seem like things are getting worse, that’s usually part of the development/growth/healing process

1 Like

This is the key.

I had the same feelings on EoG ST1 (or still have sometimes).

Which is weird but it is exactly the point. We need to learn to be totally fine with losing it all.
If you know you built skills that make it possible for make it all back again, ONLY then will wealth ceilings finally be crushed.
Because you can operate freely.

3 Likes

That’s definitely the point I want to be at. Where wealth and cash flow isn’t even a consideration. It just happens because of my mindset.

5 Likes

It seems that your money patterns are being reconstructed. It can be felt like things getting worse. And it actually is. Fear, inadequacy, i.e. everything related to money. It takes courage to go thru. Let’s trust @SaintSovereign and @Fire intuition and intention behind EOG script that everything you experience is a natural process of financial recovery.

4 Likes

@James.
Come on, man.

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

11 Likes

9 Likes

You crack me up

3 Likes

For me HOM + R.I.C.H is much better if you’re looking for something faster acting for your financial mindset

EOG is going to be a much longer process

3 Likes

Don’t worry…

I’m his personal recon remainder fairy.

3 Likes

Is that an accurate mathematical equation?

1 Like

I think it was either an autocorrection demon or a drunken typo. Must be a demon.

1 Like

Can I hire you for that too?

3 Likes

It depends. Mathematical equations can be quite costly (because it sounds sciency).

The bigger cost being having to tolerate bad jokes.

2 Likes

This is @Hoppa house. If you can find it he may allow you to hire him

3 Likes

It is to be expected.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign So any time I feel a need to switch subs , add something, or stop listening it’s reconciliation?

3 Likes

Alright. I admit. You got jokes.

1 Like

I’m far more intelligent than I let on. My boredom and ADHD get in the way unfortunately

1 Like