EOG QV2 Financial Mindset getting worse

Any idea why it feels like I am more terrified of being broke when running EOG? Currently on stage 1
@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Perhaps EOG Stage 1 is digging up all your negatives beliefs about money.

6 Likes

That’s entirely possible

1 Like

Got Mogul?

1 Like

I sure do !!!

1 Like

Might help to run a few weeks of it. Not sure what your overall stack is.

Maybe a kind of alternating schedule. M-F 1-2 loops per day of Mogul. M and Th EoG ST1 1 loop.

1 Like

In a way, doubt and fear only matter when we let them convince us to not take action.

3 Likes

EoG brought the fear up. Now that you know about it, you can deal with it. Just keep on going.

It’s one of the hidden fears that prevents people from getting wealth.

Edit: Just to elaborate a bit more… Once you get to a point where you know that even if you lose everything because of some fluke and you can just build it again without problems, then you have freedom.

Then you are free to take some calculated risks that allow you to win big.

The money will flow, no need to worry.

It’s a great feeling :wink:

10 Likes

@James

And notice the part about a fluke… It’s never your fault if something bad happens.

But when there is something good, it’s always because of your actions.

2 Likes

Have you considered using Simon’s Journaling Method?

1 Like

Likely cause that’s what was always there and ‘running the show’, now that it is healing/being released, it goes through your conscious awareness while it gets purged and/or so you have more conscious choice around it.

When our focus goes to an neglected or painful area it can temporarily appear/seem like things are getting worse, that’s usually part of the development/growth/healing process

1 Like

This is the key.

I had the same feelings on EoG ST1 (or still have sometimes).

Which is weird but it is exactly the point. We need to learn to be totally fine with losing it all.
If you know you built skills that make it possible for make it all back again, ONLY then will wealth ceilings finally be crushed.
Because you can operate freely.

3 Likes

That’s definitely the point I want to be at. Where wealth and cash flow isn’t even a consideration. It just happens because of my mindset.

5 Likes

It seems that your money patterns are being reconstructed. It can be felt like things getting worse. And it actually is. Fear, inadequacy, i.e. everything related to money. It takes courage to go thru. Let’s trust @SaintSovereign and @Fire intuition and intention behind EOG script that everything you experience is a natural process of financial recovery.

4 Likes

@James.
Come on, man.

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

11 Likes

9 Likes

You crack me up

3 Likes

For me HOM + R.I.C.H is much better if you’re looking for something faster acting for your financial mindset

EOG is going to be a much longer process

3 Likes

Don’t worry…

I’m his personal recon remainder fairy.

3 Likes

Is that an accurate mathematical equation?

1 Like