What is @simon's journaling process actually doing?

I’m talking about this

Simon’s Instructions on using EOG’s First Stage
(Can be appropriated for Khan, but not applicable to Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, or Emperor Fitness)

1. Create a section in your physical journal.
    Write down your Wealth Goal - some 6-10 figure number.
    Can be net worth, liquid money in bank, monthly cashflow, size of your business, whatever you want.
  2. List the ways in which you want to get to that number - business/career ideas, and the basic plans, if possible.
  3. Write down all the reasons you will FAIL - why you think you can’t achieve such a goal, or are not capable of succeeding with those plans.
    Fears. Obstacles. Lack of Skills. Everything you’re concerned at all about.
  4. Play Stage 1. (or stack it with the next Stages if you’re also using them already)
  5. Read those Goals, Plans, and Beliefs everyday.
    Notice & update it with any new thoughts you’re having - both positive & negative.
  6. As days progress, you should find more & more of those limiting/failure thoughts appearing like some other idiot’s ideas, and you feeling more & more like you can DEFINITELY achieve that Goal .
  7. This is when the job of Stage 1 is complete, and you can progress to Stage 2.

Edit:
Do steps 1-3 to the best of your current ability. You don’t have to have all the answers, but it helps not to be lazy with your thinking.
Also, remember that refinement of your goals, plans, and skills development is the focus of Stage 2. The job of this document is far from over.
Blockquote

linked here

EOG: No small change and
Guiding the growth consciously

@Simon can you please shed light on the background and what is method is doing to us psychologically and how it affects our perceptions of our limitations?

For others who have tried this journalling method, what changed when you started asking these type of questions to yourself.

Thank you

4 Likes

Havent really tried but listing all the ways to reach a goal and all the ways it could possibly fail would be good for creating a path.cause youll be more ready for challenges and what to do it you think it through in advance

4 Likes

Even I’m curious what everyone else thinks about the process? :smile:

:wink:

4 Likes

i am literally doing it right now for wealth…

will do next for women + social life

2 Likes

please tell us WHY did u suggest this method?

do u use this yourself?

what were the effects?

I did this while running EOG. I find that it slowly de-escalates the fear around such subjects. I’ve shared in my current DR journal that I’ve realized I was looking for something much simpler than wealth acquisition at that time (I was actually looking for inner and outer love), and that’s why I pulled off of EOG. I was not aware of that connection then, and DR has allowed me to see it.

I do this with DR now. I was originally frightened of my history and connected emotions coming up and me feeling so much shame about it.

But, ironically, by writing down my inhibitions and blocks, the subs are given a focus to work on. And I’ve been growing more as I share honestly. It’s been working for me.

In short, I feel like I’m writing a letter to myself many times. My subconscious responds, and the subs influence the outcome.

5 Likes

thanks for sharing my man!

do u repeat this exercise regularly?

I did this today for the first time for wealth creation and love life limitations.

any way I can make the most of this exercise?

btw I will too share more honestly as you did.

thank you

1 Like

:point_down:t2: Read closely.

There are 3 Lists (not 1) – Goals/Dreams, Ideas/Plans, and Reasons for Failure.

It’s not a one time process, but a Daily/Regular Ritual.

:wink:

5 Likes

yes i did make 3 lists… will keep updating

thanks man

1 Like

@David, I remember having 3 lists for myself. Most of the work and attention focused on the barriers in the way.

Like presently, it’s been only focused on barriers. The reason? I have rehearsed and believed I was unworthy of good things, and I completely avoided possibilities of them. It created a very unhappy life, and to me, this was normal. I plan on being on my custom St1 at least 2 more months to root out some old hangups and “norms”.

Thanks for these reminders @Simon.

2 Likes

Think about it. There are a LOT of things going on under the hood.

Here are the Top 5:

1. You’re reading your Goals everyday, hence shifting your RAS Orientation towards the Achievement of those goals (Action taking), and also triggering Manifestations.

2. You’re updating your Plans everyday, tapping into your Mind’s Creativity and Resourcefulness.
    Furthermore, you start Noticing the subtle Nudges, Synchronicities, Insights, and Hunches that happen all the time, but get missed because of mental chatter & busyness.

3. The Failure Reasons & Excuses start dropping away, partly because they’re no longer hiding in the dark (like amorphous monsters), and partly because your Mind starts solving & pathfinding across them.

4. (In the context of subliminals) Over the days, you notice how your mindset / perspectives / values are shifting because of the subs.

5. (In the context of members playing Khan or Gold Stage 1, and for people like @subliminalguy, I had another secret intention.)
    You gradually shift your Thinking & Journaling away from Emotions about the Past, and towards the Pursuit of Goals & Dreams (Future).
    You transition from being a Victim of Life, to a Victor in Life. :exploding_head:

Beyond this, you can only learn by DOING, not by explanations.

Like when @pacman realized that the process can help with Mood and Reconciliation.

You may even innovate on top of the basic Instructions process.

Like when @SubliminalUser discovered that sometimes failures aren’t Failures at all, or that he can just turn around his excuses into new Goals.

It is the Framework on top of which I do Conscious Reconciliation.

To negotiate successfully, you have to bring out the values and fears of your adversary.

For goal achievement, your Mind is your ultimate adversary.
With this process, it can become your ultimate Ally.

:sunglasses:

Enjoy. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

@Simon
What about self help media…books videos etc? This will also aid the process and is also part of action taking