Whats the difference between all the alpha titles?

hahaha thanks man

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

even though i tend not to get deep with those stuff, astrology and personilty types

i belive in em for sure, but i dont want them to shape me, if i find a trait that i dont like i will try to eliminate rather than just pointing that its just a trait of me that i cannot change it because i was born in this specfic moon or sun or date

id rather be like water, shapeless and i can become what i want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

but most of it is true yeah hahhaha, but i dont want to be an idenity of me, id rather be budewr :sunglasses: or ali

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight, I always find it bit difficult to directly talk with infj about these things because I know infj are fond of their privacy. Good to know I have an infj friend I can ask those things to withouth asking them to reveal alot of private things :slightly_smiling_face: -

I reached a point with ascension where saying no feels good and powerful. There is such an satisfication for me with this.

I see why you chose emperor. Thanks for sharing!(hopefully you will oneday share your poetry with us - no pressure just appreciating you telling us about your purpose)

2 Likes

That’s the correct way of looking at things. We don’t want to be stuck in how we initially are or give a lot of power to our personality types. Better to embrace our strengths and eliminate weakness.

Welcome, bro. Must admit it is easier for me to share it in writing or in conversation when we have similar interests. Both of which are the case here.

Haha you can count on that.

Such a good feeling! Especially when you have a built a lifetime of being programmed to say yes. And to feel bad for saying no (while the same people who expect you to say yes are so quick to say no when they feel like it!)

Will definitely send you a message when I get published. Thanks for the support, man!

1 Like

More titles = More sales by people wanting to be alfa by using headphones = more money

I’ll just write them here, and we can find them in the future.

#EQvsSQ :slight_smile:

Essentially it’s a Mechanism conflict.

Each treats the other one’s main tool, as a disposable trade-off. :grimacing:

Stark’s eventual pursuit is Fame, and it works from the inside-out.

It explores self-development on the user’s strengths and passions; so as to reach a level of mastery where they can invent something new / do something that has never been done before. SQ’s learning and creativity are oriented towards that goal. :star_struck:

And most of what is done, isn’t planned. SQ relies on Luck and Synchronicities to make forward leaps – because inventions cannot always be strategized.

Hence, Stark users need to reconcile
– their comfort with Social Fame and Attention;
– their self-belief in their Passions / Strengths / Learning ability / Creativity; and
– their Faith in Luck, that life will turn out great for them.

Emperor’s pursuit is Freedom (FU Society), and works from outside-in / end-to-beginning.

It chooses clear measurable goals, and your next action nudges are key domino actions that will move you forward. The user will take whatever opportunities they have access to, and are not concerned about whether it’s a skill they enjoy or not.

EQ relies entirely on productivity – plans, habits, routines, systems; because we all know what we really need to do to achieve our goals, and waiting for luck is just … waste of time. :sunglasses:

Emperor users need to reconcile
– their ability to set & pursue Specific Measurable Goals, execute Planned Routines;
– their volition to sacrifice their own emotional passions in the pursuit of Freedom; and
– their willingness to stop timewasting – both in themselves and others.

Note:
Obviously, both EQ and SQ also have their scripting for fitness, spirituality, dating, etc.
A user will find that in all these areas too, their Mechanisms (Approaches) are poles apart.

Tagging @Azriel

18 Likes

i mean its a business at the end

Love that analysis, @Simon. Could you round it up with a similar Khan description too?

2 Likes

Nope. All the Stage 4s are super versatile. They run exclusively on Conscious Guidance.
That is why both K4 and G4 users still haven’t figured out how to build wealth with them.

The problem is not in the subs, but in the “how to make use of them” skills.

Which is why we have Simon’s Instructions … that no one follows sincerely … yet.

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Paging @Meng123 to save this post because it’s fucking helpful.

Yes I chose that word intentionally.

3 Likes

Where are they for Khan? Because most people seem to have issue with that sub.

1 Like

They are the same instructions.
Do respect that Khan will prefer the plans to be of a Social nature.

Two posts that explain the Instructions or link them to Khan: (Click to Expand)

5 Likes

very well said @Simon

someone asked me about the drive/action on Emperor vs. Stark
this is what I’d add in my experience

The drive and determination on Emperor is MUCH better when work has to get done and deliverable are clear, and much worse when they are not. Emperor is a master at taking on and conquering opportunities, workloads, and game plans and thrives really well when the future yield of something is obvious. When it’s not or there is a ‘void’ I reconcile on Emperor.

Stark finds a way in the void to create, learn, try, connect the dots, make leaps, or just have fun in a way that builds.

Stark enhances my self belief and confidence in my passions, oddities, ‘freak flag’ stuff.

Emperor pushes me to ignore them and do something ‘cleaner’ - or I am reconciling self belief in them on Emperor

On Emperor without clear goals I go into recon.

this is true, I quadrupled my income in a year on Emperor doing such opportunities I have little to zero interest in.

this is true, for the better part of the year I had clear routines with development, work, fitness -all with clear goals in mind and executed them flawlessly.

I am back in a phase of reconciling my ability to set and pursue specific measurable goals-
as the future yield for current work is no longer worth pursuing, have to create fitness routines outside of a gym now, and re-establish personal routines/habits

I’m not interested in sacrificing my emotional passion in the pursuit of freedom anymore-as it’s clear personal passion is the orienting direction that will yield a higher ultimate result of freedom-so reconciling that.

lastly it’s only wasted time-if its time taken away from something of value, I am constantly looking to discern what is of most value in putting my time and energy into.

3 Likes

hey ive seen a couple of similar posts

do you find yourself not intrested in your passions on emperor?

i feel much better readin this :sunglasses:

Its hard to explain, and it’s hard to discern what’s personal vs. what is Emperor specifically.

When I was young I had clear loves and passion
athletics-lifting, basketball, mma
woman and ‘game’
anything to do with development, psychology, especially where it intersected spiritually

Now with responsibilities, financial goals, physical limitations both personally and due to pandemic - my passion has less clear avenues and it’s more about doing what I can.

Emperor gives a push for practicality- it’s not about passion for passions sake but passion that will make a meaningful difference in my life for a future goal. I won’t ‘blindly’ follow passion, it becomes tempered and in service of something, and the dots have to connect for why I am doing it.

In summation I would say that Emperor does not prioritize passion but it does not inhibit it either.
I’m also still in the grind and figure out phase of empire building, this might change dramatically after a breakthrough of that.

4 Likes

So what if instead of Emperor & Stark put together or ran at the same time someone ran AM with Stark… Do you think they would be a better match or would better together?

2 Likes

yes I think AM and Stark would be better than Stark and Emperor in terms of synergy.

I have tested AM and Stark and I really like the effect.

3 Likes

I guess you will have to be aware of how you act when dealing with people on ascension. You will have to drive ascension don’t let it drive you. I think that was my issue at times I let ascension control me when I felt a boundary was being crossed. Instead of being assertive at the right level I went above it which could come off as ass holy.
I think though because I’m a nice guy to the core unfortunately have been most of my life, so when I felt the power of ascension anything I felt was a slight from someone, I made sure to make it known that that behavior was unacceptable. I couldn’t handle the power of not being a people pleaser. It’s something I would have to work on because there is a fine line with being assertive and a asshole.
Ascension though is also supposed to help you in interactions so I wouldn’t sweat losing friends etc
The main thigh is keep a journal on here or on a notebook and reflect on the times when you felt ascension working. If you react to someone in a bad way reflect on how you could have reacted instead

3 Likes

The following two stacks should deliver most of the benefits that one expects from EQ+SQ:

Stark + Ascended Mogul

Emperor + Renaissance Man

I say should because I have not personally used these stacks.

2 Likes

thats very yummy and tasty stack

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

i think thats ’ da vinci’ stack :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes