Whats the difference between all the alpha titles?

Surprised that an infj would pick emperor as it is so different than their type. INFJ is so contemplative and less action oriented, so in that sense emperor might help and a good thing ,but in whole it is different than I expected.

Most infj men I know are more feminine than masculine, actually, most infj men are perceived as too feminine and infj women too masculine - at least that is the sense I get. What is your take on this?

1 Like

i might have to take this test to see what what personality traits do i have

or which type, altough i did this test when i was 16 or 17 very young and yet so foolish so i wouldnt say that was the real me back then

And where have I conflicted with this? :smiley:

Chances are some of those posts were written by me.

But because you don’t like any of us, we don’t know if you’ve been reading us or not. :rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely spot on analysis.

INFJs usually have issues with saying no to others. We do have deep empathy which is a good thing (and a feminine trait). But after a while, I got tired of being the Yes man. Emperor made me feel natural about saying No.

Another issue is self discipline. INFJs have a massive problem with being productive because we procrastinate like a M.F.er lol

When running Emperor, I felt more masculine (Khan feels most masculine of course but between Emperor and Khan, Emperor has a decent amount of both masculinity and productivity).

So these were the reasons I liked Emperor when compared to StarkQ and Khan. Emperor is the all-round title.

2 Likes

you can then create whatever you desire and nothing will conflict

what do you mean by that? :sweat_smile:

i found out that im infp-a hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

imma read more into this

although i find it hard to answer sometimes

PS: broooo @aaa i got so emotional reading about infp-a traits hahahha looks like me

1 Like

That explains why you write a lot. Both INFPs and INFJs love to write.

1 Like

whats up neighbour :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: ???

an infp-a emperor MUWHAHHWAHHWAHWHAHWHAW I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD
hahhaha

bro my whole body is trancending to another dimension just from reading about my personality type hahahha i love it lots of goosbumps

2 Likes

infp??? What the… ? I always drawn in INFP intro my life and I was always like, this budewr is cool guy lets talk more to him…hmmm…universe why does tho bestow me with so much INFP goodness :star_struck:? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah those test aren’t always the best and at times difficult. Good to know that it resonated with you!

when infp fight for a cause they are a foce to be reckoned with

2 Likes

@Budewr - haha yes. Reading about your MBTI profile is a very surreal experience. As if someone stalked you for a long time and wrote about you.

1 Like

hahaha thanks man

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

even though i tend not to get deep with those stuff, astrology and personilty types

i belive in em for sure, but i dont want them to shape me, if i find a trait that i dont like i will try to eliminate rather than just pointing that its just a trait of me that i cannot change it because i was born in this specfic moon or sun or date

id rather be like water, shapeless and i can become what i want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

but most of it is true yeah hahhaha, but i dont want to be an idenity of me, id rather be budewr :sunglasses: or ali

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight, I always find it bit difficult to directly talk with infj about these things because I know infj are fond of their privacy. Good to know I have an infj friend I can ask those things to withouth asking them to reveal alot of private things :slightly_smiling_face: -

I reached a point with ascension where saying no feels good and powerful. There is such an satisfication for me with this.

I see why you chose emperor. Thanks for sharing!(hopefully you will oneday share your poetry with us - no pressure just appreciating you telling us about your purpose)

2 Likes

That’s the correct way of looking at things. We don’t want to be stuck in how we initially are or give a lot of power to our personality types. Better to embrace our strengths and eliminate weakness.

Welcome, bro. Must admit it is easier for me to share it in writing or in conversation when we have similar interests. Both of which are the case here.

Haha you can count on that.

Such a good feeling! Especially when you have a built a lifetime of being programmed to say yes. And to feel bad for saying no (while the same people who expect you to say yes are so quick to say no when they feel like it!)

Will definitely send you a message when I get published. Thanks for the support, man!

1 Like

More titles = More sales by people wanting to be alfa by using headphones = more money

I’ll just write them here, and we can find them in the future.

#EQvsSQ :slight_smile:

Essentially it’s a Mechanism conflict.

Each treats the other one’s main tool, as a disposable trade-off. :grimacing:

Stark’s eventual pursuit is Fame, and it works from the inside-out.

It explores self-development on the user’s strengths and passions; so as to reach a level of mastery where they can invent something new / do something that has never been done before. SQ’s learning and creativity are oriented towards that goal. :star_struck:

And most of what is done, isn’t planned. SQ relies on Luck and Synchronicities to make forward leaps – because inventions cannot always be strategized.

Hence, Stark users need to reconcile
– their comfort with Social Fame and Attention;
– their self-belief in their Passions / Strengths / Learning ability / Creativity; and
– their Faith in Luck, that life will turn out great for them.

Emperor’s pursuit is Freedom (FU Society), and works from outside-in / end-to-beginning.

It chooses clear measurable goals, and your next action nudges are key domino actions that will move you forward. The user will take whatever opportunities they have access to, and are not concerned about whether it’s a skill they enjoy or not.

EQ relies entirely on productivity – plans, habits, routines, systems; because we all know what we really need to do to achieve our goals, and waiting for luck is just … waste of time. :sunglasses:

Emperor users need to reconcile
– their ability to set & pursue Specific Measurable Goals, execute Planned Routines;
– their volition to sacrifice their own emotional passions in the pursuit of Freedom; and
– their willingness to stop timewasting – both in themselves and others.

Note:
Obviously, both EQ and SQ also have their scripting for fitness, spirituality, dating, etc.
A user will find that in all these areas too, their Mechanisms (Approaches) are poles apart.

Tagging @Azriel

18 Likes

i mean its a business at the end

Love that analysis, @Simon. Could you round it up with a similar Khan description too?

2 Likes

Nope. All the Stage 4s are super versatile. They run exclusively on Conscious Guidance.
That is why both K4 and G4 users still haven’t figured out how to build wealth with them.

The problem is not in the subs, but in the “how to make use of them” skills.

Which is why we have Simon’s Instructions … that no one follows sincerely … yet.

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Paging @Meng123 to save this post because it’s fucking helpful.

Yes I chose that word intentionally.

3 Likes