Billions & The Ecstasy Of Gold - A Journal

Jan 1 -

3 mins of Limitless executive/commander custom

3 mins of EOG1/RICH CUSTOM

Jan 3

15 minutes of EOG Stage 1 major program

1 Like

Now might be the best time for me to listen to stage 2 or 4 of EOG as I’m in a “learning” mode, waking up and studying sales 3-4 hours in the mornings now.

In the past, I used to sell from 7am - 3pm, which was tiring, but non-optional because I was in PST time zone.

Now I get to study in the morning and sell from 1-6pm, giving me more effective hours in the day

HOM is also appealing because I’m focused on business, sales, management, leadership, and planning my finances all at once. I’ve also gotten really open to planning for children now… maybe a DR healing.

Stark is appealing because my new business direction is all about building a brand.

Quantum Limitless is appealing because of healing adhd/mood swings.

EOG4 is appealing as mentioned.

Le/comm is appealing because I close well on sales calls with that stack

Love Bomb is also appealing because I close well on that sub, it’s light healing, and it’s great for the team culture I’m in at the moment

1 Like

I gotta say, I’ve been really scared the past month. I thought maybe I was taking a step backwards.

But it’s all coming together :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really getting back on the EOG train. Listened to 15 mins of paragon two nights ago, though.

EOG 1 a few days ago was awesome.

And I find that when I’m working on someone else’s offer instead of my own, I get virtually no recon from subs, and listening to high volume seems fine. I guess there’s less stress involved so I can handle more recon.

Or, my DR runs have made me less sensitive to recon

I think I’ll listen to EOG 4 solo for a while. Or maybe EOG 4/1 together?

Just finished up my thursday, and getting a 10K pay-in-full combined with a split-pay today makes me the #1 closer here for the weekly stats… pretty impressive… i surprised myself, as much as anyone else.

4 sales so far means I sold 40K of contract value, so, that’s $4000USD I can expect in my bank account over the next 4-5 months as the clients pay it off. Maybe only 70% of that will actually pay out, if clients weasel out of their contracts, I don’t know how likely that is…

But what I DO know for sure is that over the last 3 days I’ve collected about 1600 USD of commissions, cold hard cash that noone can take from me. 600 yesterday, 1000 today. Not bad for 3 days’ work…

Ready to crush even more next week!

4 Likes

EOG ST 1, 9 mins, Jan 6

Almost ready for EOGST4! Gonna start that very soon. Just some light rounds of EOG1 to refresh my subconscious on the healing side of things.

I’ve had lots of crazy good EOG manifestations and amazing ideas. Inner Circle is still running strong and I probably need to go back to running it, or add HOM instead, because it’s essential when working in teams.

2 Likes

I’ve also got this beast of a custom

3 Likes

House Of Medici, 8 mins, Jan 7

HOM first impressions

Verbal fluency off the charts. Money being manifested. Relationships strengthened both at work and with my gf.

I find myself randomly rapping and being blown away by these 2-4 line strings I pull together in the middle of a conversation. That’s verbal fluency in action.

I closed a deal without even meaning to today. Money manifesting.

All I did was I just coached a student in our intro program on some things… ended up going on a long passionate rant about their business, and gave away so much free value it was insane… and then they just asked how they could find resources to learn how to do that so I upsold them into the higher tier program. They basically asked me to lol

And I’ve been an emotional rock for my girlfriend. So stable when she got chaotic. Even though she got emotional today I was just loving to her no matter what she did, even when she got mad I was my normal self and talking to her with curiosity which turned her back to softness and vulnerability and telling me her insecurities instead of blaming me for them

10 Likes

Amazing progress bro, proud of you :slight_smile:

Keep crushing, you’re inspiring!

2 Likes

Really enjoy reading your journeys. I never used costum subs. In your perspective did it made a big change, instead of the normal stack?

Customs are very difficult for me to run. Generally had more success with major programs.

Customs hit deeper, with possibly more long lasting change or more of a deeper, faster impact. But the price for that is totally manage-able, temporary, short-term recon.

I haven’t been in a position where even temporary recon is acceptable. I need to be at my 100% best every minute of the day and have my routines dialed in perfectly. So customs are counter to that goal for me. That problem won’t apply for 99% of people. But for me, I need to be productive, and being so focused on the external world all the time, i have very little time to subconsciously process and integrate subliminals, so, if I have too much processing to do my mind will shut down my productive efforts and force me to process subs.

2 Likes

HOM, 36 hours in

Old prospect sent me a message

“Send me a pay-in-full invoice, let’s get started”

Meaning I’ve gotten 2 pay in fulls in less than a week.

AND MEANING that… with just a couple hours left on Sunday… I snuck in a buzzer beater sale to undoubtedly be the #1 closer of the week on my very first week at the company, which is doing 5-9 mil a year in revenue.

Feels like I got another amazing prospects literally falling in my lap, a guy I’ll talk to tomorrow is literally already sold on the program and has 60K in the bank, according to the notes. Good chance I’ll get 2-4 closes tomorrow.

4 Likes

Really difficult to wrap my mind around how much I’m making here. I’m waiting for someone to say “JUST KIDDING!”

I went into this opportunity PURELY to learn and level up my skillset and gain credibility in the industry as a possibly-future-sales-coach.

I thought I’d have to work my ass off to be the #2 or #3 closer in the company after 6-12 months.

I was prepared to drop 20K on sales coaching, spend 2-3 hours studying sales every day, and grinding like a mad man just like I did in the business.

But that’s not what happened.

I became the #1 closer on my very first week on the job. (At least, for this week’s leaderboard.)

And all that while thinking the whole time “ah I’ve never sold something like this before I’m gonna suck for 2-3 weeks…”

The math is crazy.

6 closes this week…

After all commissions, I made 2250USD this week, cold hard cash, getting wired to my bank account.

That’s A clean 3K CAD in my currency. That’s what I expect from a MONTHLY salary.

But here’s the thing. That’s just cash collected NOW. That’s not how much I ACTUALLY made.

The ACTUAL amount I made is 10% of everything they’ve paid to the company from the contract I sold them.

So from the 6 people I sold, that’s $55,000 worth of contracts that’ll be getting paid out over the next 4-5 months.

Meaning… I won’t get paid it all today, but this week, I actually made a maximum of 5.5KUSD/7K CAD paid out to me piece by piece over the next 4ish months.

And even a couple of them bail out on their last payments of the contract… I don’t think that’s very likely, they’d really screw themselves over if they did… but even then, let’s just be super conservative and say I made 4K USD this week.

2 years ago, I thought making 6-7K CAD a month was IMPOSSIBLE… don’t even make me laugh by saying “per week.”

And now it’s happening.

Even in running my business, despite massive revenue, I didn’t make that much profit most weeks.

And when I did, it was profit with a crap-ton of baggage. When I run my business, more money means more stress. More money means more clients. More clients means another 6-9 months where I’m not allowed to take a day off, let alone a week off.

And even with that profit, we never kept it, even if it was profit. It was always “what’s the next business coaching opportunity we can use to double our profit AGAIN.”

So we were always doubling our profit and then reinvesting the profit into doubling our profit again. That’s literally a one-person ponzi scheme I executed on myself…

But in closing?

When I’m closing, I can take off ANY time I want, with no notice, and live off the cash I’ve already made, and noone can take it away from me. No stressing out about refunds. No stressing out about taking care of clients I’ve already sold. That’s all taken care of by the company. I just close.

AND GADDAMN IT FEELS GOOD!

10 Likes

Dare I say Freedom?

3 Likes

Very informative. Thank you.

This is great. thank you @Billions @Simon

@smartwater42069 you have the link to this/ where can this be found?

@Simon
where yo method at?! :purple_heart:

1 Like
1 Like

@AnswerGroup @RVconsultant

Saint, please check PM"s! I haven’t gotten any instructions on how to upload my voice for the QTKS.

Not sure if that’s normal