Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

That part stumps me lol

Understand that you’re not guiding the subliminal, you’re guiding your subconscious mind.

It’s just a thought … an intention, a question, an order, a request … something like that.

2 Likes

Did you do the process I suggested?

You can only experience the magic after you do it.

1 Like

I know you like books. Check out Pam Grout’s E-Squared.
Obviously, it’s not about subliminals, but the techniques work just the same.

@pacman @King @SubliminalUser @GoldenTiger

1 Like

You talk about writing down my goals and fears towards it etc?

What I said was so much more emotionally empowered… :smile:

Adapting and following Simon’s G1 Instructions.

2 Likes

Agreed, something to get you started with.

E Squared is a great book, and one I had some good results on - even though I didn’t follow all the way through with every experiment.

Great way to link it into using subs @Simon.

2 Likes

Khan is manifesting a challenge / opportunity.

Next time she does this, say: "Are you asking me out?"

You’re the alpha male now. Just like the girls do it to men, you would be alright to assume that every female talking to you, is basically hitting on you.

:wink:

5 Likes

There is many more situations like this but i didnt mention it before.
Another female coworker sends whatsapp messages to me during the day for me to visit her workstation and help her…she is married and her hubby is at work with us lol

Another one keeps talking to me about things such as cbd oil etc…then i told her to bring me some then she said its finished lol so fast …or was it a bullshit story to keep the convo going ?

My ex started chatting to me again from a few days ago…i asked her for a bj she said yes no problem when we meet it will happen lol.

And theres a few others as well…

4 Likes

Im not afraid to approach women or greet etc its just that i feel some anxiety to escalate with women i already know…:thinking:

2 Likes

@Simon

Goals for khan

• Meet and seduce high class women.
  • Meet the wealthiest and most sexy women and seduce them
  • Build a business that makes 100k per month.
  • Buy a huge house that is fully furnished
  • own and drive the worlds most expensive cars.

Reasons why i cant achieve those goals :

• i dont think im good looking enough to attract 10/10 women.
  • women look for men that are wealthy.
  • i dont have what it takes to win women over.
  • business is always hard and its not for everyone.
  • all business are over populated how will i make money that way.
  • i dont have skills for business.
8 Likes

Fastest (and most dangerous) way to get rich…

2 Likes
  • i dont think im good looking enough to attract 10/10 women.

Lots of fat ugly men with 10/10 women.

• women look for men that are wealthy.

Not necessarily. Otherwise poor men would be single and they wouldn’t reproduce and poverty
would not exist in this world.

• i dont have what it takes to win women over.

What does it take?

• business is always hard and its not for everyone.

If you see yourself as the 99%, you’ve lost half the battle.

Sub Club products teach you to think like the 1% to whom many rules don’t apply.

• all business are over populated how will i make money that way.

If there are overpopulated businesses, then there must also be underpopulated businesses.

Go think like a 1% and find them.

• i dont have skills for business

Can always learn.

6 Likes

Thanks @King
Im trying to follow @Simon way of guiding the process.
A process were you write ypur goals down and list all reasons you cant achieve them.
Thats my first try lol

2 Likes

… If they’re populated, how can I win over competition. Think of the best device you have, you’re happy with it but at the same time you feel like there’s something missing… that’s where the competitor comes in, he makes the prospect aware of what’s missing and provides that for you.

Competition means there’s a circulation of money in that market, you just need to get it flowing to you.

And as for I don’t have skills for business, outsource them. No mans an island, if you’re good at bringing people together, that’s your superpower, leverage it.

I just wanted to expand on your view points.

As for fat ugly men, if we all real with ourselves well, women don’t give a damn about status money and looks, they matter don’t get me wrong but they just want to feel understood and seen in the world.

Problem with us, we lack the communication skills, nail that, you won’t have to worry about what you look like, sexual experience, status and such…

Huge disclaimer; so long as you ain’t comfortable with your situation and you working to improve it.

No woman wants to struggle her whole life.

1 Like

Perfect sense @Myster
I just wrote those things down as those ideas are in my head as to why i cant achieve my goals.
And yes you right about ccommunication skills. Recently i have been making it my duty to go and greet ladies at work and just talk few things. And yes it dooes help alot. Very few men can talk they just stare at women.

2 Likes

Guys, it’s not logic or knowledge that any of us lacks.
It’s not that @pacman doesn’t know that the opposites to his reasons are also true. His brain contains those evidences – just like ours does.

The problem is that he is not living from the best, most useful frames for his Goals.

We use subliminals to help us shift to and maintain frames that will help us succeed.
The point of the {Simon’s Instructions} process is to facilitate this shift.

It’s personal. That is why my instructions suggest doing this in the offline journal.
Not only will the reasons evaporate over time, even the Goals will transform / get clarified into more authentic visions for @pacman (and whoever else does it).

:slight_smile: :+1:t2:

@SubliminalUser @GoldenTiger @Azriel @Brandon @Malkuth @Hermit @Lion @King @Myster

8 Likes

You make complete sense and actually now that I’ve been thinking about it one of my biggest worries sexually (I was thinking about reasons for me whilst reading @pacman’s) has been cut down massively since using Khan and isn’t as much of a worry to me anymore. Feels…well, like you said, someone else’s belief.

I’ll definitely be following this into my journal, maybe privately or publicy, who knows.

2 Likes

When i use your instructions i feel less reconcilliation and feel happy at times reading those goals etc…

2 Likes

After this will be physical action towards those goals now @simon

Its been only one time so far that i have used simons method and i can already feel a shift!

1 Like