Man For Himself

Yea. My manifestation ability just keeps getting more and more powerful. I’m sure of it. I feel that I am doing myself a disgrace by not practicing the other methods (e.g. visualization-meditation, state-akin-to-sleep stuff) as diligently as I am practicing the list method, because I am sure there’s much success to be had in those avenues. It’s just that those are harder to fit in as daily practices…

I really wonder, though. Notice that my manifestations sometimes don’t have much to do with the other modules in my custom. So my ability is in general getting much more powerful. Imagine how far I’ll be by the end of the pandemic, and how much my ability to utilize something like Inner Circle and other subs of that nature will be.

Also: I started this on August 19. It’s now November 28. Just 101 days passed between the two, and so much has happened. I’m keeping this as evidence that it doesn’t take long for big shifts to happen in life. (It took less than 101 days, really.) Highly assuages my fears which often go like this:

I’m behind on some things and it’ll take too long to catch up on them.

@PurpleRT73 @Brandon

4 Likes

Can you name a few of your manifestations?

I’m going to find time to read through your entire thread but I just want some TL:DR (I promise I’ll read) stuff I can view.

I’m strongly considering swapping StarkQ for Minds Eye, especially as I’ve heard it’s a lighter sub and it would possibly make sense to visualise myself a certain way and manifest things.

1 Like

Like the first and second post while you’re at it >:)

• My entire project at work got officially delayed such that it is guaranteed my project is getting launched on time as far as my performance record goes.
  • Someone proactively says that if I’m in the area and wants to get lunch, I should let her know. This leads to a hangout and she pays for my lunch
    • This is multiple manifestations, one of which is free food
  • I’ve got friends who are following me on the spiritual journey.
  • I get invited to a special day trip to another city and it was fun
    • My friend manifested this same trip
    • In the nick of time before things locked down even further and the trip wouldn’t be possible any more!
  • I get a letter on my penpal app that is 520 words.
    • This follows an intention for receiving a 500-word letter, after not having much luck with getting long letters up until this point

My # of documentated manifestations so far is a 3-digit number.

6 Likes

Do share a link to this please. :+1:t2:

Yes. With ever increasing variety and details.

See it as another application of your Lists, another communication with your Mind.

You’re probably already writing all kinds of Goals – manifestations, achievements, answers, emotional states, etc.

This is the list of all you don’t want, or want to be free of – beliefs, conditions, fears, limits, doubts, reasons, excuses, et al.

1 Like

Hey! This is very motivating! But would you really spend 1 hour a day (as that is the length of the Ultima track)?

2 Likes

I use @Simon process with visualizations as well. So basically state what i want and why i cant achieve it and then visualize all that i want.

1 Like

Haha. No. 10 minutes is fine. :hugs:

You do not have to do this while listening to the sub. Do it along with your journaling. :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Simon to be honest I’m a little confused as to the expected format of this as I continue through the days, despite the initial instructions being quite clear.

What I did on the first day was:

• create a new note on my computer:
  • Type for an hour about goals/anti-reasons (bullet points mostly)
  • Then while listening to the sub for an hour, go over the notes and type out things I think about those notes.

This was the initialization step so that’s why I used so much time here. But moving forward…would the idea be to just add on more reasons to that list? Rereads your advice from above

It seems that the idea is I’d start a new journal of things I don’t want or am looking to remove. Statements would be tailored to my goals, of course. So would it be that I write statements such as “I don’t want” or “I can’t do X because of Y” in this separate journal for MFiH?

I wrote this 4 hours ago and my mind is still centered on the profoundness of this and what it means for my life and any other change I want to make.

I may or may not have just bought Minds Eye…haha.
I really want to manifest some good shit and focus on what I want out of life so I feel it fits in nicely.

Might replace StarkQ with StarkT once a week so I don’t lose the effects it’s giving.

Thanks for the TL:DR.
I’ll be reading your journal at some point this week.

Edit:

Will be using DR, Khan Stage 3 and Minds Eye x1 loop each day + StarkT x1 per week.

Or “I want to be free of” … or “I feel stuck at” … etc.

Don’t overthink the semantics. Do it however you please.

The point is to shine light on the darkness within. :astonished:

:wink:

2 Likes

This was actually pointed at you, sorry for the confusion. What thoughts did you have in regards to Inner Circle with Transcedental Connection again?

I’m sorry, my post wasn’t meant for you guys, it was meant for my journal. Apologies guys! I realised I accidentally wrote in this one.

@Hermit Inner Circle + Transcendental Connection = Inner Circle of Transcendental Connections? (ICTC)

On a serious note, I have not done this combo yet. You may have heard me mention it as part of my plans for my second custom which is socially oriented. The current state of it is here: Find People And Handle People. I don’t plan to make it for a while.

Hey @SubliminalUser, I personally found it an intriguing combination and so I’ll let you know how it executes once I receive my upcoming Custom. See the overview below, I have not seen this Find People And Handle People - #47 by SubliminalUser of yours but it happens we have similar ideologies.

Whoah! Our builds are quite similar in a lot of ways. I’d love to hear your experiences with this one!

By the time I run this custom, who knows what my manifestation power will be by then… :slight_smile:

I’ll most probably share my experiences here on the forum once I have a significant amount of experience with it. As for ‘Man For Himself’, it seems quite dense, did you have a lot of reconciliation in the beginning, how long did it take for you to see result acclimate?

I do like the suggested semantics because they are different from the semantics used for the statements that I use to manifest things. I would ideally like to maintain a structural distinction for those statements which correspond to things to be removed, even if I do realize that if I am at the point where I am writing these statements that they are simply emanations of the darkness within.

1 Like