Ouroboros goes all in on Stark Black

going to a party on saturday, really interested in testing out RM/ASBR as the stack - sad that my fiancee won’t be there though

1 Like

So, confidence reboot has served me very well so far. Start by going into his app and just looking at the free resources he has as well, there’s a lot.

Specifically, the confidence reboot is the hypnotic and (possibly) visual-subliminal-entrainment program. So… if you’re not willing to undergo that, don’t take confidence reboot, because i do believe at the moment that it’s subliminal. But I’m doing the self-hypnosis part so far… not at the visual component, and my sleep is way improved, and it’s helped me build a mind-palace which I thought I was too aphantasic to do. So, so far so good. Give me 30 days for a full review.

LEGAL by Dave: Under the recommendation of my Subliminal Law Lawyer, Dave, i can neither confirm nor deny my ability nor inability to make or not make any statements or lack thereof that would subjectively or objectively confirm or deny the existence or non-existence of any real or imagined alleged mixing of subliminal providers and services.

Cool result is that I completely detached myself from all interest in YouTube. Spent 3 weeks in an accountability group committing no not watching my favorite channels, specifically, but was allowed to watch content overall.

And I removed my newsfeed/the ability to watch shorts completely from all devices by going directly into my Google Account and turning off History Tracking for YouTube`

Now, the accountability is over, but I have no interest in YouTube anymore.

1 Like

Anyone reading this used this?

Draft #2 of a Hypnosis + Sales custom centered around ASBR

very non commital

also thinking about switching out ASBR for NR again to get some wealth… try @voytek’s strategy of alternating between two major subs, every 1-2 cycles.

So long term i could switch between ASBR and NR, while keeping LE as an anchor.

Anyways here’s the draft

Simon’s got it first

EDIT: thinking more about it, it’s actually genius. I wonder how much Limit Destroyer would speed up the process. I’d assume that the main problem for most people is identifying limiting beliefs, not the overcoming part? At least that was the case for me. Before subliminals I was convinced that I don’t have any lol

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if Simon IS Chase Hughes tbh

2 Likes

made a small LE custom to replace with main store title LE, still in line with my exact same stack and strategy.

Limitless Executive
Pragya - Same-Day Results
Omnidimensional - Deeper LE results
Dominion - Manifestation & Authority
Carpe Diem - Wake Up Early & @Friday’s favorite ADHD module
Joie De Vivre - ENJOY working on goals
Way Of ROI - PRIORITIZE your goals
The Architect - ENERGY for your goals

EDIT: if this custom works extremely well I might even make it my QTKS

2 Likes

Been listening to a very small exposure of Renaissance Man atop of my LE + ASBR stack.

Did a 30s microloop of RM and 30s of ASBR before a party today. But have done a few 3 min loops of RM.

ASBR with the help of RM has totally changed the way I socialize for the better. And it’s very profound, especially considering I’m not intending on these kinds of results happening at all.

But I did an acid trip on Sunday, and on that trip I just felt so tuned into what I was feeling and so FREE to express myself from RM, mixed with extremely confident, assertive, decisive, energetic, charismatic, magnetic, balanced, alpha, fun, and interested/interesting with good attention and lots to talk about from ASBR.

To compare it to Stark/Emperor - I have moments where I’m the quieter, listening, extracting, watching, judging. All emperor stuff. Then I have moments where I’m playing with Stark’s energy and I’m engaged, animated, bringing energy and excitement to the conversation… never too much excitement though, Emperor tempers that.

Today’s party was great. Even when my social battery got a little drained a few hours in, I went to sit on the couch and still sat with 100% confidence - i didn’t give off any “I’m sitting here because I have no one to talk to” vibes. My body language was clearly saying “im sitting here being super comfortable with myself and enjoying this moment of peace.” And then someone came just to talk to me because I looked like a good conversation

1 Like

Well, it’s almost 3:30am, but, sometimes you have to spend 5 hours gathering over 100 photos to create a 100% visual (no words/#'s) vision board slideshow presentation.

Now i just gotta buy a flatscreen TV and have this puppy playing 24/7 to brainwash me (i’ll turn it off when I sleep)

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware of that I thought it was a bad idea to mix both Hypnosis and Subliminals.

1 Like

Yeah I was remembering wrong.

Hypnosis and Subliminals are NOT recommended

2 Likes

The answers I got on my sales questions about Torchbearer, Approachability Aura, Virtue Series: Hope, and Moment Immortalized are pretty crazy

@azriel @Niles

2 Likes

Day 3 of Washout

This is awesome, I had not considered really other modules for sales and thought I had the best on lockdown. Really considering Virtue: Hope and Torchbearer. Also has me consider Chosen as a core as well.

Fenrir and Last Stand I’m not sure are the best for sales any more in terms of individual calls but I believe they help me pull through to turn our excellent to incredible months .

I think my connection and relatability are down, and noticed a HUGE spike in sales after running HOM/EOG custom for 5 minutes last week.

I already have moment immortalized in a physical custom and have run it this last week, definitely feel like a better presenter on zoom .

Thanks for flagging me on this @ouroboros

Also considering adding Limitless Executive just because I’m hearing such good things. And my work ethic does seem low lately. How do you feel this adds to your sales? Or is it mostly just work ethic generally.

Will you be sticking to Stark Black after your washout?

1 Like

@Azriel why I’m so crazy about LE is that it is a direct improver of sales skills. Even aside from work ethic.

Confidence and Intelligence go up.

1 Like

Check out this support ticket I asked a long time ago asking about a bunch of titles including LE.

Executive, and LE by extension I guess, has direct support in “improving sales acumen”

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try the switch to EXEC from LE but haven’t stack switched yet. Just got a 1-core LE custom, gonna try that out first.

On LE, I feel like I can listen, identify, plan, strategize, and say the right thing. Verbal planning and verbal fluidity go up, listening and reading between the lines goes up, knowing what to say goes up, problem solving and “reading the person” goes up. Brainpower is good for sales lol

2 Likes

Best post from Saint in a hot minute.

Also, identifies the heart of what I’ve been trying to say for a while but always give up because it feels so far out of left field.

Self-Awareness of your own problems leads to proper subliminal title selection, and proper subliminal title selection is what leads to the fastest possible results.

For example.

There’s 1000’s of ways to engage in improving your dating life - what you have to do is solve your ultimate bottleneck. But only you can decide what that is.

It’s amazing how many men here try to solve their dating life issues with Wanted, Wanted Black, Primal Seduction, etc…

When in reality, their bottleneck to dating is a lack of drive, purpose, passion, masculine intensity, career-drivenness, etc., etc.,

That’s why IMHO the best dating subliminal is Ascended Mogul or Emperor - take 12+ months completely transforming your life and watch women “chase you” like they wish they would on Wanted.

On the flip side, there are absolutely guys here who are on a wealth journey, when in reality, their bottleneck to acquiring more wealth is they don’t have enough love, social support, emotional fortitude, gratidude, hobbies, etc. For myself personally, all the growth I’ve done in relation to wealth has a silent, very important influence, i’ve been in a supportive relationship since day 1. Literally had someone who stayed with me from when i was a broke dumbass up until now. I was able to hyper-focus on wealth BECAUSE that area of my life was taken care of, I needed it, and it motivated me.

7 Likes

Why did you come to this conclusion?

Why not Primal ?