Unexpected outcomes

Hey folks, hope all are well.

I know these files cause unexpected outcomes. Not bad, but unexpected.

When it happens it really makes me wonder if this is real life.

I’ve been Eog and rich. I haven’t been great with frequency due to recon but that’s what we’re experiencing.

I’ve been not loving my building lately.

Living in a very large city is weird and neighborhoods change fast. This one is on the down swing and there’s three south of me that are much better.

My landlord texted me. They offered me three alternatives to my place. Unproved. Just out of nowhere. I haven’t talked to him in months. For the same rent. And are offering to provide moving trucks.

Could I squeeze them on door fees and stuff?sure. But this already is betterment. Nicer building. Better neighborhood. Bigger newer grocery store. Hopefully less trash on the street.

No one has ever offered me a better building, in a better neighborhood, with moving trucks for the same money.

It’s worth noting that I’ve been making an effort to increase my sun exposure, which is difficult this time of year but I’ve been taking action on that.

I guess what I’m looking for is does stuff like this throw you for a loop?

7 Likes

I ran a stack of 5 different money subs once. 3 minutes each. And later that day the electric company waived/forgave my $353 power bill

I’ve had enough experience with unexpected manifestations that I know now to just laugh, be grateful and accept that it happened.

I did used to get weirded out. Like the time in my early days I visualized being with this girl I liked. Purely as an experiment. The very next evening, she broke up with her bf and my wife found a guy online.

That was too fast for me, so I “scrambled” the visualization. Everything reverted back. The girl got a new bf. And the guy the wife found turned out to be gay.

11 Likes

The mistake people are making is thinking the sub is “doing this.” Manifestation is a law of nature that the world simply hasn’t accepted yet. In the purest definition, it is simply the result of focused, directed thought.

You can do the same things without subliminals by focusing your thoughts and taking action. The reason why they seem so much more intense while using a sub should be obvious: very very focused directed thought.

That’s why those who really address their inner issues have better results — the subliminal scripting is interpreted through the lens of their own mind and they get results. But if the mind still contains hang ups on what you’re trying to achieve, you get recon.

The person who realizes that they are the instrument, and the sub is just a tool to direct thought, will get incredible results.

This is why we crack up when people come up with crazy theories on how Zero Point is created. We already told you: we created a global community with people from all walks of life and listened to their problems.

The formula for getting results on our titles:

Focused directed thought + Consistent Action + Intense self awareness about your issues regarding the subject of directed thought and overcoming them.

29 Likes

@SaintSovereign: Don’t kneecap yourself. There are things that I have done after a solid two years running Emperor that I don’t think I could have ever done without the sub. Or it would have taken me way more time and conscious effort and panic attacks and nervous breakdowns, etc.
I am now doing things that were not possible to my nervous system pre-Sub Club.
I know humility might be one of your qualities but come on dude! :joy:

2 Likes

I assure you — the scripting is written to literally bring out what’s already within you. That’s the complete “secret.” We have created a scripting method that focuses your mind toward a specific goal, and then it steps out of the way, letting you express the scripting in your unique manner. Zero Point is remarkably simple, yet extremely complex at the same time.

11 Likes

What happens if someone has the entrenched belief they there is nothing in them and they have nothing to offer the world?

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

That’s what a sub is for, scripting deals with beliefs, and what’s already inside them is already inside them.

Our beliefs don’t take away our power, our greatness, our love, they simply hide it from us, block us from realizing it’s there, everything we’d ever want or desire and the energy and will to get it is already there, subs are helping open the doors to our hidden treasures, but ultimately we are the ones stepping through and discovering what was already ours.

It’s a common mistake I see people making, giving so much adoration to the sub, like religious fanatism, putting the sub on a pedestal instead of giving themselves credit for being who they are. These are awesome tools but man please don’t forget we are the highly intelligent powerhouses creating our experiences.

6 Likes

And not only this, but there would be no Zero Point without you all being intelligent powerhouses creating your experiences. I’ve been screaming this from the rooftops for years and I am being literal with this. I even included a verse about it in the NFTW song (No sub even needed / you were born from a king).

It is the complete and absolute truth that if you knew what you were truly capable of, you’d need no subs, no tools, no self-help books. Zero Point enhances your own naturally occurring processes.

17 Likes

The growth works both ways, beautiful indeed.