Ouroboros goes all in on Stark Black

Super Excited for this sub.

I guess it’ll be a “solo” sub for a while, and other subs will be added more or less just as supplements. Ros, EF1, Sanguine: Elixir, subs like that really add some spice to life sometimes but they’re not the main focus.

I’ve been listening to HOM/NR/LE… and Stark Black, to me, seems like a combo of all three of those subs rolled into one, with it’s own flavor added of course.

This makes my stack really effective, because right now I need multiple subs (HOM, NR, LE, Executive) to do what Stark Black does all by itself. I would even say the goals of RoS are even lightly supported by Stark Black - Fame requires incredible vision, knowing how you’re one in a billion… and that requires knowing yourself, and as Stark Black puts it, “Unlock Your Truest Potential.”

• Cognitive Enhancement: as @Niles said… I should try this since I have great results with QL/LE (yet for some reason I’ve never tried Limitless)

• Sales: Obviously going to be a good sub for sales

• Wealth: The drive of Emperor, the Innovation of Stark, the Disruption of NR. There was a comment that the closest you could get to the wealth scripting of Stark Black without the fame element would be NR, so, I’m honestly thinking that they’ve taken everything they’ve learned from NR (and emperor, and all the others) and plugged them into Stark Black.

• Fame: I’ve resisted this so long, but, I love the way Stark Black puts it, “learn to use the power of fame.” I’m committed to building a personal brand around digital health/digital minimalism/entrepreneurial habits, and, I have a great network and don’t take advantage of it at all.

• Unlock your potential: I think this was it, this is the objective and result in others that made me most interested, seems like the productivity and drive are through the roof, and even on my first day, I woke up at 4am and had so much clarity/energy/drive right off the bat.

Day 1 Results

Oh and it was a good time for this to drop. I’ve been very lean with my subs, so I can afford to make big changes. Almost exclusively listening to my NR/NWE custom, which is similar to Stark, and only just a single loop of RoS and HOM in the last 13 days, then, I took a 3 day washout unintentionally before listening to my first SB loop.

15 Likes

Sorry to start this journal so strong (sarcasm) but man i’ve been fucking depressed since the beginning of the new year.

Had covid over christmas, and I think it was long covid, because I was getting a lingering cough, and coughing while I slept, even a while after feeling better.

I notice that I’m depressed and unproductive, and I’m trying to understand the connection.

Am i unproductive because I’m depressed? am I depressed BECAUSE i’m unproductive?

Am I both because I’m not listening to LE solo but thought it’d be enough in my custom?

So, to find out, the first change I’m making is adding LE major-title back into my stack. No custom. We’re going all-in on the most important items titles being major-titles, and the less-important long term development titles being in a once-a-week custom.

2 Likes

This is a really good invitation to focus on LE and Stark Black as the staples of my stack rather than adding in more wealth. I think it’s very true.

I could add in NR, sure, but letting it breathe will have really interesting results.

That also allows me to ask and answer THIS question

I’m honestly kind of frustrated at how important solo-LE is in my stack. I know it’s crazy to be frustrated about that, but I was really hoping for a solution where I could have a “work” custom and a main-store alternating stack.

I would LOVE it if StarkBlack/LE or NR/LE or whatever in a custom gave me the same results as Solo NR, Solo LE, but they just don’t.

So I may just roll with Stark Black and LE for the foreseeable future, while I wait for more subs to come out and eventually make my “Long Term Development Custom” which would be run once a week.

To @viktor’s question, this is my “non wealth” custom.

Top titles i’m looking at are

Phoenix, Chosen Way Of Nature, Chosen, Sanguine; Elixir, Dragon Reborn (aka some sort of healing sub)

The Executive, Limitless, or Paragon Sleep (aka cognition enhancers)

And Genesis, especially if I do a 3-core title… just an overall all-around great sub.

4 Likes

looks like ASBR will fit you well
I want to try LE too but it’s still far in my sub queue :joy:

interesting choices, the structure is similar to my stack too.
LBFH for healing, RM:UWX for cognition and HeO for an all rounder.

I’m curious how the effects of the executive in a custom will differ compared to LE for you.

1 Like

Does QL have a similar effect when it comes to productivity for you as LE?

1 Like

QL vs LE is exactly as advertised for me. Overall cognition boosts vs an instant adderral-like hit of productivity.

@Viktor now that you mention it, maybe I should switch out LE for Executive as my solo title. See if that changes anything. I’ve listened to LE a lot, I want to go deeper on productivity specifically not just overall cognition. LE is very helpful for that so it would just be discovering the difference for myself.

2 Likes

Hahahaha. I just realized something. I can stack LE and Executive.

When saint said “give wealth a break” I think he meant explore other sides of myself not just grind harder, but, that could be promising! Slowly introduce EXEC so that it influences but doesn’t overwhelm, or give recon

Just added stark black so no changes for a while tho

3 Likes

I’m very very very happy to have solved my problem of stack.

My stack will be ASBR (replaceable with other archetype subs) + LE + Renaissance Man (+ Sanguine)

I’ve been wanting to run Renaissance Man for MONTHS and having resistance “waiting for an update” that wasn’t going to come. I thought maybe the release of RM:UWX would influence a new RM. But i’ve put it off far too long.

Not only will RM help me accomplish my number one goal of writing & personal brand building around personal development & digital minimalism, it’ll also help me be more social, enjoy connecting with others more, understand my feelings, and be more vulnerable overall. as @Vinci says it is also the best “go to a party and vibe” sub out there.

I listened to 5 mins of RM tonight and I wasn’t even capable of saying “my goal of writing & personal branding about personal devleopment & digital minimalism” until post-loop. It’s giving clarity and removing all the blockages and self-judgement I put on myself.

The goal is to do all of this without losing any effectiveness at work. Sanguine will replace Sanguine: Elixir so that I have three main-titles in the stack, and still follow a 3-title recommendation (sanguine doesn’t count, but SE does). And long term, I think LE + ASBR + RM will do WONDERS for my productivity on every level - freedom of expression, action taking, vision & ambition, cognitive enhancement (from LE and ASBR), increased skill and sense of artistry/mastery in what I do.

Oh, and the reason why I wanted to run RM over RM:UWX is because with RM, i’m working more on my emotions, sense of creativity and freedom, willingness to create itself… once that’s developed, RM:UWX will be up for consideration.

6 Likes

Bro lets gooo!!!

We have the exact same stack instead of LE im running Khan. This is epic.

The thing I love about RM is your so focused on quality rather than quantity, makes you really dive deep into it

@ouroboros Super interesting stack, definitely following this journal. Always been curious about renaissance man but still running 8-10 hour days of selling so wealth subs make the most sense right now. Still can’t wait for HOM remake… :sob:

@Vinci How’s Khan been stacked with ASBR? I’d imagine pretty dense but people seemed to love the OG Stark/Khan combo.

1 Like

Combo is insane,

Im in stage 1 rn but like I just keep on getting better and better each day. Synergy is insane.

Khan pointing out weak points, SB improving on strong points, RM turning me into a genius thats obsessed with reading and learning…

Cant wait for Stage 2 of Khan fr. I do feel Khan St. 1 working on healing some hangups, alot of deep subjects being brought up…

The 2 extremes of my day

Today had so much pride, and so much nostalgia

A Stark Black Reality & Renaissance Man - Pride

Today was the single biggest sales day I’ve ever had in this company, and a huge relief. The new program (that’s double the price of the old one) sold like hotcakes today, a big sign that it’s a positive change.

It was my first day selling the new program, and I sold not just one, but two, for 50K CTV. Talk about starting the month off with a bang… Commissions on a double priced program hit different too.

Stark Black providing all of the sales skills. As @Niles and @Azriel are also feeling, sales on this feels even better than HOM. Can’t wait for new HOM and/or HOM BLACK

Renaissance Man providing a LOT of supplementary SALES benefits though…

First of all, as @Vinci said, there’s a level of mastery, which I’m implementing as an eye for detail regarding the background of my sales set up.

This is the sales set up that I made today, definitely influenced by RM’s eye for detail and passion and freedom.

Got this fucking beautiful watch last night and when it came in the mail I had this massive urge to change the strap, so I went it to the mall to the strap in the photo. Another eye for detail moment.

And I feel like my conversations today were way lighter, more fun, but also deeper and more meaningful. It wasn’t just dominance and energy and excitement, there was a bit of added importance/gravitas threaded into the energy of the conversation.

RM is enhancing Stark Black perfectly for me. I still deeply care about sales, but, I want more of my life, and even in sales I do it for the ultimate goal of craft, not wealth, at this stage. RM is tying those goals together and making me be more congruent in a love of sales as a passion, not just a job, which completely changes my outlook on my daily tasks. Hard to explain more than that hope that makes sense. The simplest way to put is it’s giving me exactly what I wanted from RoS and Hero Origins, but a bit more suited to me. (They both started me in the right direction but didn’t take me all the way.)

When I said I wasn’t sure of my goals, I feel like I am now.

So today was full of pride and joy.

Limitless Executive / Sanguine: Elixir - Nostalgia

Then I went for a walk and listened to 15min LE, 3 min SE, and got deeeeep into my feelings.

A lot of nostalgia for the old coaching program I used to sell for and an overwhelming wish that I was still coaching there to share the joy of it, the techniques of it, the idea of a prettier sales background as just one example. I love sharing, and I love helping out the next generation. I still get DMs from 18 year olds and stuff from the old program telling me they hit 25k/mo and that makes me happier than any amount of money I can make for myself.

Maybe LE and SE combined together because Sanguine: Elixir heals whatever is blocking you from manifesting the results of a sub… so maybe part of what’s been blocking me from present-day productivity is the blocked feelings around that time of my life. It was a time of my life where I was by far the most productive and happy being productive.

4 Likes

Yes overall this is a superb sales sub. I’m actually curious to see how it would stack would NR/or HOM for sales. Test to come

Oh Fxxx yes. I think HOM, needs an update and a Black version. To me the Black version being heavy focus on generating legacy wealth or the seeds of legacy wealth through single ventures, brokerages, fast turn around investments, sales, and deals

[quote=“Niles, post:500, topic:21261”]

1 Like

Me rn when someone is running RM and seeing how OP it is:

2 Likes

That is indeed a nice watch, Sir!
You earned it.

100 bucks on amazon. Look up Olevs.

Talked a lot with my fiancee about “what is power?”

Boiled it down to

• Power is being able to provide value by borrowing it off other people
  • Skill/Success is being able to provide value by doing the work yourself
  • Getting someone a job is an example of utilizing power, because you borrow the skill and success of multiple people to benefits multiple people. I borrow my friend’s skill as a (salesperson @niles) to benefit a connection I have who needs a job, but I also borrow the skill and success of the guy who is in charge of a company and pass that value from the company to my friend. Company gets a skillful employee. Friend gets a higher paying job that only generally comes through these kinds of connections. Everyone is happy. I’ve improved everyone’s life and everyone has gotten value off me.
  • A CEO or Celebrity walking in to a restaurant and getting a table right away (even though everyone else needs a reservation) is another example of Power because you’re borrowing from the Skill/Success of the person who owns the restaurant.
  • All of this is VERY in line with Stark Black’s idea of “Providing Value” and indeed the sales copy started to inform the conversation, then we just went deep into discussing it
3 Likes

Damn, lol. I wrote down some good insights but “discarded” the post because I thought I had already published it. Feels like 2002 again where you lose your work if you don’t save it hahahaha.

1 Like

This stack (ASBR + LE + SE + RM) feels AMAZING and it’s unlocking every aspect of Stark Black for me.

Lots of little results I don’t care to publicly journal about. Discounts, favors, manifestations, all that jazz.

Made 8.5k last week which brings me back to believing I can hit 30K+ months at this position, even though it was “supposed” to be a job that balanced work and lifestyle. I might get insane $$$ AND get to stop work at 3 each day. lol.

My mindset towards ambition has completely changed. I’m back into the mindset I’ve been in from 2019-2023… relentless ambition, desire to not just make an income but make a business that’s infinitely scalable. Those who have been following my journals know I’ve been capping myself at 20-30k/mo income and have resisted additional efforts to make money apart from my sales job.

I’m obsessed again, which feels nice, and relentless in building a personal brand vision. Almost certainly around performance or a performance coaching program, and either for sales people incorporating all physical/mental/productivity hacks intended exclusively for that audience, or a broader audience demographic targetting specifically digital health and digital minimalism. No issue getting “famous”. These ideas have become clearer and clearer the more I run ASBR (and let NR bloom)

And I’ve been mentally turning my wheels on building up my network again and leveraging all that I have.

Thinking about my old coaching program was the first example. It caused some nostalgia but I moved on from that idea on my own - realized that’s NOT where I want to be. Then my #1 sales guru posted a 2-day workshop that I instantly bought tickets to for $97. Then I thought of this old sales/agency coach that I could connect with and coach for out of nowhere (actually because I told @Monarch about him then he simmered in my subconscious)

3 Likes

Made some stack mistakes, hopefully you can learn from my mistakes instead of making them yourself (although these are mine, you might respond differently.)

1. 2 days ago Listened to LE for 90 seconds as a “microloop” and it made me less productive, not more. @niles.

2. Yesterday, I listened to 5 minutes of SB and 3 mins of RM. First mistake there was I should’ve done 3 mins of SB, not 5. Second mistake was I was supposed to listen to LE/SE in the rotation next, not SB/RM. THose are much lighter subs. Just action taking and brain massaging.

Needless to say, today I’m feeling some heavy recon. Amazingly, I feel happy. My cognition is down, ambition is down, but I’d say I feel like I’m at baseline. Not a subliminal high, nor recon hell.

Moral of the story - stick to the schedule and keep the micro loops micro.

1 Like