PLEASE READ: Getting Faster Answers on the Forum

Not yet but soon

1 Like

Stark alone helped me make money and it was one of the first subs I ever used on here. I went from nothing on a streaming site to one of the UK’s top male streamers making £3k+ a month. With that said, if you really want to push your money I’d most likely say Mogul /EoG but Stark will do a great job.

Be careful with WANTED Black. I’m using it currently and Saint mentioned to me that it’s dense, and has said it multiple times too. I’d probably use WB and RICH (currently using this also) or Mogul, I’d probably cut out True Sell/Stark if I’m doing WB.

In my opinion WB will give you the ability to lure and get people to come in regardless, even if it’s just for sales - through conscious guiding. I may be wrong but that’s my thought process. RICH will add the money on top.

2 Likes

What month? Which day of that month. Put it on a calendar!

1 Like

Not sure what that is

Probably October but I will put it down

Here you go

9 Likes

That is cool . Thank you

Fuck!!! How did I miss this? This is solid gold!!!
Bookmarking this.

6 Likes

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors Can you run micro loops of Dragon Reborn and get results? I’m thinking of making it the third sub when my washout is over. Need to address my mental health. Tired of always feeling shitty about myself

You can run microloops of any sub I believe.

If you already feel shitty about yourself and depressed I wouldn’t necessarily recommend DR. It’s a hard sub to run and the insight can make you feel worse - from my own experience.

I’d find a sub that makes you feel better and stabilise. My whole world felt like it was crashing when I ran DR - of course it’ll be beneficial in the long run but I felt the same way about myself when I ran it.

3 Likes

Until I get over the regret I often feel like I’m drowning in I doubt I will feel better about myself.

1 Like

We all have the miraculous ability to define ourselves and create meaning in our own lives. Society influences us, but we need not subscribe to its’ definitions and its’ meanings. As long as you are alive, you can create a better world that you live in and show people it is possible.

2 Likes

This is not true.

It always seems this way. But it’s actually not true. Well, not completely true, anyway.

The intensity of your emotions and sensations does not correspond to the effort needed to overcome the situation.

If you don’t eat for 1 hour, you may feel a little hungry.

If you don’t eat for 10 hours, you probably feel really hungry.

If you don’t eat for 3 days, you probably feel incredibly hungry. (or you may not, but okay, just go with the metaphor.)

The point is that the amount of food that you need to eat at each of those three times, has not changed. Only the intensity of the hunger sensation. But people on the third day will often feel that “I need to eat 5 plates of food! I’m so hungry!”

Then they take a few bites and are shocked to find that the hunger has gone away.

I’m not saying you should live with regret forever or something. But I’m saying that whatever regret you feel, may not have as much power to control you as it seems to have.

Think of your emotions and perceptions as wind and rain. And stay the course even though the weather is not helping. The wind and rain make it hard for you to see the progress, but once the weather clears you’ll see that you were actually continuing to make progress the entire time.

5 Likes

I get it and I appreciate your feedback and everyone else’s more than I can express. My regret comes from knowing I was an insufferable immature douche canoe for most of my life. I burned bridges and fucked people over. People I miss very much at times

1 Like

Forgive yourself and forgive your circumstances. You need not suffer forever. And trust me, I’ve done my share of bone headed things and distanced people away.

3 Likes

Channel that regret into creating a beautiful life now. Otherwise, you’re just planting more regret-seeds that will bear fruit in the future.

Also, your so-called doucheness and burned bridges affected you more than they did anyone else. The other people involved are still wherever they are living their lives. (Excessive guilt is actually pretty self-absorbed. So, get over yourself, buddy. You’re not Genghis Khan.)

Guilt is a really effective distraction from actually doing something.

Paradoxically, guilt can make it much easier for you to repeat the exact behavior for which you’re supposedly guilty.

It’s crazy but it’s true.

By feeling guilty, you can lie to yourself and say, ‘I’ve actually made a change’. After all, you must have made a change right? Otherwise, why would you feel so bad.

This guilt then rescues you from needing to make an actual change. Then when the situation comes around again you’re freed up to do the same guilt-creating behavior all over again.

So, let guilt do what it has to do, but at the same time, get your ass moving to actually do better now.

If you determine to help 3 people now for every 1 person that your ignorant younger self hurt in the past; well, now your past self is actually directly helping other people and helping you.
Imagine that.

If you hurt 10 people before, now you would be helping 30 people. And after you finished helping the 30th person, people would say, ‘Wow, James has helped those people so much. Damn, I wish he had hurt 20 people back then, so he could help twice as many people now.’

:joy:

Okay, I think this is probably becoming too much of the Therapy for James thread. If you have more brief posts driven primarily by your current psychological, emotional, and perceptual states, we should probably start another thread for it. (That’s probably not a bad idea, actually.)

3 Likes

James ’ mental health Q&A

2 Likes

I think we have a talk show.

Let’s get that green-lit!

But how about more of:

‘The James’ Mental Health Death Metal Q&A Variety Hour’

5 Likes

Don’t feed what you don’t want any energy… don’t want the monster to grow and become scary… don’t feed it…

2 Likes

The catchphrase can be:

“Hold onto your seats, America! This isn’t your grandmother’s death metal Q&A variety hour!!!”

(i’m aware that I have a problem. i’m seeking freaking help.)

1 Like