PLEASE READ: Getting Faster Answers on the Forum

Do not be scared you are a big boy now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably good to just stay the course. Try not to make too big a deal out of it.

Don’t need to change the stack every time your mood changes.

Go back to check the objectives of your current programs and 5 out of 10 times you find that they’re already addressing the problem

3 Likes
3 Likes

By the way, have you tried QL st1? I am asking because you said you have depression or something like that and also ADHD. Both things are brain related. And st1 can maybe help with that because

“rewiring of existing neural patterns for higher efficiency, preparation for new, even more optimized neural connections, strengthening of existing areas and creation of new connections…”

and then with QL st2
“After re-balancing yourself, the time has come for the activation and development of your physical systems and mental faculties. You can expect thorough, determined development of any physical structure that has an effect on any of your mental abilities, and vice versa.”

2 Likes

I’ve considered that yeah. Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

No problem, a small amount to my bank account would be enough :smiley:

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors When doing only micro loops is it recommended to still use the ZP listening instructions?

2 Likes

Yes. Still counts as a slot per the recommendations

4 Likes

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors Can someone become a genius if they run Quantum Limitless long enough?

I’m apparently full of questions today

@Forum_Ambassadors @AnswerGroup Does the thing of being able to start with 30 seconds apply only to these fewer newer titles? Or would it apply to all ZPV2 already?

Gracias Beaucoup

1 Like

Yep. Experimentation is allowed but it’s not fault of our own if your experimentation doesn’t go to plan.

You’ll have to use it when your stack is free and let us know.

I’d say it applies to all titles but it depends on which titles you accept quicker. If you accept a certain title more than another then you’d probably be able to do more minutes or even the full 15.

3 Likes

If you define a ‘genius’ as “someone who does genius things sometimes”, and if you define ‘genius things’ as “ideas and actions that represent novel or unprecedented perspectives or combinations”, then yes.

1 Like

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors How long of a washout should a person do so a sub is more impactful once it’s listened to again?

Okay, in case the initial message by Saint was unclear…

…let’s change the rules a little bit. How about this?

1. First, you tag and ask Forum_Ambassadors.
  2. Then, if the answer you get is truly not adequate and you absolutely cannot survive unless Saint and Fire personally show up to answer the question, then and ONLY THEN do you tag AnswerGroup.

We created two groups for a reason. That reason was not to tag both with every question.

Can everybody live with this?

11 Likes

Depends on the person. Some people get by on 3 day, some people get by with 5 some get by with 7 or longer. I know some have done a month wash out, use your intuition.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher works for me. My mistake.

Thank you Brandon . I’m going to do thirty days

@Forum_Ambassadors
@AnswerGroup

Are the auras in Ascension,Emperor and Khan the same?

Are there many auras in the alpha titles or just one?

2 Likes

10 Likes

I was under the impression you had done that a long time ago?