Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Do you think it would be a good idea for someone to run a stack made up of the first 3 stages.

So stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 following the instructions for 3 zp products.

Is this a viable plan or bad idea for multi stage products like EOG?

4 Likes

No answer was provided by Saint in that thread.

Im looking for an official answer from the creators.

EoG ZP now available.

18 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is Quantum Limitless ZP coming tomorrow?

6 Likes

So, I was asked to expand on the Measurable Goals bit.
Copying my reply here.

:point_down:t2:

Measurable simply means that there is a way to measure the results/progress.

“My goal is to lose weight.” – has no measurement.

“My goal is to lose 20 pounds.” – has a measurement.

“My goal is to lose 20 pounds by 31st May 2022.” – is a specific, measurable, time-bound goal.

This person can tell on any given day how far they have come, how much more to go, is the deadline still reachable, etc.

Remember the Instructions?

Changing the Number & Date can completely change all other factors:
– How might I fail?
– What my plans are?
– Etc.

There can indeed be Qualitative Values to one’s goals, but those are additional considerations for the Planning process.

“My goal is to lose 20 pounds by 31st May 2022 … while staying vegan, without abusing drugs, and exercising in ways that increase my mobility & longevity.”

:+1:t2:

10 Likes

Will Power Can Corrupt be updated with a contemporary script of the 48 Laws of power (like mentioned here) or will it be based on the original scripting?

Or maybe both? That would be beyond amazing.

Fire, Saint, any thoughts on this so far?

3 Likes

What’s the point of creating it as a multi-stager then :thinking:?

Plus you’d probably get better results running Mogul ZP solo, compared to the “cocktail of stages” that you’re suggesting.

3 Likes

Why are they always so hasty? :rofl:

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless ZP today maybe?

4 Likes

Patience is a virtue, and not every man is as virtuous :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

With ZP titles it’s like everything is being choreographed and timed exactly as it needs to. I sometimes just feel like I’m just along for the ride. This effect is increased when I stay consistent with my titles and not switch. When I switch it kinda kills this effect. The mind is like F**K!!!, recalibrating!! when I switch.

Another way to see it is when directors throw out an entire scene or modify it and everybody from writers to animators, effects, lighting, voice actors, involved who put weeks or months into it, has to start over or at the very least add more work to improve it. ( I have been watching making of Frozen II for this off the wall analogy)

11 Likes

100000%

Yeah I kinda feel that way!

Khan St1 really is making some deep change in me. Just the way I text woman changed! (more than that, but you know).

2 Likes

I needed to hear this.

I have this same effect where everything aligns and things just happen.

Then I switch stack and just sabotage my own ass lol.

As with everything, Consistency is king.

Stick to your damn stacks gentlemen. And also the recommendations :grin:

6 Likes

If memory serves me right, Q is also that way. I remember reading a comment from Saint about Q, that sometimes it can continue to execute up to 30 days later…

1 Like

Another very important question on QL
Does it address anxiety?
Cuz anxiety is directly from amygdala problem
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

Yes. I saw it a few times before ZP but with ZP, once I set an intention to add a subliminal to my stack, I begin to see what that subliminal will be like.

1 Like

PCC ZP on deck. Then QL.

Happy Valentine’s Day to those who celebrate it. Run Diamond. :wink:

33 Likes

What is PoC?