Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

I ran it last Sunday night. Monday morning I saw the one person I wanted to see most. Hadnā€™t seen her in almost 3 months. It was nice to come across her again

3 Likes

I manifested that ZP customs are available a lot sooner than expected

10 Likes

Another Manifesting Approach (requires very little ā€˜beliefā€™).

Reverse Engineering

In this case, you:

1. look at the realities that are already appearing in your life.

2. consider your behaviors, attitudes, and practices in relation to those realities.

3. apply similar behaviors, attitudes, and practices to contribute to new realities.

As always, be patient and compassionate with yourself and treat it as an experiment.

12 Likes

Regarding the new Recon Reducing tech -

Does it reduce the ā€™ new ā€™ recon from building up from the exposure ?

or

Does it reduce the ā€™ existing ā€™ recon which is already pent up like Sanguine etc ?

Does this tech comes at a cost of anything ? ( like slow result )

2 Likes

I am wondering if AsC is the one sub to rule them all? By that I mean if it could simply substitute any other subs by morphing via conscious guidance. E.g. If oneā€™s stack is pure wealth, if it is possible to gain sexual results, the kind of results that come from adult sub, just by listening to AsC with manifestation modality of his choice?

4 Likes

Thanks guys.

:hugs:

It has been brought to my attention that NYU Social Psychology Team has approved Simonā€™s Instructions as the best framework for high achievers.

Well ā€¦ not exactly ā€¦ but something close. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

Goals, Plans, and Obstacles as the pillars ā€¦ with some more application details. :ok_hand:t2:

Iā€™ll be reading ā€œClearer, Closer, Betterā€ by Emily Balcetis.
Posting here for those who may be considering following the same to direct their Ascension Chamber experience.

:+1:t2:

@subliminalguy @pacman @Azriel @Malkuth @SubliminalUser @Brandon @James @GoldenTiger @Lion @mecharc

16 Likes

very very good question.

results skyrocket greatly. IMO

3 Likes

what books?

1 Like

Was one of them the Omni-nomnomcrom? :grinning:

But yes, we are now intrigued by the books that you discovered! :smiley:

The Recon reducing Tech is very effective . :clap:

1 Like

I asked my subconscious about the stack I was doing and got an answer days apart. I am going to follow the advice. I am also planning on making 2 customs in May with 3 cores each because that is what I got from my own subconsciousoā€¦

2 Likes

Tips : use it once a week

Tricks : donā€™t cheat or play lawyer game

Result : you canā€™t even begin to comprehend how good it is going to be

6 Likes

can you give us details on any tangible/practical benefits you have seen?

Compared to before ascension I gained :

• Huge drive

• Ending up doing whatā€™s necessary to advance toward goal without thinking too much about it

• Feeling of happiness evermore present

• Manifestation of help ( book title especially for what I need coming from nowhere really, didnā€™t made any research about that type of stuff)

• Trance state more easy

• reduction of procrastination in general

Etcā€¦
The list goes on I canā€™t think of everything at once sorry
I hoppe itā€™s pragmatic enough for your taste too

8 Likes

I posted this already but manifestations are almost instant if small enough.

Bigger ones take a bit but still work.

In other words itā€™s just super powerful.

4 Likes

Today, Sunday 3.13.2022 is the last day to get Ascension Chamber for free. Grab it ASAP! Weā€™re working on the guided meditation and will be released soon.

28 Likes

Still canā€™t believe that I grabbed that magnificence for free :exploding_head:

Iā€™m all love and chocolate (my way to feel gratitude ahaha)

11 Likes

People should just try this out man. Free for now and doesnā€™t interfere with main stack.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign, on the five day washout do you continue with Asc? Or no subs at all?

2 Likes