Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

Yes, same listening pattern as main titles from the main store.

3 Likes

ZP customs follow ZP rules.

Qv2 customs follow Qv2 rules.

2 Likes

@James I have the same interogation as you, the executive suite is missing xD

1 Like

Does Ultima Cores like Godlike Masculinity count as a full core and take a core-spot or will they count as a module in ZP Customs?

Sorry if this question was answered before.

They count as cores. It was clarified by Mr. Sovereign way back but I don’t recall the thread it was in.

1 Like

Simon is good. Yeah I said it.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Want to shake hands with this magnificent man at some point :wink:

1 Like

if you are a newbie then why are you even using a custom product?

just buy a normal product first and start with that.

3 Likes

I have to agree with @MadaraUchiha here. @charizard, you’ve now seen that others have answered your questions. Yet I feel the need to comment here. By newbie I am assuming newbie to SC’s subs in general. I and others wouldn’t recommend customs until experience with regular subs and a well-defined understanding of what your goals are and what you want to do.

1 Like

You might consider the non-ultima version, if you want to avoid using a core slot.
Godlike Masculinity Ultima Core
Godlike Masculinity

3 Likes

Coming soon along with Q Store ZP Build Upgrade:

New Module Pack
And…
CHOSEN Core

Throw in a custom creating zp in too :slight_smile:

the secret sub we all be waiting for.

You recall back before they had a service where they would create a sub special for you with your ideas.(Had a spaceman pic)

If they brought that back what would you ask to be created?

1 Like

Yeah i remember that one was incredible expensive at that time too. Since automating the Q Store will possibly reduce the price, I would love to create an Emperor-style subliminal with a couple of goals that would act as fast as a single-goal focused subliminal.

@Lion SC stated earlier the service now would be > $1000. This was said sometime deep in the middle of the original QZP thread that has 10K posts.

1 Like

For absolute new from scratch sub to fit a single individual

The custom customized special ultra title

1 Like

Will any disappearing version of a module (when standard & ultima versions were available or core & non-core) be automatically transferred to the available version in your account library?

1 Like

We’ll have to see, we don’t have an anwser for now.

That would be a question for @Fire

1 Like

This might answer your question:

1 Like

I love the fact that everyone is carefully perfecting and crafting their customs in the other thread (me included) and knowing Saint and Fire another module pack will come along for us to go crazy about forcing us to remodel our subliminal :joy:.

Obviously a module pack isn’t confirmed but I can’t wait to see what they’ve thought of next.

9 Likes

Yeah, that can very much be true xD

Thing is, now that we have RV’s super strategy, we can identify the modules we need more easily.

For example, I’ve added some results enchancement to my custom to boost everything else, but if there are some modules I really need to reach either

• More boldness
  • More sex
  • Discipline/Work

Then I might have to reflect.

5 Likes