Empire Building(ASBR + HOM + alternating third sub

They will this week or next week. In the meantime, I’d add Genesis: Mogul to have NWE.

1 Like

as in trading strategy for the bot. The specific instructions for it to trade accordingly

1 Like

I see, thank you. Well, I’ll finish this cycle and then will consider Stark instead of Emperor.

1 Like

What I noticed from HOM is the confidence in achieving my financial goals, as well as overall change to long-term thinking. It’s also making me thinking abour maximising ROI from my new meetings of people or even just day-to-day interactions. And by ROI I don’t necessarily mean money only, it’s just about having a good time as well, being open, etc. - it changes communication to be more pleasant

3 Likes

may I get a link for that instruction, please? Seems like missed it.

2 Likes

here you go @SaintSpring

1 Like

blagodaryu :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vesper you made me consider Stark very seriously. Can I switch subs mid cycle? Or should I do a mini washout like 3 days no subs?

1 Like

it is not recommended to change your stack mid your cycle, but, technically, you can do.

You can but it’s not recommended. Recommended washout is 5 days.

Now I switch sometimes if I’m experimenting with a title that I know I’m not planning on running long term but I’m a advanced user and I do it the smart way.

2 Likes

Alright I’m switching to Stark + HOM stack. But those two are gonna be my core subs and I will NOT even consider switching those two until summer and potentially longer. No matter what happens

1 Like

What makes you say this?

1 Like

Alright I’m switching to Stark. Thanks to @Vesper and @ouroboros I figured that Stark + HOM would be a better suit and third slot will be used for different subs. Seems like I can’t edit first post now, that’s unfortunate

While I’m thinking for some cooler name for my journal, here are some results from HOM:

• Got in contact with a Russian dude on one closed forum which I was fortunate enough to be a member in. Hopefully he will help me with money making endeavors because I know he’s rich and he seems eager to help.
  • Improved some existing friendships: old friend with whom I haven’t talked for a few months just messaged out of nowhere and we set up a meeting and another friend of mine started messaging me out of the blue, the conversations have been going very nice, I’m happy
  • Realizing the importance of being socially active and also my social battery has increased. I remember at one point I scored 100% on introversion on MBTI test, was very against fame, etc. - all of this has disappeared ever since starting HOM. The opposite is true now: I want to make connections, I want to get more famous (though, not celebrity like famous but just as a known person in smaller “elite” circles so to speak)
  • Man it’s like relationships are on the whole new level. Everything was perfect before HOM, everything is way better now. More affection, more love, etc. I’m very lucky in this regard.

Results idk from which sub:

• Sometimes I’m tapping into the state of greatness or I don’t know how else to describe it. It feels like dominion above heaven and earth. “Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one” - I feel exactly just as Buddha said in this quote. I’m very productive in this state, happy, focused but it’s different from the flow. I can’t keep up this state indefinitely and not sure what triggers it yet but it’s there.
  • I feel like I’m on the verge of something big and great.

Now to the bad things: I noticed uni takes away A LOT of my time. Like, I legit do homework most of my free time. It’s probably due to the fact that I’m the first course + we had lots of problems at the beginning with teachers and we have low scores currently (we need to get at least 60 in a semester, we have around 30 now and we have one month or so left), the teachers are giving us loads of homework. But that’s life, I can only do my best here lol

The bad thing is that I can’t drop out from uni, even though I don’t like it at all and am not finding it useful neither from the knowledge standpoint, nor from networking standpoint - the whole program from there can be learnt much faster than in 4 years and my group is mostly interested in getting drunk/high or others aren’t dreaming big, just want to earn average salary and be done with life. I can’t drop out because I will be drafted to military and I don’t want that lol (especially in current times)

3 Likes

It’s doesn’t have to be a fudge cake. It can be anything that is sweet. In this case, fruits.

2 Likes

I think it’s due to glucose giving fast energy to the brain. But on keto my recon is non existent. I’ll switch to Stark and HOM tomorrow mid cycle and see what happens but so far I’m extremely happy. And it makes sense to me due to ketones being more efficient fuel for the brain, more stable + overall reduce in inflammation, etc.

I also wholeheartedly believe that high control pause (look up buteyko method) will reduce recon considerably

1 Like

Yeah, but that’s something different. It means it helps with the recon, it doesn’t necessarily improve the subs if I read it correctly. I’m doing keto right now and the sub are working WAY better. This makes sense to me, because it’s a better and more stable source of energy for your brain instead of glucose.

Granted, I wish I could eat some chocolate when I feel reckon lol. Now I’m doing red light therapy, walking, and some peanuts. That works fine for me

Yes, exactly this! I feel the same, it’s like you can handle the subs way better. How is you’re keto journey going btw, you like it?

Also, the more stricter I do keto, the less recon I have.

2 Likes

Bro, geniuses do think alike lol. We responded the same thing almost at the same time

I’m also doing red light therapy on chest and balls (yeah… - 10-20 min/day, not too close), not eating peanuts though - high in PUFA, trying to avoid it. I don’t know whether red light works or not but just anecdotally, I’ve been doing it for the whole february + also healthy lifestyle (not on keto though, iirc) and semen retention for 30 days + lifting 3x/week consistently. I was as fat as I am right now. My testosterone was 1126. I don’t know the baseline but it might be that red light has improved it.

As for keto, yeah, I love it. I did it before for 6 months straight a few years ago and lost 20 kgs (also did OMAD). Currently not losing so much weight, lost just a bit over 2kg but I’m also doing 2-3MAD (usually my first meal is some meat and the second meal is 10 raw eggs - I can talk about the benefits of this whole day lol). I’m noticing some body recomposition even though currently not exercising and not losing much weight.

I’m not as strict with keto in the sense that I still use artificial sweeteners and they do raise insulin. But still it’s better than previously, as long as I’m improving, I’m good with that. How’s keto been for you?

1 Like

@Vesper @ouroboros what do you guys think about adding LBfH as a third sub, huh?

@ksub I know you love this sub, can you tell me more about its effects that it had on you?

1 Like

@RVconsultant can you please rename my journal to “ClasSICK’s Empire (Stark + HOM + alternating third sub)”? I don’t think I have the ability to do so myself. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend it however I’m biased as I never needed Love Bomb: For Humanity.

If your missing love and don’t show love to others then yes if not then my recommendation would be no.

1 Like