Empire Building(ASBR + HOM + alternating third sub

Couldn’t agree more ^

2 Likes

Thank you for your input!

NR definitely seems interesting but something about it seems off for me, as if my subconscious is telling me that it’s not the time for NR yet. But I will keep it in mind.

1 Like

It’s quite amazing. Literally less than an hour after I wrote this, I was on a call with my girlfriend while she was walking somewhere and in the middle of the conversation she found a penny on the street.

1 Like

I really have no idea what they put into their subs but man, working feels so good. Like, I genuinely sat down to work and I’m getting more and more excited with each passing second of work.

2 Likes

Nice small manifestation, my brother called me out of nowhere and asked for some help, he’s a builder. Helped him a bit and he paid me a small amount of money. Not a lot, obviously, but still nice to see money manifestations

1 Like

Forgot to mention dreams! I see them vividly even thought I wasn’t having dreams at all (except when I was image streaming consistently)

Most of my dreams have been of a similar topic. Me, playing some kind of video game. The last time I dreamt about playing Skyrim. I haven’t been playing video games at all in the last… 4 years or so? I wonder what this dream means.

Video Game

To dream that you are playing a video game represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, playing a video game suggests that you are trying to escape from the problems in your real life, instead of confronting it. Consider the type of video game and video game character for additional insights.

Taken from dreammoods.com

The other dream wasn’t so pleasant, I entered an unknown house and stepped into shit, barefoot. Woke up after that

Feces

To see or come in contact with feces signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life. Alternatively, it may also refer to someone who is anal retentive.

Taken from dreammoods.com

I can’t say that the dream about video games has the correct interpretation but I can def. see the interpretation of the second dream being right. I guess healing from my stack

I know that it’s probably not the best idea to try and decode your own dreams through some sources but anyway. Was it Jung who said that only patient can decipher his own dream?

1 Like

Seeing the beauty of networking right now, reaping full benefits. Won’t explain the situation though as it’s personal but let’s just say that it will greatly help me soon.

2 Likes

@ouroboros look at what you did, because of you, I’m thinking about NR lmao. As a compromise, what if I rotate it with Emperor? Do you think it will work out great?

With following the recommended stack rotation schedule: 2 cycles of Emperor, then 12 days rest from Emperor, then 2 cycles with NRICH? Rinse and repeat

1 Like

It’s insane that I write here every hour or so lmao but it is what it is

Some people from uni literally do me favors out of nowhere, not expecting anything in return. I’d guess HOM?

One girl and I had to give a speech on some topics and I thought we’ll start later and she just sends the whole presentation and document saying “don’t worry about the stuff, I made the text and presentation, all you need to do is to prepare for the speech”. And immediately after that another dude sent me the answers to exams just out of nowhere, saying he didn’t send them to anyone else, just wanted to send them to me. This is mindblowing, like what. I can’t say I’m a popular guy or anything, I’m not interacting with most people in there, etc.

Well, I’ll return the favour and buy the girl some chocolate or something and will send the guy some answers to other exams that I have lol. But it’s just so nice to get this stuff randomly out of nowhere

5 Likes

I’d say stack them together. New Emperor + NRICH is a good synergy (similar to how it was with Emperor + RICH). I’d do the normal cycle then 5 days rest and then repeat. No need to cycle between those two.

1 Like

Yeah that’s HoM. It’s a normal natural effect when using HoM. How do I know for a fact that that’s HoM? I’ve ran it in the past for more then 4 months with great results so I know what makes it unique and how it differs from other subs. What you mentioned is what’s unique of HoM.

That’s the Transcendental Connection in play.

1 Like

Nah, not an option currently. Have all the slots taken so I’m only considering rotating it

1 Like

So far I very much like HOM! What were your results in regards to your goals? Have you got any tips for HOM? And for overall sub listening, etc?

1 Like

Might want to look into IF + Animal Based Diet. Reason being is carbs help improve your subs results but I know why your doing Keto which is why I recommended the Animal Based diet approach. Since you’d get the same benefits as Keto minus the insulin benefits (if that’s what your doing keto for then nevermind what I said).

HoM + Index Gate: UPX or Stark. You don’t need anything more and contrary to popular belief HoM would be way better for this then New Emperor.

HoM will help with that.

Mind’s Eye will solve that.

HoM for reading but for gym and sleep schedule I’d go with LoTs. If your able to I’d do HoM + LoT’S + a intelligence sub (could be Index Gate: UPX, Stark, QL or Limitless). EoG is not needed at your current stage of wealth however after a few runs of HoM. I’d recommend trying EoG once you reach a certain level of wealth.

Reason I don’t think Emperor or NRICH would beneficial in this case is their not congruent with that your goals are. It’s better to run a sub that’s the most congruent with you and with the objectives you see on the sales page then a sub that other people see amazing results with (that’s why I don’t recommend Stark to people usually unless I know it’s the right one for them even tho I’ve had life changing results on it). Everyone results will be different what might be working well for one person, won’t work so well for the other so you have to decide what subs are best for your use cases and stay consistent on.

2 Likes

Hmm, so you’d recommend HOM + Stark/UPX and LotS?

Why not even EoG ST1?

1 Like

I ran it mostly with Stark but most of it was related to networking and building a more successful social circle and have royalty status from it. I can write a book about the results that’s long it is so to not bore you with the details that’s most of what HoM did for me.

Very simple to be honest:
Take action
Network everyday
Meditation 3 times a week

That’s about it really but that’s valid for all the subs you use.

I did and always will do 15 minutes loop 3 times a week. This pattern has given me the best results.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the pattern for 3 subs? Run 3 subs on the same days?

1 Like

For the goals you’ve mentioned, yes.

Because you don’t need it at your current stage. You need a foundation first then EoG would help. Example: @ouroboros already had a foundation when he started EoG which is when he used it, he had amazing results.

Since your still a student, you have no foundation which is fine but you need to build one which is why I recommended a foundational sub first. To be fair, for most HoM should not be used as a foundational sub but with most people their goals aren’t as similar to the sub objectives as are your goals which are. That’s why I recommended that as opposed to Genesis: Mogul. Now if your goal is career advancement then that’s a different story and stack recommendation.

1 Like

Yes but I’m an advanced user so doing this might not work as well for other people. My usually pattern is my stack which is 3 subs, 1 loop each and 3 times a week for 21 days then 5 days rest.

1 Like

What y’all are doing with me, I promised myself to not change stacks lol

Physical goals are not of utmost importance for me, that’s why I didn’t add LotS/Wanted/WB/emp fitness

As for UPX, I figured it’s good for programming and I’m mostly lacking the strategy part, not the coding skills

Now you are also saying leaving EoG and Emperor… Do HOM + Stark have enough wealth? Do I need a third sub for my wealth goals (as in would that be useful)? Which one has more wealth: emperor or stark?

I’m very surprised that you and ourobros say to drop emperor…

1 Like