Empire Building(ASBR + HOM + alternating third sub

True - I do also think that 1-3 cycles of EOGST1 is helpful early on in anybody’s sub journey as it removes the blockages stopping you from getting wealth results from other subs, if there are any.

But I’d run a few cycles of it then leave it alone and not touch it again until you’re out of college or generally farther along in your wealth journey.

DEFINITELY run Genesis:Mogul instead of EOGST2 for the mutual goal they have of finding purpose/financial direction.

2 Likes

What I’m also worried (@Vesper this is a reply for you as well) is NSE in new emperor. Stark, HOM, none of them have NWE (and I like the parts of NRE and NLE as well). I’ll definitely finish this cycle though

1 Like

Also about mutual goal of Genesis Mogul and EOGST2. I thought about St2 here more as of reprogramming and installing good beliefs(like khan st2) + learning wealth skills.

1 Like

if you want my opinion, i’d say g:mogul, but if you go with EOGST2 that’s great too. I would be a little more insistent that you don’t run stages 3/4 until you’re at a higher level, though. just so you get the framework i’m using to think through stacks like this

2 Likes

Hmm, I see, thank you

So far, I’m inclined to go with Vesper’s Stark + HOM (considering that both might get updated soon) and as a third sub I’m kind torn between eog 1 or NR or maybe something else. I don’t want LotS. Maybe I’ll have 2 subs

2 Likes

What do you mean by the strategy part btw?

1 Like

Right now at least, NR has more effective wealth healing than even EOG1, just because of the NWE tech.

Bro so long as you find subs you like and more or less stick with them long enough to see results, you’ll get results.

I like to have 1-2 subs I’m 100% committed to, and 1-2 subs that I alternate more frequently. You seem to be 100% on HOM as a core - that’s a win. Now you just test what works best from there.

And don’t worry too much about the upgrades, the consistency is more important.

3 Likes

I only read your thread today so that’s why I noticed it now.

That’s the common misconception of Index Gate: UPX that it’s just for programming which is false and Saint mentioned this many time. Index Gate: UPX was designed to be the go to sub to because a tech genius.

HoM + Stark would be more then enough. I’d test that first to see how it goes (due to the synergy with them mentioned in the sales page). If that doesn’t work out then HoM + Index Gate: UPX. If your goal is career advancement or getting a job, I’d add Genesis: Mogul to this tack as well.

Only saying it from the goals you’ve mentioned. If your goal was to build your business yourself and only get help when needed (think Harvey Specter before he met Mike Ross from Suits) then we would of said New Emperor. New Emperor is in my experience designed for a specific type of person hence why I call it an archetype sub.

2 Likes

They will this week or next week. In the meantime, I’d add Genesis: Mogul to have NWE.

1 Like

as in trading strategy for the bot. The specific instructions for it to trade accordingly

1 Like

I see, thank you. Well, I’ll finish this cycle and then will consider Stark instead of Emperor.

1 Like

What I noticed from HOM is the confidence in achieving my financial goals, as well as overall change to long-term thinking. It’s also making me thinking abour maximising ROI from my new meetings of people or even just day-to-day interactions. And by ROI I don’t necessarily mean money only, it’s just about having a good time as well, being open, etc. - it changes communication to be more pleasant

3 Likes

may I get a link for that instruction, please? Seems like missed it.

2 Likes

here you go @SaintSpring

1 Like

blagodaryu :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vesper you made me consider Stark very seriously. Can I switch subs mid cycle? Or should I do a mini washout like 3 days no subs?

1 Like

it is not recommended to change your stack mid your cycle, but, technically, you can do.

You can but it’s not recommended. Recommended washout is 5 days.

Now I switch sometimes if I’m experimenting with a title that I know I’m not planning on running long term but I’m a advanced user and I do it the smart way.

2 Likes

Alright I’m switching to Stark + HOM stack. But those two are gonna be my core subs and I will NOT even consider switching those two until summer and potentially longer. No matter what happens

1 Like

What makes you say this?

1 Like