2 months and zero positive changes/results of any kind :(

Try this:

Start out doing lots of small things, instead of 1 or 2 big things.

Choose a couple of small things that you’re confident will work.

8 Likes

Definitely! Inch by inch anything is a cinch. I agree with Mulkuth. Start simple and small. Hopefully you can generate a little momentum.

1 Like

Maybe try stacking regeneration with RICH?
it will help you feel better about yourself and make the past failiours seems less daunting on the present moment. i believe some healing go together with success

2 Likes

Making money is not a sprint its a marathon. It took me over year to achieve a turn over of over 100, 000 euros a year. Unless you of course you happen to win the lottery :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If I wanted to earn money, I would give people/the universe the opportunity to give me money.

As I am currently in a contract where I can’t earn extra money, I receive extra money from family mostly, when I need it. Or get stuff for free others have to pay for.

But if I had the possibility and need for money, I would open an online store, maybe on Etsy and sell some of my art or sell stuff I no longer need on eBay.

This is just an example for my situation and what I would do if I wanted to earn more money.

Listening to subliminals and other manifestation techniques would be a booster.

1 Like

First things first. You need to follow Simon’s Instructions. :blush:

Second …

Recognise that these are limiting beliefs.

Consulting and coaching have been trending up this whole decade even in India. You do have to adapt your marketing & sales methods. They use whatsapp far more than emails, for example.

Similarly, covid just means you can’t earn business from hospitality, tourism, etc., and need to pivot your offers to ITES, BFSI, Pharma, etc.

Anyway, I do not mean to judge your efforts, it certainly takes a lot of hustle to launch a consulting business.

Trading is probably even harder to consistently succeed at. At least for me. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

If you want to make money, talk to someone who’s making money. 100,000 EU ain’t chump change. I’m impressed!

2 Likes

Elon musk would disagree with that :joy:

1 Like

belief is not needed for subs to work.

i and my friends have gotten results without believing

3 Likes

hey bro plse feel free to vent. dont need to hold that shit in. let it out. here or elsewhere

1 Like

I can understand your POV, you should try Binary trading, I’m doing the same. This subs will help for sure, they are just slow burners… Go with Rich solo, than add HOM after a week or two… With this kind of frustration you won’t be able to trade brother… I was in the same condition till January end this year… Last year I lost everything I had, and incurred huge debts… I can understand what you are going through…

You just need to come out of fear and anxiety… Otherwise no sub can ever help you…

Are you a beginner or a little advance trader? If you need any help in regards to any course on binary or any strategy in binary or in forex. Ping me… I will share whatever little i know…

3 Likes

This is exactly how I felt few months ago… Things will change. Ping me your number… I will share a 2 minute ritual that I follow, it’s not magic, it won’t solve your problems, but it will help you come out of this state of fear you are in… Everything will be fine…

You will come out of this and after few months when you will look back at these days, you will feel relieved and happy… I’m here to help. I’m an Indian too from Gujarat…

2 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has already asked but how do you listen to subs?
I initially listened to the ultrasonic version, after I switched to the masked version I started noticing the results. Another thing I’ve been doing lately is turning up the volume of the masked version that I used to listen to at a fairly low volume, and it led me to other changes.

Try and let us know.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They’re not placebo. Right before the pandemic, when we were testing the Q technology, we ran public and private test for EmperorQ. We didn’t tell anyone what was being tested, and yet the majority of testers received the same results, some of which quoting the script back to us. The same thing happened with the Ultima test.

When it comes to belief and subs, if you don’t “believe,” you’re short circuiting the alchemical process. Given enough time, the subliminal will eventually be able to do what it’s intended to do. But, “lack of belief” often manifests as an antagonistic view against alchemy, and any results that do occur are dismissed or hand waved away via “logic.”

You need to make sure you haven’t done this, that positive results aren’t being attributed to something else, like “coincidence.” I always tell people – anything out of the norm that happens after running the sub that never happened before you ran it should be attributed to the sub.

There’s the issue. R.I.C.H. is pure wealth manifestation scripting. A demo account on a trading site isn’t going to manifest wealth. How could it? Same with EoG. It isn’t pure manifestation, but it’s for building wealth. You say you haven’t seen “positive results,” but you’re also not providing any opportunities for your subconscious + subliminal to actually manifest anything – wealth, skills, etc.

To truly see if EoG and HoM is working, you need track your demo trading results diligently. Are you trading differently while using the titles than you did before? If so, that’s a positive result. Have you had any new insights that you weren’t getting before? That’s a positive result. Have you stumbled upon new resources, communities, etc. that you never did before? Positive result.

Subliminals can only do so much. For a situation like this, taking action would mean trading consistently, everyday. Immersing yourself in your selected craft, etc. That way, the pathways to manifestation can open, and you can truly see if you’re progressing.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does that mean I should actively be pitching to potential copywriting clients for RICH or EOG V2 to do what they’re intended to?

2 Likes

Hey @viv, lots of suggestions have been given in the previous post here.

I’ll try to bring something different to the table : It seems like you are suffering right now in your life. Now, I don’t know your condition and everything about your life, but maybe you should take care of your mental state?

From personnal experience, subliminals tend to work in wave and works with your emotions.

Look at this paper : https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763420306801

Alexander & Al. presents that : Our present review paper focuses predominantly on understanding how neuroscience approaches are used to advance knowledge about pleasant/positive affect and emotions as well as contexts, actions, and strategies that support healthy neuroplasticity associated with an increase or maintenance of positive emotions.

" Hedonic wellbeing (see section 2.1) may be associated with increased flexibility and neuroplasticity across various brain networks implicated in both cognitive control and affective processing (Shi et al., 2018)"

“Chronic mild stress impacts dopamine responsiveness to rewarding stimuli in rats, inducing a stimulatory dopamine response to aversive stimuli and blunting stimulatory responses to rewarding stimuli”

Basically, it seems like positive emotion promote growth, compared to chronic stress which blunt growth! So, it might be interesting to check that out.

4 Likes

@GoldenTiger
I have also made the experience that the subs are sometimes not working for me for days/weeks and then suddenly I’m feeling it very strong. It is exactly as you said, in “waves”.
So are you suggesting that if someone is depressed or has negative emotions, it won’t be working? so you have to get into a more positive state in order for the subs to work?

2 Likes

I would have recommended DR Qv2 as that seems like it will fix everything related to subs not working

@SubliminalUser why do you think so?

Thanks so much. I’ve sent you a dm bro