8 Months of EoG (and others) - SHADOW WORK 2022!

Day 13, processing (1 day after Primal)

So Primal is definitely a sub I am falling in love with.

I have never been so calm. So focused, so relaxed, and clear in myself before.
This absolute self-confidence radiates outward REAL hard. People are very attracted, but I just don’t care. I am focused on my stuff and whatever other people think of me just re-affirms what I know.

There are many small details that I am missing to write down because it’s just normal.

GREAT beginner sub for any man to find back to your true self.

I am also way less on this forum because I am focused on building my legacy and getting shit done.

It definitely heals a lot of shit from society about being a man etc.

8 Likes

Day 15, EoG ST1

So EoG FEELS very light, weirdly enough. I don’t notice many immediate effects, which is probably because it’s fully internal.
However, I do notice a stronger and stronger believe that everything will just work out.

I also manifested a VERY fitting book out of nowhere that helps me build my business in the direction I need. It is literally telling my (maybe also my subconscious) to focus on the assets I already have (books, blog) and maximise them first, before diving into new things (I.e. my Youtube channel).

So I am doing this now, writing more posts, writing on the next book, improving my old ones, etc.
Also, random ideas on how to improve sales on some of these just pop in at a moments notice. I am actually writing down so many todos on how to maximise my existing products, I don’t have the time to do it rn haha

The good thing also is, it’s not “jumping around” on stuff. I am not trying a new email method, or funnel method every day now. I stick with what I have and max that first, before trying anything new. Which is also what I new consciously for quite a while, but, you know, subconscious self-sabotage.

So in other words, what Stage 1 is doing rn is CLEANING the mess. Straightening my whole business, putting emphasis on things that already work, maximising sales there, removing barriers (this is weirdly noticeable in my mind), and focusing on debt-pay-off etc.

I also have the most profound and detailed sheets of my finances I ever had.
I am automating a lot with Zapier. As much as I can (taxes, mostly).

So, there is A LOT happening there even though none of it feels like it came from the sub. It’s weird, but I KNOW it is from EoG.

Plus, creativity sometimes also fires in interesting ways. I sit down to write, 5 minutes later, 4,000 words.
Out of nowhere. It TRULY is, the ECSTACY of FREEDOM.

PLUS plus, CLEAR goals of what I want to achieve in my life. Not being restricted by other people, even my family. I know my wife, for example, doesn’t really want to leave this country, but I ALWAYS wanted to leave Germany at some point and move to a tropical island, or a warmer place.
This goal is now SET in my mind, regardless of my wife and WHEN it’ll happen. It is a goal I WILL achieve.

I also now almost HATE to sit on Netflix in the evening with my wife. It feels like a waste of time. I rather read an interesting book or work on my business. Talk about productivity.

7 Likes

What book.?

Serve No Master by Jonathan Green. I also was invited to his podcast haha!

Manifestations everywhere!

3 Likes

Interesting. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Day 19, Power Can Corrupt the other day and the RONA

So I caught this thing but its already gone again pretty much haha

Anyway, I been off the forum and journaling recently because I noticed something. EoG ST1 is doing great in a fundamental way, but I need to guide it more consciously by what @simon mentioned here:

The first cycle is now over and the report I posted above is still true. General believe in all things money will be good and I did also notice that not just my believes on money are easier, it also is easier in the pocket. Not like spending it, but it’s less of an issue rn.
However, I still want to guide it more directly.

Plus, productivity is firing, WHILE also being completely free. As in, I feel the freedom of the Ecstasy of Freedom. I know its all fine and well. Everything I have to take care of is a challenge I have to face and I KNOW will master.

My therapist also told me I am a man of tons of energy and I need challenges. I don’t have them much recently which is why I felt stuck. I think this also comes from EoG.

I added Power Can Corrupt because I wanted specifically to know about the bullshit I tell myself. It definitely opened my eyes up on something that’s a bit too private to share, but it worked. It is, however, also a powerful sub to run alongside EoG. Albeit probably more so in the later stages.

Next cylce I’ll like add RICH instead of PCC, so it’ll be
EoG ST1
RICH
Primal

Every other day 5 minutes also seems to work nicely.

Primal itself is doing god’s work. Self-confidence is through the roof and I am just fine with me being me and going after what I need.
Rejection is irrelevant. And I see women for what they are. To play with and have fun with. But the biggest key is definitely that I stopped trying to heal my wife. Because that just puts pressure on her. So I stopped that and will only help her if she wants me to.
Everything else is on her. That seems to work much better. She seems relaxed.

6 Likes

I did the list Simon mentioned there, at least a first iteration, and it’s funny after just one cycle of EoG I am already having a hard time finding things that stop me from achieving my goals.

I mean I still managed to write down a whole page, but some of them are laughable and the others are nothing that’s impossible to overcome.

ZP, man!!

5 Likes

Awesome dude, Primal sounds fun. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Day 23, washout 1 1/2 weeks (4 days in)

The longer I run ZP subs, the more I am drawn to healing.

To UNRAVELLING my true self.
I truly want to live in my own fucking frame.

PCC and Primal definitely opened my eyes up on many things in my relationship where I try to be someone I am not to keep a facade.
I need to stop that.

The issue, however, is, it feels like I don’t know FULLY who I am. I think I have a rough idea, but maybe I am wrong.

I just don’t know which healing sub to add to EoG and/or if I do this right now at all.
Money is an issue so I should probably focus on this first.

EoG and DR seems to be overkill.
Maybe CFW. Then again, Primal has been healing quite well so far, I might just give it another cycle.

As you can tell, subconscious turmoil lol

3 Likes

I just read these lines in a post from Damon Brand, and thought of you and wanted to share them with you. I know you have done deep work with releasing expectation and lust for results. And he was discussing that topic.

Here’s the quote:

I know from messages I’ve received in the past two weeks, that some
people have looked back over their magickal notes and gone, “Oh my
god, every ritual I ever did worked eventually, and I’d completely
forgotten about them.” And of course, that shouldn’t be a surprise
because letting go of the need for a result helps it to come about.

The idea of ‘letting go’ makes people worry they aren’t allowed to think
about what they want. Thankfully, that’s not the case. You don’t have to
empty your mind and pretend you don’t really want the result. But you
don’t obsess about when and how the result will come. You don’t pester
the magick by waiting around for results, by checking up on the magick
all the time to see if it’s worked yet.

I thought you’d probably appreciate and understand his point.

4 Likes

Yes, it does seem that you’ve been having a great experience with Primal.

I don’t know where your path leads, but I do know that you’re living it vigorously and powerfully.

:muscle:t6:

1 Like

Thank you, yes. Great post. Can be replaced with anything, manifestations, sub results, etc.

I did notice whenever I “forgot” about something I set out to do, or ritual I did, then it happened.

However, for the time being I stopped all magical rituals and idk if I come back to ritual magic tbh (and I hate that apple corrects it to magic all the time when I write magick). Neville’s way might be my way. Had the best and easiest results with that so far.

Anyway, for now I don’t want to interfere with ZP.

Current washout is TOUGH! But I am loving the effects from Primal on my mind. However, seeing how effective the Emperor LB/Chosen combo is, I might throw Love Bomb on the Primal man, because, granted, it makes me a bit too stoic/focused inwardly. Definitely mission the emotion part.

Then again, main focus still is money, so it might be RICH.

2 Likes

By reading this post: Honest Review of PS Iron Throne - #93 by SaintSovereign

I wonder how well Primal or PS actually stacks with Stark. It seems to be a different archetype.
I have been playing with the idea of Wanted again, but to be honest, the issue is that I don’t even know what kind of a seducer I want to be.
I got great results on Wanted, but Primal also made me feel pretty good. Maybe I just try Emperor next :smiley:

Still in the process of finding myself in these things, but ZP helps a lot along the path!

2 Likes

I might, honestly, just come back to Khan. I miss this old Conqueror :wink:

1 Like

Primal also fixed this for me.

2 Likes

I wonder if EoG stage 1 is considered a healing sub and might thus override others?

@simon ?

1 Like

G1 is my primary file; rest of the stack supports it. So, my experience isn’t of overpowering.

Also, I’m NOT running it as a Healing sub, but as a First Stage to Wealth –
→ "The mental state of Financial Freedom."
→ I’m running it till I surpass $5-10k/mo, which is the necessary level of readiness for one to explore (and invest in) the Ecstasy of Life.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Interesting approach. I thought stage 2 gives you the necessary tools to get to wealth. Did I read the sales page wrongly ?

1 Like

Are you depending on a regular job mainly for the income? Or do you have many passive channels of manifestation?

2 Likes

Zero channels right now. In the process of setting up a main one.
I’ve switched from generalized business consulting, to copywriting services.

I’m not married to the plan though; I’m open to other channels of cashflow, if they so manifest.

Not looking for “a” job. ‘Fixed Income + Lots of Work’ has never been my style.
Besides, I’d be running Mogul if I were leaning towards that option.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes