5 min each title on ZP. What do you think?

Hey bro! I’m kinda curious. Any particular reason you are looking to do that?

In my opinion it’s not a good idea

1 Like

I have a strong suspicion the min 3 and 7 aren’t the same content as they don’t produce the same body sensations? So if running rich you might have exposure to a section that has one goal but miss the one that has desired goal? Random numbers just to make a point.

1 Like

To decrease exposure, I want to know if this is a good option.

Good point!

So your goal if I understand correctly is to reduce what’s called the power level? That’s a good goal, I’d like the know the answer as well and see if the opposite is true.

I had some observations on power level playing around with something else. can you try eating something salty and fatty like bacon and some fresh citrus for the natural sugar? Just an idea.

This quote from username SaintSovereign seems to suggest it’s a viable option:

I believe several forum users have found reducing listening time to five minutes to be beneficial:

Edit: Added additional quote.

6 Likes

Interesting,

I will try in my next loop to run just 5 minutes

That’s my goal mountain, to decrease the so called power level.
Will try to eat those foods.

1 Like

Ok, other idea just pop up on my mind. 5 minutes each day you run a title. But one day from 0 to 5:00, other day 5:01 to 10:00; and then 10:01 to 15:00. So you run each part of the subliminal.

3 Likes

If there is a zp primer in the file then it will be at the beginning. The rest after the 5 minutes are probably repeats of the script. So it’s better to only listen to the first 5 minutes. However, only the developers can answer that with certainty.

Stop with the lawyer games is what saint would say.

Plus, the idea to use different times has been proposed and saint said no :grin:

Ok, I didn’t read it. Thanks for the info. :rofl:

Ok, just came to my mind, it was good I put my idea here, so I won’t do it :blush:

Can you share the link? Thanks

Dont go against Saints instructions please. He said try 7 mins and give feedback. Those who go against the protocol will be penalized.

1 Like

I won’t do it. Thanks!

1 Like

When @SaintSovereign officially says that we can use 5 minutes and 15 minutes interchangeably, then I’ll consider it. Until then I’m sticking to the guidelines. My results matter to me too much to be experimenting new (unapproved) stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, I will follow the recommendations too. :innocent:

1 Like

Great guys :slight_smile:

He said this about the new customs in that thread.

But no official recommendation yet.