Honest Review of PS Iron Throne

Make @DarkPhilosopher chief executive forum officer, have three sub forum officers. I nominate @amash, @friday and @malkuth. Personal queries done on forum.

Saint and Fire post only sub-related updates, communicate with @DarkPhilosopher for dissemination to others. @ mentions to both disabled. DM disabled.

Customer service ambassador takes all sales queries.

Let’s move this conversation out of @AMASH’s journal and into one under Site Feedback if anyone wants to continue discussing this.

04-28-20 @ 1:15 PM;
Thanks for finally getting back to me, although I would’ve preferred via email by replying to my messages. And no, I never received that reply from you, that’s the reason why I emailed you several times starting back in Sept 1st, 25th, 26th and again on Oct. 1st, before giving up. I could’ve posted it in the forum, but chose not to because I did not want to discourage other members from trying out P.S. Iron Throne themselves, by posting a negative report about the product not working as expected.

And no, those were not the kind of results I was expecting from this product. I have gotten better results without the usage of subs, and even better from the usage of pheromones. But the reason I started to use subs in the first place was because I would rather get those results permanently within me, without having to rely on 'mones for the long term.

And also want to clarify, that I was not using 'mones at the time I was testing P.S. Iron Throne. Why would I do such a newbie mistake? That would had obviously skewed the results. Nevertheless, I’m glad that P.S. Iron Throne got upgraded to this new Q format, and also glad to hear that it now includes a masked track as well.

…we don’t “demand loyalty” from our customers — in fact, we encourage them to experiment with other vendors if they do choose.

And I’m glad you do, because I discovered a product from a different vendor that did provide me very good results from the opposite sex, although at the moment, it is not from the age range that I’m interested in pursuing. And to those wondering who that vendor is, all I can say here is that it wasn’t that hyped-up vendor that sells very expensive (mostly sub-par quality) subliminals. That DMSI is still under “testing” phase, and I believe it’s just a waste of time and money.

From your email:

The product was most certainly working as intended. You received deer in headlights looks and bold women suddenly turning shy because of your presence. What causes that? High status and sexual attraction. In my opinion, this is basic attraction.

Then again, this was also in your email:

I did not make a report about that experience to you because quite frankly, I did not think it was related to me listening to the experimental track, as I was doing some deep research into [edit: insert personal reason here]

People have this tendency to start a sub, start getting results, and then try to attribute their results to ANYTHING other than the subliminal.

As I look at your email, I don’t see any other question except if Primal Seduction: Iron Throne was getting a masked version. The fact that it was sold at $14.99 meant that we always intended it to be a ultrasonic bonus only. We weren’t even going to do that – it was a bonus experimental only – until people demanded it. It appears to be just a report.

I’m looking over your support history. We answered every email within 24-48 hours except the last two. To come here and claim that you sent “half a dozen emails” that went unanswered, especially when those emails had a question that was already answered, and what appeared to be a user report, is misleading.

5 Likes

04-28-2020 @ 2:10 PM;
Well yes, at first I thought that maybe the topic I was researching at the moment had something to do with it, I’ll give you that. That is why I stopped, and ran it for another 30 +/-days, but I still continued getting the same results. And to support my claim about P.S. Iron Throne not working as expected, how come I’m getting the opposite behavior from the ladies with this new sub I’m trying out? Many of the things I was expecting to get from PS:IT I’m now getting from this other sub. Except for the fact that it is working the best in getting the attention/attraction from much younger women. But even the ones that are not interested in pursuing something with me (the age range I’m mostly interested in), still have this positive/bubbly attitude around me, they still enjoy having a conversation/flirting with me.

Now, the vendor did warn that their product seems to have a much stronger effect on women of certain age groups (younger women), but I decided to put it to the test anyways because it claims to help make other personal changes that I found of great interest as well, and I must say that I do see those subtle changes taking place.

But anyways, I’m in no way thrashing your products/services. I believe that as your products keep evolving, we’re going to see very big positive changes in the future, and I’m still glad that I became a member of this forum and read about the changes that members are going thru with your subs.

1 Like

Attraction isn’t static, nor is it universal. There’s multiple forms of attraction and women will react differently to what type of attraction they’re currently experiencing. Case in point, consider the following:

Here, we have two men – both alphas in their own right. Which one would elicit a charming, playful response from women and which would intimidate a woman, causing her to give a deer in headlights look and act shy?

A is the social alpha. He’s the one who would hold fun, flirty dates with long conversations and climbs the social ladder through pure charm. B exudes straight dominance, and most likely invokes a primal urge for women to sleep with him out of pure survival instinct.

Primal, Primal Seduction and Primal Seduction: Iron Throne were built SPECIFICALLY to invoke that latter reaction. As I said, you achieved the target goal, it just didn’t gel with your personality. That doesn’t mean the sub is a dud or doesn’t work, it simply means you were using the WRONG tool.

I’m happy that whatever tool you’re using works well, but stop insinuating that you “didn’t get results” with PS:IT. You ran a sub called Primal Seduction: Iron Throne, where we made it very clear that we intensified PS’s already very sexually aggressive aura AND took out all buffers and safeties. You were walking around exuding pure sexuality and women most definitely took notice. You simply didn’t know how to act on those reactions because it’s not your way – you clearly like to charm and flirt. That’s fine. But again, the sub performed as intended.

We now have Daredevil and True Social for those who fall under the “A” category. I personally wouldn’t do well on Daredevil. I’m not a social alpha. I have little interest in climbing the social ladder. My personal philosophy is to study social systems and then figure out how to hack them so I can reach my goals without having to play that game. Primal Seduction: Iron Throne works well for me, because I am bold enough to engage with a woman showing signs of submission.

33 Likes

04-28-2020 @ 4:20 PM;
Ok, I get it. I am more interested in the first (A) version, and not really the second, as I find it much better for day-game interactions in public settings. But the second (B) type does have it’s place where it works best, for me when I’m out at a party/clubbing, it does seem have a better effect on women in those venue. But nowadays I’m not much into the clubbing scene, for I have decided to pursue a much healthier lifestyle, in which going clubbing is not adequate, due to the late night hours, alcohol drinking, and music playing at very high (and damaging) volumes.

Hence, the reason why I chose to get into day-game, as I like to meet/converse/flirt with women when I’m out during the day doing whatever. So that is what I was trying to convey to you when I said that PS:IT was not working, as I expected to reach the objectives described in the product’s page:

-Dominance that comes naturally and is loved by women,
-Charismatic demeanor,
-Extreme nonchalance and enjoyment of everything you do,
-Relaxed optimism and knowing that all is well,
-Ability to have fun and be fun,
-Highly sexual, sensual, sexy, carefree attitude with women,
-Lack of social shaking (mental worry and anxiousness over every detail in the interaction)
-Freedom to be a highly sexual, sensual and sexy man,
-Masterful automatic calibration in social situations,
-Lack of sadness over rejection,
-Ability to be sexual and sensual in a way that is just right,
-Easy kino and verbal escalation,
-The uncanny ability to be physically and mentally completely relaxed at any moment,
-Development of wit and charisma,
-Automatic passing of social testing,
-Social intuition,
-Betterment of social status

Those things could’ve been achieved, but as you said in your email – when the women, who were in awe of your initial aura – looked down and acted shy, you walked away. How many women did you actually open and engaged with? Let them know that your aura of dominance was nothing to fear.

And, you left out the most important part of the Iron Throne copy:

Now, everyone can experience what happens when you remove all limitations to your sexuality. We removed all of the emotional healing and supercharged the seduction scripting, meaning there’s nothing in the way between you and pure, unbridled sexuality.

The rest of the description was taken directly from Primal Seduction:

After this part, we just listed what was in the regular version of PS, which you didn’t run. You ran the supercharged version. We made it clear here on the forum exactly what you were getting:

The product wasn’t misrepresented in any way, there was much discussion about what it was. And, it was a free pre-order bonus at the time. If you want Primal Seduction results, run PS proper and not IT.

Moving on now.

13 Likes

Is IronThrone Q ultrasonic only or does it have a masked version?

Q has the masked version

2 Likes

04-29-2020 @ 9:50 PM;
@Grimm1390; Yes I will download it, since I paid for it and not likely getting a refund for it, but I won’t be able to test it, as I’m currently running a different sub from another vendor at the moment.

And I agree with you about the ultrasonic part, as I prefer to have the masked version to play at certain times as well.

I am curious .
Like I have been listening to StarkQ and got some success , not realising it
Actually since StarkQ , I started hitting on this lady who is close relative and eventually I flirted and started talking bit dirty with her and she was taking interest in all this …
Now my ques if I add PS with this , then in what direction this will go ,
Like polished or raw and are both script gonna gel and give some different results ?
Any thoughts

3 Likes

+1 Intersted in potential answers to your question!

1 Like

Well I am currently running emperor q with iron throne q and i have to say I feel a lot more manly because of the feel good state i get from iron throne, I am going to drop my emperor to 2 loops and run iron throne at 8 loops to see the effect.

Iron throne feels like the classical primal but 10 times more potent.

6 Likes

This is my current stack, all I can say is there’s a blend between the social charmer flirting with the rough edge. You may feel like a charmer on the inside, but women may perceive you as a “boss”.

4 Likes

Thanks @Michel , then it can become double edge sword .

So guys, it’s better to use “regular” PS if you are just starting with subliminals rather than using PS: Iron Throne which, as I understood from other comments here is best to use if you already listened to regular PS?

Correct! Iron Throne lacks the foundational support of the “full” module. It just grabs you and throws you into a pit filled with potential lovers, assuming you have what it takes. Have fun and good luck!

The full module prepares you before throwing you in.

7 Likes

Thanks.
I was thinking about Ascension or Primal Seduction but I chose PS and I already seen some results after 1 day of listening so I think that I made the right choice. :smiley:

4 Likes

Share some results …