SargeMaximus: Next Level (Primal Seduction + Executive + Paragon)

Haha,it gets you in the door and is fun but still need to know how to escalate or they will friend zone you if theres no sexual tension at all.The key is to do it without being intentional about it though.Primal seduction should help with it.After youve run it awhile,could even throw in the ultima for an extra boost and the libertine aura.Quite a few people have had interesting results with libertine an psitu

1 Like

I cant personally get libertine to work for me though which is a pity

1 Like

I hope so. It’s been a living nightmare all my life to have these hot girls into me then I lose it somehow. And now that I’m getting laid fairly regularly, I’ve lost that playful side. So it’s like I can’t win.

I just don’t understand how to get from chit chat to sex. And having a bunch of sexual encounters under my belt (prolly not a hundred but a bunch), it seems even LESS likely. All my sexual encounters required no banter or chit chat. So that whole theory is so false to me based on my experience as a virgin doing it, and as a guy getting laid by NOT doing it.

2 Likes

Haha,throwing in one of these might help once youve ran your stack for awhile.They are basically the completed version of the D sub.Will help with escalation

PSITU has it in also

2 Likes

Shit you mean I got the wrong Primal Seduction version? Joking. I wanted a more lasting rather than an ultima for that.

Yeah we’ll see man. I mean, I don’t have a problem escalating the way I do it. I been laid countless times.

But that weird “chit chat then woops sex somehow” thing is creepy. I don’t even like the idea of that. So not me. I’d rather go direct.

1 Like

Haha,both primal seduction and khan are direct game so you should be perfectly fine.Wanted is more social game.Saint did a post about it awhile back.Sounds like you definitely picked the correct program then though for your goals.What you want definitely fits the B type to a T

1 Like

Just got back from some errands. A few things to note:

• When at the barber, I noticed I was more chatty and it was a train wreck of a convo. Usually our conversation flows but not today. It’s like I was giddy. Too excited and trying too hard. Very strange.

• In line with above, I feel very impatient and found myself bouncing my leg a few times in the car at red lights (they were all red today it was insane)

• Looked beside me at one of the red lights and noticed a very cute girl was looking at me and she looked away as we locked eyes. I looked back a few times to see if she was looking again but she never was. I eventually lost interest and didn’t care anymore. But was definitely impatient in that regard too feeling like she should be more into me

• When at the gym, a girl who got me my gym membership at 2 gyms years ago was there. I had assumed she moved because I have not seen her in a long time. I felt kind of antagonistic towards her. Like she just used her cuteness to get me to buy a membership. Of course, I would have anyways, but still. Felt like that was her game.

So that’s all I got. Just did a few errands and came home. I hope the conversation thing is just me being excited and not a side effect of the sub because it’s like my normal chill just got nuked by the chat bug.

@SargeMaximus you are experiencing recon i guess. Impatience is one of the sign

1 Like

Wow really? But I had it on the lowest possible volume

Nah u didn’t get it. Like when u use a subliminal continuously for some days your subconscious doesn’t get the enough time to process the script(because it is huge). It needs time. I hope u don’t hold beliefs like our subconscious can process powerful subliminal suggestions 24/7 hrs without rest. Actually subconscious has his physical limit. Since u are listening to qv2. Its recon is quite tricky. U need breaks believe me i was in recon for a month and didn’t realising it. So take a 4 days break.(dont call break as rest days rather call it processing days ).
Saint experimented rest days on many users and found that rest days gives amazing results.
On qv2 listening is not so important,here processing and timeframe is more important now. Take rest days continuous listening is like storing huge amount of energy and never using it. Your Subconscious has enough storage of information. Now let it process now. Believe it!

Dude it was my first day! How can I need a break already?

And I only did 1 loop at 20% volume!

No before that u were using other subliminal. Before starting this sub did u take the break?

Yes I took a week break. 7 days

1 Like

Then i think ur impatience is just the work of the script that encountering ur current belief. So enjoy after 4 days take a break :smiley:
Are u feeling any sign like anxiety, unnatural calmness, no urge to take actions??

No I’m quite motivated. I got my hair cut, got some things organized, feeling like I’m ready to knock doors tomorrow even though it’s friday and it won’t be a good day for it. I’m gonna do it anyways to get myself in gear. I set my workout for the gym tomorrow too. Pre-made my after workout smoothie so I don’t have to wake my brother. Almost texted my one fwb to go fvck her tonight but I’m trying to keep my distance. etc.

Welcome to Subclub :sunglasses:

1 Like

Then there is nothing to worry.
Just adapt this new schedule and see how it works
4 days of exposure i.e. 1 loop of qv2 subs and 3 days break.
U are getting results now don’t ruin it with unnecessary exposure otherwise when u will take washout later. Its experience is horrible :rofl::rofl:.
Keep it up man. :smile::+1:

1 Like

Think this one is more your current beliefs meeting the sub.Dont think its recon yet.

2 Likes

Usually takes a couple of weeks for the subconcious to play nice and find a neutral ground :rofl:

1 Like

What do you mean by that?