Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Yes, it does so

I don’t think enough is being said about the actual physical shifting that WANTED provides, that PS and Libertine wouldn’t. I’m not interested in PS or Libertine because I don’t want to spend my time trying to pick up and sleep with various women, but I do consider it to be important to feel desired and WANTED helps in making it happen quite easily.

You can look at my posts in this thread from months ago where I was frustrated with the lack of effect I thought WANTED had, and my frustration with it. But I kept on going and right now, I genuinely feel like I’m the msot attractive that I’ve ever been in my life.

9 Likes

If you’re interested in homemade blends, I highly recommend looking into molecular compositions like ambroxan and cetalox. Amazing smells that can be found in many of the most popular scents.

2 Likes

It’s a good scent. Personally I would use Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille or Maison Margiela By The Fireplace as better alternatives, like @AquaLimba said they’re excellent scents for intimacy, evening dates and they’re definitely better for the winter (though Tobacco Vanille is nice even in autumn, Tom Ford is really hit or miss but their scents are so unique).

3 Likes

Because everybody already knows why to choose Wanted over PS.
The question was why would anyone go the other way. :point_down:t2:

:hugs:

One day soon EF-ZP or Hero will become available.
Wanted will no longer be your ONLY choice for a Physical Shifting QZP Subliminal.

That day the Archetypes (of Coquette vs Rake vs Charismatic vs Ideal Lover, etc.) will be the actual decisive factors.

:wink:

3 Likes

Primal user: “You’re an adult female, I’m an adult male. Let’s do some adult things together.” :wink:

Wanted user: “You’re beautiful, but I still don’t want you.” :sunglasses:

:joy:

BTW…

You do remember Saint’s Type A vs Type B, right?

And our expanded conversation on it.

:nerd_face:

6 Likes

I nearly pissed myself laughing at this

4 Likes

actually, I don’t think Wanted users would say this, keep thibgs even more vague, more in the lines of “you’re beautiful. interesting”, not revealing any effect of them positive or negative.

1 Like

Well, this is still good game!

I know. I posted those lines as an example of Opposite Action Motivations between the two subs. They are not to be used in the field.

:grin:

3 Likes

I got that, I hate answering from my phone.

Whenever I run Wanted I start to feel like in Mistery/Style PUA days, but everything comes from a genuine having fun attitude, not rehearsed lines.

6 Likes

Posting here for reference. :grin:

3 Likes

Question for the folks who have run wanted for a decent enough amount of time and zp of course.

Did you get attention from women that you were in contact with at one point in time? Like old rekindled attraction?

I’m just curious to know if wanted has a way of taking existing connections in your life and sort of targeting them. Even if you don’t physically see them at all. Guess I’ll see for myself though lol. But those types of manifestations are the interesting ones to me. It’s like you’re still in their subconscious.

7 Likes

Well I don’t need to tell you what I have run :sweat_smile:
But yes, in my case a girl I used to like in my first year of uni (so like 3 years ago now) texted me again during the test, but I didn’t bother tbh, because while I improved in all departments (physical, mental, emotional), she stayed the same.

But I can give you a better answer on Wednesday, since my whole uni batch will be present at the graduation, so that will be the day to see how much attention I get.

10 Likes

That’s pretty cool. It’ll be an interesting experiment for myself that’s for sure. Looking forward to how reality bends.

1 Like

If I listen to Wanted ZP for a couple of weeks and go to Vegas, will I get free dances in the strip clubs? asking for a friend

2 Likes

They will pay you to go and dance with you hahaha

3 Likes

I’m very interested in the answers to this question. Not sure about you, but I see it as an opportunity for closure and being able to let go if you get the attention of those you were in contact with in the past but for some reason could not get together. Often that has led to a lot of self-blame and thinking that there must be something wrong with us and not the other party.

If I were to run Wanted, I would hope for the opportunity to let go of the past by getting the understanding that the past, or those women we met in our lives in the past, those that got away, are not worth obsessing over or feeling guilty over in our present lives.

Ok, perhaps it’s something like the below.

3 Likes

I think there is some truth to that for myself as well. I would be willing to bet in 99% of those cases I have no desire for the women anymore because most of them were born out of idealization when my mental state wasn’t strong. To see the person for who they really are vs the vague blurry memory in my head would be useful. Also it feels like a younger part of myself is still attached to them, but my older present self understands they aren’t even a good match for me and I don’t even want them.

This happened a few years back with a woman I went to high school with. Went on a date, nothing there. Yet I felt like I should pursue her because “maybe I just need to get to know her more and hang out”. I think my past failings of maintaining attraction have definitely haunted me to some extent in that I put too much demand on myself to maintain attraction. I’ve always been very aloof without trying, my issue has been my abysmal self worth and image over the years. So the whole cold approach like wanted instills doesn’t really work without realizing that I’m the prize to be won over.

6 Likes

My guy has been on Wanted for about two weeks now. He feels like people are reacting to him like he’s a celebrity. All kinds of women like him (mostly above average), and he becomes the center of attention without trying. He’s just using the sub right now as a social facilitator.

17 Likes