Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Thank you. I’m at this really weird place in my life where I’m constantly stuck between wanting to become as mentally and emotionally mature as possible on an ongoing basis and learning to think in new and different ways. Resolving blocks to both . That’s why or a huge reason why I find both EOGQ and QLQ fascinating.

4 Likes

@Malkuth you mean until September?

@SaintSovereign EoG stage1 does it only go after financial and wealth negative programming and break those down or does it work on breaking down all negative programming and beliefs like total breakdown does?

I’m running Ecstasy of Gold and Emperor now. In September, I plan to start Alchemist and Quantum Limitless together. (predictive text changed ‘start’ to ‘stay’).

1 Like

Not a bad combo in stark q, so it dose have eog core and not mongul

Loved this explanation.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Because both KhanQ and StarkQ combine elements from PS and DD…

Could you say something on what would be the expected response/experience of the women, when a man is using either KhanQ or StarkQ (and the differences between these two)?

Subjectively, for the man, of course these two products are totally different, and have completely different goals. But in this full month of playing StarkQ, I haven’t had much chance of interacting with women to decipher the difference on the receiver’s end. :blush:

Thanks.

9 Likes

StarkQ leans toward A, since it also aims to make you popular. B type men receives a lot of hate and people constantly challenging you. Khan leans toward B, since it has more of a sigma male vibe. The ruler who needs nothing.

15 Likes

@SaintSovereign But isn’t the one who tries to conform with the hierarchy more often the one to be challenged than the Sigma? I feel like being a Sigma and being a witty, charming gentleman aren’t really detrimental at all.
Of course, this heavily depends on personalities and personal attitudes and experiences, but I’d really like to discuss this because I am a firm believer of true freedom lying beyond social structures and hierarchies and the best way is to just not participate.

Stick to StarkQ, got it :+1:

1 Like

This reply answers a lot of questions which I didn’t even know I had. :blush: :+1:t2:

And before there are more posts like:

“I thought Emperor was the sigma male, and Khan was the social alpha.”

Guys, my question and Saint’s answer was in the specific context of Sexual Vibe - how the user is experienced by women (and the men who have an awareness of socio-sexual dynamics).

• Primal, PS, Khan, Emperor :arrow_right: Sexual Threat Vibe :arrow_right: Shy, Surrendering, Deer in the Headlights response

• DD, Stark, EOG :arrow_right: Star Status Vibe :arrow_right: Bubbly, Playful, Talkative, Star-struck response

Do not extrapolate that statement into other areas - like productivity, wealth building, professional relationships, etc.

21 Likes

I am also thinking about how Spartan fits into the conversation. It is a sort of Warrior Alpha.

Right now I am running it with Primal Seduction.

Just finished running nearly two months of Emperor Q for that trial, after having run the non Q versions of Primal (Not Seduction) and Spartan since mid October.

3 Likes

Are these mutually exclusive?

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that. I was a bit lost

1 Like

Adding on to your question:

Can the Type A’s have a sexual vibe of their own?

1 Like

Both A and B are alpha men, and both are seen as sexually desirable.
The texture of the experience is different, and hence is the immediately desired action.

[Edit: If you think Ryan Gosling is a pussy, replace the A image with Pierce Brosnan, George Clooney, Brad Pitt or Hugh Jackman - in a suit, and an inviting smile - Not topless. :wink: ]

How do I explain this? … :thinking:

Let’s reverse the genders. :bulb:

It’s like the difference in a Man’s experience between a Hot girl (B) and a Cute girl (A).

BOTH are sexually desirable. Yet with the Hottie, small talk is just a bridge to the real goal, while you actually want to chat up the Cutie and it doesn’t even feel like work or waiting.

Are these mutually exclusive?
Not if she’s at the level of Scarlett Johansson. :blush:
But its certainly not as common as the A & B types.

They need not be … but, why complicate results! :smile:

With subs, we just let the Mind choose, we play along, and we enjoy the benefits.

Just some disordered thoughts. :+1:t2:

13 Likes

Tom Hardy could be a good male example of switching between A and B throughout his movies. I think the big determining factor is how buff he is for the role though.

I guess if you use something like Emperor + Stark, the one that feels more natural to you would be the dominating trait?

2 Likes

What’s StarkQ Terminus?

1 Like

There’s a detailed post about it here: PLEASE READ: StarkQ: Terminus Experimental Now Available

Basically a new more powerful stark.

2 Likes

Thank you :+1:

Russell Brand is another example of a charming dandy who’s a little bit sexually aggressive. He’s no pushover either.

3 Likes