PLEASE READ: StarkQ: Terminus Experimental Now Available

I will read the Journals about Stark Terminus, Ive already have a pretty loaded stack. Will try it in a month or so anyway.
Lets see how well it performs!!

Is StarkQ Terminus the same file the offline testers received?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign any interest in an ultra minimal test? I’m getting good results from my healing stack and don’t want to mess with that right now, but I’d be up for running 1-2 loops, one day per week of Stark-T to see if it has any effect. I figure there’s some value in finding the minimum effective exposure?

2 Likes

Sure, sounds like a great idea.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign should we move our journals with terminus to the testing section?

Oh wow, I wasn’t expecting to get access to this. Thanks a bunch guys! I’ll be starting this today.

@SaintSovereign if I were to stack it with ultimate artist, would you also recommend to start with only one loop a day of that too, since the mind has already been overburdened with StarkQ terminus?

1 Like

6 loops of Stark Q Terminus later…

My head is spinning like a rollercoaster. Not really. Stark Q Terminus feels different, it’s odd.

Stark Q is already the most powerful and effective subliminal I have used since Emperor Q’s testing program. Thank you for this experimental Stark version, I’ve been enjoying Stark like no other subliminal ever.

This morning I woke up from sleep and my brother shouted at me if I wanted to go for a jog, I was literally to tired and decided to lay down for another hour. I was still drowsy and went straight back into dream-state, in this dream I my brother shouted at me at least four times, having the conversation with him over and over. Earlier today I asked him whether or not we had the same exact conversation multiple times and of course he stated that we didn’t, he asked me to go for a run and then went out straight away.

I bet this has something to do with Stark as I saw it was mentioned in another journal. I was still running the normal version of Stark at this point though. Let’s see what will happen on Stark Q Terminus :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re a madman :rofl:

3 Likes

I guess I should not try Stark Q T before my long journey ahead from Thursday onwards.

1 Like

I have been running Stark Q solo for about a decent month now, usually doing 3 loops back to back followed by a break. I wouldn’t actually do this, if I hadn’t previously integrated much of Stark’s scripting.

To me all subliminal’s have a downloading and installation period. The downloading period is what I would refer to the dopamine release which one experiences when the brain is exposed to freshly new scripting never been exposed to. This is very often followed by a month or more of reconciliation waves in which the unconscious mind starts to integrate (installation) the scripting exposed to.

An archetype has been created within the unconscious and this archetype once installed, can be invoked with only one loop. This is why some people prefer older versions over newer ones, because they have already downloaded and installed the archetype within the unconscious.

The longer you’re sticking to a distinct subliminal the more magic is allowed to happen. Having said that, the conclusion here is not to be fooled by the unconscious into the swapping out programs for whatever reason shown to you.

7 Likes

Yes – this is why we’re recommending having more rest days. Q-powered subs are incredibly dense. So dense that I’m seeing evidence that running them full time without resting leads to overload or lack of results. It may be that you only need one loop per day of each title in your stack.

9 Likes

Since I started with StarkQ Ive noticed the less is more approach to be more effective and when I stacked 3 Q subs, I overloaded and experienced huge reconciliation
Now I feel 1 loop a day is enough.

4 Likes

Holy fucking death. Very cool. I just downloaded StarkQ Terminus and I will run a loop before bed tonight. Thank You @Fire and @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you would get access to both the original and terminus to download as that is how it is for me. I’m not sure if it is different for new purchases though, since it is experimental and they may not want new customers to use it accidentally. Edit I re-read Saints post and he says if you purchase it now you get it too

1 Like

Question answered in the original topic. Yes, you get access to both.

3 Likes

The unconscious comprehends Stark Terminus way differently, my brain is putting pieces of the puzzle together which it hasn’t before. The Terminus version of Stark is kind of mind blowing, not a toy though, I wouldn’t recommend anymore then 3 loops back to back.

Letting this version sink in and process after every single loop is a recommendation. I can really feel the power and denseness behind the scripting yet it comes around very smooth.

6 Likes

If the dreams you have as a result of the subs influence are your brain processing the info, I wonder if you could use the nightly consistency of dreams to measure how many rest days are sufficient to fully process and utilize the info from the last session. For example, if I’ve been on a break for five days now and I’m still having vivid dreams than more would be beneficial. ?

You guys are literally the best. I haven’t been here that long but I felt like I’ve had some good success with StarkQ - I’ve been wanting more and now you bring this so I’m excited to use this for sure.

Will update my journal soon. I’m excited.

Thank you @SaintSovereign & @Fire for these incredible upgrades and for continually pushing the boundaries. Not all superheroes wear capes, unless …you have a subliminal for that?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign theoretically speaking, how much of a tune up did Stark Terminus get?

As this is an experimental, you and Fire were probably wondering whether or such a dense subliminal would still be absorbed by the unconscious without stonewalling. From what I’ve noticed Stark Terminus is without a doubt is being comprehended by the unconscious, and it surely will give effective results.

From my current perspective, it feels like Stark Q Terminus is just a tad bit too much or too dense - at least depending on your exposure time. Considering a few variables such as listening pattern, personal history, exposure time and action. It looks like Stark Q Terminus is quiet useful for certain occasions, being for invoking the desired subliminally created Archetype in a way more profound and effective way and getting increased results with low exposure time.

Although from my observations and what I’ve seen it looks like a longer listening time, so more exposure by increasing the exposure throughout the 24-hour period of a day is the way to go for the so called ‘installing’ & ‘downloading’ phase. So as I said earlier I see these stronger versions very much useful for persons who do not have the privéleges, someway or another to spread there exposure throughout a 24-hour period. Or for persons who already have a long history with a certain subliminal and wish to effectively and instantaneously with one loop to fully invoke the subliminally generated Archetype within them.

What comes to mind; perhaps making three different versions of strength available for the community, both in the Q store as for the casual versions in the online store. So that one may be able to work himself up in the strength of the subliminal and avoid harsh reconciliation, increase space for optimization within his stack, or just so one may have powerful results whilst genuinely only being able to expose himself for two loops a day. Each particular version of strength optimally being chosen by every individual according to his needs.

Interested to see how our results vary dependent on exposure time in conformity with denseness. Especially interested to see what would happen with increased versions of strength for stacking modules such as Sanguine or Godlike Masculinity. Will a loop a day be enough for stacking modules in the near future? :thinking: :grin:

5 Likes

Yes, good point. StarkQ-Terminus (if the test is successful) is very beneficial for people who only listen to masked subliminals, @Simon :wink:

The question if there are any additional effects Terminus has besides the shorter listening time that will determine if it will be lucrative for SaintSovereign and Fire to create these subliminals with far higher build time and cost. That being said, I see it as unlikely that we get every sub in three different power settings, but they already said that you will be able to choose the extra power setting in the Q store for a higher price. Also, I don’t think it is necessary to have these three options as people ALREADY don’t know what stack to run and this power option will make it even more complicated for them.

I am especially curious about how Terminus will affect the supercharger line up. Imagine buying commander, running it once a week and suddenly waking up like this

5 Likes