WhiteTiger's Summertime - Qv2 Custom Mix

The age old struggle of choosing masculine game or feminine socially popular game

1 Like

What is the difference?

Everything, masculine is an immovable object and feminine is unstoppable force, when a man does it

Thanks you man! I like this analogy.

Hmmm, hey @Hermit, to be honest, I haven’t noticed that SS have an archetype! In the sense that SS is developped in Weapon X, so for me it tends to activate only when in interaction with people, turning the persuasion and seduction ON!

@TheBoxingScientist yes, SS was really potentiating my way of speaking, persuading and seducing! But I never felt. It changed my personnality! Only the way I talk, move and express myself (but it’s more like a subtle adjustment)

I’d like to have @Simon’s opinion on that specific topic on SS!

2 Likes

This :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Let’s give credit where it is due. Everything new is not a Mystery. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Medici – Think before you speak (Tactical Shrewdness); Behave in ways that increases harmony in all your relationships (Transcendental Connection). :hugs:

Stark, obviously. :star_struck:

Health Codex + Furious Ascent? :thinking:

As scripts are interlocked, I’m sure Mystery may color how you express the other modules. But it does sound like it best reveals itself when one tries lots of random activities, or moves into new environments.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I agree. I haven’t stacked them either, but yes, S&S should enhance the Social Intelligence, Empathy, Calibration, and Approachability Aura – while lowering Khan’s excessive need to Dominate and the Primal sexual threat Aura.

2 Likes

What I like with subclub is that you can embody both style of attraction, the social attraction and pure dominance, which are both great in a relationship :v:

@Simon moving to Montreal in two month :sunglasses: new environnment, it should help me grow.

I can’t say, the difference must be subtle!

4 Likes

I just realise I have zero idea how to launch a conversation at the gym. Actually, I have zero idea how to discuss :man_facepalming:. I don’t know if it’s because I isolated myself for all winter…!

At the gym, a girl (cute one) asked me for help to move a weight for her because it was placed too high for her. I helped her, made a joke and that’s it! I don’t feel the flow of asking her “haven’t seen you here before, are you new?” and just speaking!

I should push myself more, also running true social would be good! Seems like my sub is working for manifestation :joy: I just need to take the opportunity it presents me with!

2 Likes

“Sure, I’ll help you move it … but … I’m kind of disappointed in you because I like strong women. So I think you should move it.” (This has gotten a laugh every time.)

No worries mate. Start talking more and more IRL and the words will come to you. You are a KHAN dude!

2 Likes

Just called my brother who is a real life player who is usually hooking up with some girl from his gym :joy: he told me he doesn’t speak as much since the mask is always there and he feels like it’s blocking communication, buuuut ya know!

@RVconsultant good one :rofl:, yours had more intent with the fact that you specify your type. She already laughed at my comment, so I’m confident I could of at least tryed something, or she finds me attractive, or I’ m funny as hell.

I actually injured myself at the gym. I helped my old lady neighbour move her air conditionner last week, which injured my back. I’ve been taking shit tons of meds (leftovers from my surgery), and trying to sleep well. Went to the gym wednesday and I don’t know what happened, after doing my set of lunge, my quad suddently became swollen and painful as fuck, I am not able to move too much as my groin is hurting like crazy.

I’m seriously thinking about building my support sub for Muscle, health and day to day enjoyment!

You do know what to say @GoldenTiger like you said its because you have spent alot time by yourself with very little contact. The best way to remedy this is to initiate small talk with anyone you meet whether its the barrister at the coffeeshop or the staff at the station. Small talk will get you out of your head and back into the flow of conversation.

3 Likes

I don’t think a subliminal will change your personality it just brings out the best of you by ripping down the layers of indoctrination that hold you back.

2 Likes

I added it in my custom :slight_smile: I’ll let you know or tag you in journal updates if I remember, once I start using my custom.

I instantly pictured myself overhearing this comment and laughing my ass off and going over to high five whoever said that. And I’m not that kind of guy usually.

1 Like

Definitely this.

One of my favorite epiphanies I had while listening to subs years ago was that the subliminal isn’t changing a single thing about me whatsoever.

It’s simply in whatever way helping me to see what was there patiently waiting the whole time.

Truly a marvelous revelation, that was.

1 Like

Thank you @TheBoxingScientist

@RVconsultant nice!

Personally I am thinking of going with those modules for a light boost :

• Alpha Body Language
  • Asclepius
  • Deep Sleep
  • Serum X
  • Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
  • Pragya
  • I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  • Health Codex
  • Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  • Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
  • Ego Adsum
  • Joie de vivre
  • Endocrine System
  • Fat burn
  • Reproductive system
  • Muscular System

I think I should be good with that, I don’t want to buy too much new modules :sweat_smile: Basically I would purchase 4 new modules for it, the rest was in my past physical enchancement, but I found it heavy since it had Emperor fitness and Spartan in it… I’m already running 3 cores, so I want something lighter.

Sorry you’re not feeling good. I admit, I’m concerned. Have you had this checked out by a doctor?