Honest Review of PS Iron Throne

I don’t know why, but I think I look so amazingly handsome, and I feel like I am a King. Girls tell me I am “too confident,” which since I came from being a shy introverted guy, I take it as a compliment.

I love that feeling. I hope it gets even more amplified in the updated Primal cc @Fire

I hope we get that sweet belief that Julien had which is: each and every girl lived her life waiting for the moment she will witness my presence. Meeting me is the most important things in her life, and she waiting for so long just to witness me approach her and say “hi”. It’s good.

9 Likes

Beautifully said :smile: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you. It is amazing to me that my Aura is incredible, and I am not even using the Aura stacking module.

I hope the Aura stacking module gets updated to New Dawn. That will be a big important piece of advancement. I am not using it because it is very old tech by now, so I prefer to get more time with PS instead. But if Aura SM gets updated, that would really change my playlist and that of many.

Plus, it is a great complement to Mogul and Emperor. So I believe in Aura SM, and I hope to see a ND version of it.

cc @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

I am such an attractive man.

I wish I were a girl just to experience how amazing it must be to be with me.

The funniest things, these beliefs feel true to me now. I might be becoming too cocky.

We will see.

8 Likes

If you allow something to add: +5% sense of personal safety. And the world is yours :wink:

2 Likes

Today, I went out to approach women since it was a sunny day and my Aura was incredible!

I felt like a KING, I walked around like a King, and approached women like a King.

I got the most phone numbers of any day in my life EVER. Even girls with boyfriends and married women in their early 20s gave me their numbers.

My AURA just penetrates girls when I approach them. It was just incredible. I wish for it more often. Maybe it’s stabilizing now more since I am almost at my 60th day of continuous PS use.

I am still using PS Standard, but I am combining it with the updated Limitless since that is very important for me.

14 Likes

@AMASH, I’ve been eyeing PS recently, mostly from your history on it. Reading your posts on it make me say “I want that!”

I’m going to be (a little) mature though. I’m picking up Elixir tonight and will loop it a couple of times.

The results, mood, and power you carry is a highly sought-after place to be. Thank you for being so real in your posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you.

Although if you feel anything is “immature,” it means you need some healing in this area. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely! You’re right there.

Me being mature meant I’d be responsible for myself by feeling my own feelings, and not imagine living in yours. That’s an old fallback of mine when feeling emotional discomfort. I’m running Regeneration now, so thoughts and feelings are pretty fresh.

2 Likes

How would you stack Iron Throne with Emperor V3?

1 Like
  1. You put them in a playlist,
  2. You start a Journal here
  3. We all benefit and support you.
3 Likes

@AMASH @Niles would you say when running iron throne you felt a excitement to approach women ?
In the description for IT it says “ * relaxation and excitement when approaching others (be it cold approach or warm),”
anxiety and excitement are similar feelings in the body so I’m curious if IT makes you feel excited when you see a women you want to approach or just approach women in general

2 Likes

The way I would describe IT when actively approaching is that my body would just move right into the approach. I still felt the initial anxiety that might never go away, but I walked into the approach and did it anyways. It got to the point when me and my wing were doing 100 approaches a day, you’d see a girl and walk right into the set almost shocking myself into making it natural. The first few of the day will always be rough around the edges but you just keep doing it and eventually it starts to feel natural. The key is to do it Everyday, no days off or you start getting rusty again. If you do it everyday, than the subs really kick in because their basically detailed instructions on what to do during the interaction for your subconscious but the key is to get into the interaction. Hope that helps

4 Likes

I’ve always found the first approach of the day to be the most difficult then after you get that nervous shaky energy out of the way the 2nd approach is much better than the 1st even if you still feel anxiety. I know rsd recommends building up momentum throughout the day once you leave the house. They say Talk to anyone about anything just to get the social juices flowing. I’ve done this before but stopped. I would ask people at the bus stop did this bus pass or how long have you been waiting just to get my social juices flowing.
With lockdown here I’m not running any sexual subs at the moment because there’s no use for them but once it’s lifted iron Throne will be part of a new stack. I’m very eager to test this bad boy out

1 Like

04-27-2020 @ 10:50 PM;
Has P.S. Iron Throne been updated by any chance? It never worked for me, unfortunately. Tried it for over 30 days and never got anything from it. I sent saint about a half a dozen emails to let him know about it, and he never took the time to reply to any of my messages. I was either going to ask for a refund, or better yet to get it exchanged and pay the difference for something like Emperor or Khan, hoping that it would break down any/whatever issues might be holding me back from executing the scripts of other subs. However, after being continuously ignored by saint about my issue with P.S. Iron Throne, I started losing faith in this company and their customer service.

Short answer is: yes, iron throne was updated to Q tech - there’s even a masked version now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Since i joined this forum the customer service is terrible. I think they should update support with Q too

i think since you have purchased iron throne before you definitely should download the new masked Q version and give it a run. I always found ultrasonic subliminals to be difficult and annoying to run because I’m always wondering if the subliminal is playing or if I have the volume set right.
I can’t speak for iron throne not working since I haven’t run it

1 Like

Sometimes ultrasonics make me sleepy. Lately i am trying to mix masked and ultra. I think maybe we can stimulate ourselves more if we use both. My results declined when i used only ultra

First: we keep records of all contacts and I just checked – we responded to all of your questions within 24 hours, except one, which I’ll get to in a minute. Also, you emailed me personally to tell me about the results you were getting. From that email:

Since starting this sub about a month ago, I’ve approached some ladies that caught my interest, and for some reason, they seem to be very shy/intimidated by my presence when I go over talk to them. In the past I’ve noticed that one, maybe two out of 10 approaches would act this way, but now it seems like I’m getting more of those reactions compared to the times I’ve made approaches before listening to this sub. And this are ladies in their early 30’s and up, the type that are more confident when being approached by strangers. I’ve seen a few looking at me from the distance, but when I go over with a sly smile and open them, they don’t know what to do or say; I sometimes get the DITHL look for a few seconds, then they snap out of it and proceed to have a confused look, and get tongue-tied, start fidgeting/acting nervous around me, to the point that I become a bit uncomfortable with their behavior, and just wish them a good day, and then off they go.

Sounds like results to me? Moving on:

Yes, there were two emails I didn’t respond to: you asking me repeatedly about the masked version of Primal Seduction. At the time, you were an avid member of the community – we said over and over that a masked version wasn’t coming any time soon. The product was sold at $14.99 to reflect the fact that only one subliminal was available, and was only offered on a limited basis. Guys, we keep records of EVERYTHING. Please don’t do a “drive by” bashing attempt.

EDIT: It was Primal that you refunded because you didn’t get any results, allegedly. We were told that you were mixing pheromones with the sub and actually didn’t know if the attraction you were getting could be attributed to the sub or not.

6 Likes