Honest Review of PS Iron Throne

What kind of pressure is that pressure?

2 Likes

It’s hard to explain but it was inside the ear. It might be the eardrum vibrating but at a too loud volume. Because after lowering the volume even more the pressure is gone. It’s more a vibration in my ears now.

2 Likes

It depends. In the first month of using subs, I had pain in my ears, in my jaw and in my chest.
But with persistence, it went away.
Now it feels like a slight vibration in my ears. So I know the subs are being heart. It’s about 10% of maximum ear vibration, if that makes sense.

4 Likes

Please drop the numbers in terms of - your’s is this much, so mine should be that much. Use principles.

Keep one number consistent (like system volume) and then change the player volume so that you feel comfortable listening to it. It’s a fancy terms - manual self calibration that I just made up… :smiley:

The same system, no matter if it’s tested in factory, will yield a bit different results in loudness. Each of us have different hearing too. Use the negative volume tracker only as a proof that your speakers are actually playing the track, if critical mind is playing tricks on you.

1. Therefore start with system volume in position that you’re not going to touch (I advise 85%, as long as with player you can achieve necessary loudness to enjoy loud enough sound on every platform - browser, media players etc).

2. Then, start listening to subliminals on a safe setting with your media player that plays subliminals and every 5 minutes turn it up. Once you feel it’s uncomfortable (ears itch, hurt, feeling pressure in head (like as if you’re under water) etc), turn it down to last comfortable volume level (or two levels below this one, so you can re-calibrate from safe level). Note, what is safe is relative to the system you’re using. While on Mac and Laptop it might be 20%, on phone it will be more. If you have home cinema with 5 speakers, ofc, it’s a lot less.

Please listen in safe volume… especially if it itches, hurts etc… that should not be a good sign to immediatelly reduce the volume level.

There is just one noticeable difference in feel for Emperor for me. I call it along the lines of energy flooding, as it feels like energy washes over me. Apart from that, there’s nothing else that would say there’s something playing.

2 Likes

I’m switching to the standard PS, and will see how things go and whether I notice a difference compared to Iron Throne.

3 Likes

Very interested in how this goes for you. Iron Throne was a drastically different approach, one that did really well with a private test subliminal that @Fire made for me that dealt with a personal problem of mine.

2 Likes

PS Iron Throne is the best sub I have ever used.

I have listened to the standard PS for a few hours now. My initial impression is that listening to the standard PS feels “warmer” and more relaxed, while PS Iron Throne feels “colder” and pushed me more into action, as if my body was always ready to go, while with the standard PS, my muscles feel more relaxed.

8 Likes

After listening to the standard PS for about 15 hours, I felt the urge to go out and “collect” the numbers of new girls. I also had a hunch about a place I don’t normally go to, that it will be full of girls. And it was!
I did about 23 approaches in 4 hours. I got 7 numbers. I don’t know how it will go, because I am trying a new texting system where you send the first text the next day at lunch.
I also focused on only talking to girls who are hotter than the 3 I have right now. Amazingly, in the place I went, I was able to find such girls quite frequently.
I had amazing reactions. One girl told me I hold perfect eye contact because I am a confident man who is extraverted (I am not, I am an introvert).
Also, I normally with PS Iron Throne feel exhausted after about 10 approaches, but my vibe would be intensely sexual. Now, with 23 “friendly” man-to-woman approaches, I could still go on further. Except that my body gave up. 4 hours of walking ain’t a joke.

If I could compare them, I felt “turbo charged” when on Iron Throne, so I would be pushed to take more action faster and more often, and I was more “masculinely cold”. That is great because it pushed me to take action, but it also got me exhausted faster.

With the standard PS, I did not feel that extreme push to take action. I was more “drawn to it”. I also spent the first 30 minutes not approaching, but warming myself up to approach, while with Iron Throne I was pushed to approach as soon as I opened the door to my house. I also seemed friendlier with the standard PS, while I had more of the vibe of a highly sexual tiger on Iron Throne, if that made sense. With Iron Throne, it felt like I am a tiger playing around with my pray, my eyes exuded sexual intent. While with the standard PS, I felt more friendly but also put girls more at a comfortable position to be touched. Both have pros and cons: as a sexual tiger, the girls melt when I talk to them, but that might be too much, too overwhelming. Yet, I ended up with very submissive girls who enjoy that and all the others ran away. With the standard PS, that is toned down, friendliness is toned up, so I will probably will end up with more girls, less polarization, and girls feeling a medium level of intent which can be comfortable for them to deal with.

We will see.

12 Likes

Second day on the standard PS. I felt amazingly recovered emotionally and physically, so I went out and talked to girls in the evening. I do less approaches than on Iron Throne because there isn’t that super push to go, go, go, but still talked to about 10 girls. It just feels like I am out to have fun and talk to girls, rather than the Iron Throne where it is talking to girls primarily, then have some fun.

My ability to detect and find girls who want to be approached either increased, or I am “manifesting” more my way.
My conversational ability decreased. I now seem to be asking questions, more than talking a lot.
My eye contact and aura is stronger with PS. But that might be because I feel better emotionally, more recovered and less exhausted from talking to girls compared to Iron Throne.
I get strong morning erections, which I didn’t get with Iron Throne.
The “ex virgin” girl loves sex. That’s the best part about inexperienced girls, once they can have sex, they just can’t stop. While older women have already been through that phase. Whenever we meet, she doesn’t want to go anywhere, all she wants as she told me: “I want you inside me every second we are together.”
I didn’t get any overwhelming emotions with the standard PS. I think that is because when using Iron Throne, I had enough positive experiences to “heal” a good chunk of limiting beliefs, through action and seeing that whatever limits I put on myself were imaginary.
Overall, I think PS Iron Throne is awesome as a very focused on making you as masculine as possible, and just becoming a doer, an action taker. While the standard so far is “warmer,” it makes me feel like a balanced human being who can have both strength, fun, and friendliness.
Now I can understand how the standard PS is easier to run. But I am glad I spent so much time with Iron Throne. The standard PS makes me more relaxed and less pushed to taking action, so I would probably have ended up approaching less if I was using it. Or maybe not. With the standard PS, I am approaching every day but it doesn’t feel like “work,” or something I am compelled to do as it is with Iron Throne. With the standard PS it feels like something that naturally happen as I enjoy my day.

13 Likes

Still going out, enjoying life, getting phone numbers of girls. Yesterday, I approached the hottest girl I have ever talked to, got her number, but might have messed it up by telling her my age. She was dressed in a business suit, so she looked about 23 but turned out to be 18 and did a shocked face that I am a decade and a half older than her. Still, I am totally un-reactive, and got her number, and told her “you seem more mature than your age”.

I also met the “ex virgin” who I was the first man in her life yesterday. She spent a day’s pay to bring me a gift, and was very happy. Sexually, it was amazing. We fucked for 2 hours, which is not typical for me. We alternated between more rough and more sweet lovemaking. And her pussy was still a bit painful for her to get a dick in since she is new to this whole thing, but she wanted to experience it all. She wanted to have as much sex as possible. And amazingly, in the end, she spontaneously had her first orgasm ever and she loved it! I acted like I did it on purpose, and celebrated with her, but it just happened from having so much sex I guess.

When I walked her home she told me she is lucky to have met me, I am “the best,” and that I am “all her dreams come true.” I felt very good.

After 2 hours of sex, my body is feeling DOMS today, so I am focusing on work and relaxing.

10 Likes

Love the progress. Haters gonna say it’s fake :wink:
So far, do you prefer PS standard or Iron Throne?

3 Likes

PS Iron Throne feels more powerful, and it makes me a much better conversationalist and my sexual aura is much stronger, I’d say 5x stronger.

But the standard is MUCH easier and smoother to run. I find myself sticking to the standard just because it feels comfortable and pleasurable to work with. I guess that is expected to happen because right now, I have more girls than slots in my “date times” to fit them in. I flaked on 2 girls just this week.

If, for whatever reason, I would lose all girls, I would return to PS Iron Throne. It makes me a Tasmanian Devil of game and approaches. But when I am sailing smoothly this way, the standard feels more welcoming. It also feels like PS Iron Throne helped me work through a lot of emotional blocks, because I am not getting any overwhelming surges of emotions when I have switched to the standard version.

To summarize: PS Iron Throne is VERY effective and harder to run than the standard. For sheer results, it is THE CHOICE. The Standard PS is smoother and more pleasant to run, so it would be perfect for “maintenance” and slow steady progress without feeling like you have a rocket in your back pushing you to go, go, go.

I might return to PS Iron Throne. I didn’t even know it was hard to run, but when I used the standard, I can tell the difference.

7 Likes

Maybe it’s because I have not had the chance to see the effects of these subs yet, but I do not notice any difference between PS Standard and PS IT physiologically…

2 Likes

One gets both the regular PS and Iron Throne version when purchasing Primal Seduction, yes?

2 Likes

I think only the early purchasers get the Iron Throne version.

The Iron Throne version is too powerful in some ways. After about a week or so, I couldn’t do anything except work on my game and approach women. I had to force myself to do other things.

But with the standard version, it feels less “compulsive”. I can listen and choose to approach women, or just relax the whole day doing other things. It’s less of a turbocharged way of improving.

I’d say “Iron Throne” has the power level of Emperor behind it.

And, btw, I listened to both every day for about 15-20 hours. I am not taking days off. I do not need to. For about 40 days, I have listened to PS Iron Throne exclusively. When I had 3 girls who are in love with me, I tested and switched to the standard PS, and it seems so much friendlier and easier to run that i am staying with it for the moment.

Like I said before, I have listened to the original Primal for about 3 months before getting into PS Iron Throne.

For the first 2 months of Primal, I didn’t notice much. During the 3rd month, I started noticing some significant results but they were not happening all the time.

After about 3 months of the original Primal, I felt I needed a break, so I took 15 days off from all subs. And when I returned, I went full on PS Iron Throne and saw major results within the first week.

Cumulative results from prior use of Primal can be a factor in my fast success.

5 Likes

For some reason, I feel an inner voice calling me back to PS Iron Throne instead of staying with the standard PS. I’ll see if it persists or just a temporary thing.

2 Likes

You’re going to have a field day with what’s coming if Iron Throne is too much. :wink:

5 Likes

Seems like a new Emperor sub is coming

3 Likes

Any hints? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Same here man, I ran iron throne for about the first month primal seduction was released and I literally spent almost every day and night gaming, like 100 approaches a day. It really pushed me and my game got significantly tighter, but I let a lot of other areas in my life slide. Primal Seduction feels a lot better for having a steady dating life, Iron Throne makes me want to fuck every girl I see over 18 Y/O lol. Have you tried dare devil yet? If you do any social circle game it’s definitely worth including.

10 Likes