Honest Review of PS Iron Throne

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Which subs in your opinion made the difference? Apart from Iron Throne of course. Were there any subs that you listened to consistently and didn’t feel like it was working at all?

2 Likes

Before New Dawn, I needed to have faith and listen for much longer before I noticed a significant effect.
At the same time, I have listened to the original Primal and S&S for more than 3 months before PS Iron Throne. It might be a cumulative effect, that they built the foundation, and PS Iron Throne finished the work.

2 Likes

THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

Your persistence is inspiring!
I’ve not even hit a month but I’m already moving in the right direction.
I cant wait till I hit 3-4 months like you, along with taking action in the field!

3 Likes

Awesome! Try to at least talk to one girl a day if not more.

And trust the process. It pays off even if in the beginning it feels hopeless. A breakthrough will happen that will change everything.

4 Likes

I approached a few girls today as I was enjoying a stroll around the center of the town.

I instant dated a 21 years old girl. I had a lot of fun with her and kissed her.

She told me at the end of the date: “You are exceptional!”

I like this. It seems women went from friend-zoning me and not seeing me as someone of value, to giving me huge validation, telling me: “You are exceptional!” “You are fascinating!”

This is not yet translated into enough lays, but it makes the work and improvement much better, as women are basically cheerleading me as I am improving my game.

It’s very validating.

5 Likes

@AMASH you seem to make a lot of progress with the subs. Could you let us know what kind of setup you are using? Ultrasonic or Masked. and also what kind of speaker and mp3 player? how many hours per day? etc thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

May I ask in which country are you deploying the primal seduction arsenal? Just curious, if the cultural background could facilitate or diminish good outcome. Thanks.

2 Likes

I have only ever used the Ultrasonic version. I let the files play on macbook speakers. I set it and forget it, so whenever I am around my laptop (or sleeping at night), I let the ultrasonic play. It is about 15 hours per day minimum I play the files at 22% of maximum volume.

I was gaming in Dubai. Then Brazil. And now Ukraine.

Women are women. If you you have good positive vibe and confident sub-communications, they stop and give you the time of the day, and are happy you talked to them because that is attractive. If your sub-communications are of a weak man or someone insecure about his right to do what he believes in, which is that he can talk to women and it will be a positive experience, then they will find it awkward.

8 Likes

And remember guys, I have been focusing on seduction subs for about 4-5 months now, with internal changes but no external real results for at least the first 3 months.

I kept going, persisting, and stayed the course. And I did not take stop using the subs complaining “it’s not working”.

Give it a true fair chance. Time will pass anyway, so let it pass with a sub that matches your goals supporting you and playing in the background, and take whatever action you can, no matter how small, to help things progress further along.

13 Likes

I’m also using a Macbook Pro. When I turn the volume in iTunes to 100% and the system volume to about 30%, I’m only getting about -80db from where I’m sitting. So only 22% volume must be really low. I have to turn my system volume to about 80% in order to get about -60db.

3 Likes

I have the system volume set to 100%, and the audio player volume set to 22%.

I can feel my inner ear vibrating at this level, so I am hearing it clearly. If I stop the Ultrasonic, I can notice that my inner ear stops vibrating. So the sound waves are clearly reaching my ears.

More than at 22% of player volume 100% of system volume, I tend to get a mild headache.

3 Likes

Do you use the FrequenSee app to see what db you’re playing these subs at?

2 Likes

No, I use the lowest volume I can sustainably use without getting mild headaches. It’s working for me.
If you’re kinesthetic and sensitive enough, you can feel the vibrations in your ear when an ultrasonic is playing vs when it isn’t. My ears are clearly picking up the sounds.

4 Likes

would still be interesting what kind of volume this is in frequensee as it seems very effective for you. I assume the volume will be very low in frequensee which would proof that high volumes at -60db and more are not necessary.

2 Likes

Since you have the same setup as mine, @infinite, why don’t you measure it in frequensee and let us know the reading.

1 Like

I’ve already mentioned above that I’m getting about -80db at 30%. I assume you have a different MBP which must be louder.

2 Likes

No, I have a macbook. You’re is a pro. If they are not equal, yours must be louder.

And we’re not playing the setup the same way. You have itunes set to 100% while the system volume is 30%.

Change it. I use Colibri:

So go ahead, use Colibri at 22% and system volume at 100%, and let us know how loud that is for you.

1 Like

I just started using ultrasonic tracks again, but do any of you know if it’s a bad sign when you feel pressure on your ears while listening? Near the speakers the volume is -50db, so not very loud.

2 Likes