Khan compared to primal seduction

Any knowledge on those who did and their POV?

Also thank you for your time

The only one i know mixing the two at the moment is @Palpatine .Can see if he wants to give his insight on them

3 Likes

Do you think they’re conflicting? I wanna see it through your eyes

How do they conflict

Im not sure if they conflict.Primal seduction is more about enjoying life and embracing your inner sexuality and nonchalance.Very go with the flow and enjoy yourself no matter what happens.Pushs to be open with you sexuality and enjoy it.Pairs very well with stark cause starks vibe is very similar just not as sexual but very much a charismatic type a with a bit of primal seduction to give the wild vibe.Khan on the other hand is more like dominion/tyrant module where you bring everyone into your frame.The one who everyone who wants to be and doesnt need to say much and has an iron frame that nobody can contest.They may go well together or they may not,hard to say

3 Likes

This one was quite interesting about the variations

3 Likes

Personally feel like ps pairs better with stark.The ruler that needs nothing might not need the extra go with the flow/enjoying life vibe.Also khan is already sexual and makes women submissive,adding on even sexuality with type B with primal seduction might not necessarily benefit it but would depend on your own personality and seduction style.Stark on the other balances it out with a bit of type A for the charismatic part.

3 Likes

But yeah,mine is mostly theoretical.Cause ive tried stark+PS which was good and khan+stark which is good but i havent tried khan+PS.Personally think khan is plenty sexual as it is and fits better with stark than PS but just my personal opinion.It may actually fit well but havent tried that combination >_< Personally feel khan is stronger than PS for seduction just has a bit of a more polar response than PS.

2 Likes

Thank you

I’m removing ps and I’m going with khan pcc. Thanks for your insight

4 Likes

I see it not as conflicting, but as redundant.

Primal = Khan’s Nonchalance & Dominance.
S&S = Khan’s Intuitive guidance.

Personally, I wouldn’t stack PS with Khan, I would stack S&S with Khan.

I’m removing ps and I’m going with khan pcc.

It should really depend on your goals. Pcc is more of a “navigating a power heiarchy, smoothly and shrewdly.”

Whilst S&S conforms to Khan’s aggressive dominance, whilst all at the same time, enhancing your seductive core – But I suspect this will make Khan a bit “softer”, because Khan is about massive dominance and bringing people to their knees. A khan has no need for sweet words. But PCC even goes more against that kind of Khan persona.

2 Likes

Your potential custom look like something I want to build someday after I complete all the stages of Khan.

I know it’s unconventional but I wonder if you could just swap out PS QV2 for Iron Throne Ultima. It apparently can be done as @Azriel suggested here…

Hmm,think pcc goes pretty well with khan actually

It was made to link in with khan also
It will pair exceptionally well with Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Khan and the Ecstasy of Gold, with scripting to specifically link with and enhance those titles.

1 Like

You could but would be essentially the same as running iron throne if its not in ultima cause it removes the quick state shifting by making it in q

1 Like

Interesting. But my point still stands – it depends on your goals.

I agree with the depends on your goals.just saying it doesnt clash or detract from khan if you add it in

I also agree that it doesn’t clash. But as for it detracting… Hmm… I see it can also be useful in conquering as you will have a keen sense on what to do, but I still think it would detract some of Khan’s purer essence, which is sheer conquering through expressing yourself purely, with minimal Machiavellianism.

So if you want to go through a more calming social route Khan+PCC would be better.
In my mind, I’m thinking riding on horseback, and not budging from your demands. Whilst, PCC is more of a the “shrewd apprentice” that knows how to please his master.

1 Like

Hmm,possible.guess its just a diffent flavor to add to khan.a lot of people have used khan+pcc successfully.will be different from the pure flavour of khan but not a bad flavour if thats what someone is looking for

Hmm,most people running both.most people want to please them actually

Pcc is focused on developing external power. If your internal power is strong from khan,its more likely people will be sucked into your frame than the other way around

2 Likes