Khan compared to primal seduction

Hmm,think pcc goes pretty well with khan actually

It was made to link in with khan also
It will pair exceptionally well with Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Khan and the Ecstasy of Gold, with scripting to specifically link with and enhance those titles.

1 Like

You could but would be essentially the same as running iron throne if its not in ultima cause it removes the quick state shifting by making it in q

1 Like

Interesting. But my point still stands – it depends on your goals.

I agree with the depends on your goals.just saying it doesnt clash or detract from khan if you add it in

I also agree that it doesn’t clash. But as for it detracting… Hmm… I see it can also be useful in conquering as you will have a keen sense on what to do, but I still think it would detract some of Khan’s purer essence, which is sheer conquering through expressing yourself purely, with minimal Machiavellianism.

So if you want to go through a more calming social route Khan+PCC would be better.
In my mind, I’m thinking riding on horseback, and not budging from your demands. Whilst, PCC is more of a the “shrewd apprentice” that knows how to please his master.

1 Like

Hmm,possible.guess its just a diffent flavor to add to khan.a lot of people have used khan+pcc successfully.will be different from the pure flavour of khan but not a bad flavour if thats what someone is looking for

Hmm,most people running both.most people want to please them actually

Pcc is focused on developing external power. If your internal power is strong from khan,its more likely people will be sucked into your frame than the other way around

2 Likes

@Meng123
@YoungStallion

I do think Khan and PCC would go well together and @YoungStallion makes a great point

PCC COULD, I say could because it is your choice when to use the laws of power, soften Khan’s dominance, which as aptly put is conquering through unmitigated expression.

PCC- has a keep the peace for leverage down the road element

I’ve run Emperor for many months with and without PCC and PCC definitely softens Emperor’s intense engagement and confrontation, creates a push to lead behind the scenes like a race car getting speed by staying behind another car before shooting out of the pocket, and a push to avoid conflict-not out of nice guy but out of long term intelligence and leverage. I still can bring the heat when needed/appropriate.

3 laws I can think off of the top of my head-would effect Khan in a ‘softening’ or more cautious way

Be careful who you insult
Never outshine the master
Win with actions not words

That said Khan+PCC would still be a fantastic combo for many things. And using PCC laws of power might make one reach one’s goals faster with Khan, then using Khan alone.

1 Like

Ye exactly what I had in mind.

This discussion has been fruitful.

indeed it has, what are you running these days @YoungStallion?

Generally Emperor for the overall push + the edge from Quantum limitless.
Coupled with PS:IT Ultima for overall relaxation.

Sometimes I’ll thrown in Khan St2 for fun (I just got it) and I have Dragon reborn on standby.

You?

1 Like

I’ve never run full Khan. Only ST1 so far. I kept getting drawn to shiny objects for the longest time. and I’ve lately only ran subs twice or thrice in the past 2-3 weeks as I’m doing some other cognitive enhancement experiments and needed to wash out first.

2 Likes

Currently

Emperor/Primal/PCC/Inner Circle custom -daily
DR stage 2 QV2-daily
HOM/EOG Stage 1/R.I.C.H custom

a couple loops of 10 module Paragon/Diamond QV2 custom as a booster a week

1 Like

Lol, nice.

Has Khan Qv2 come out?

Not yet,still waiting for it

@Yazooneh I give your build a thumbs up.

@Meng123 I elect you as the god of the librarians.:bowing_man:

1 Like

What modules would you recommend I read into involving approaches? Mainly approaching more, being less scared