Khan compared to primal seduction

I think the ultimate for helping approaching and less fear would be DR.

Next in line I think is Khan.

So in my mind, you’re already doing what needs to be done with subliminals in that area of your life because you’re on DR and Khan.

What all have you studied with pickup and relationships and so forth?

I’ll keep thinking about what modules I think might help…

I hAve never done DR

I’ve studied a lot of pickup and everything I studied and never put into practice is being put into practice the problem is I’m using a ton of online game instead of approaching women irl or at my gym

I want to quit online game

Also instead of going into a straight healing program I added I am and limit remover to my custom so that it heals what’s needed for my seduction goals rather than a wide healing.

Thanks for clarifying. Okay I AM and Limit Remover (Limit Destroyer?) I think is right on.

For nervousness in approaching, you got Khan, I AM, and Limit Remover. Maybe Sanguine would help. What all do you have in terms of subliminals that might help?

In terms of game, I’d encourage you to pick one approach and start there.

Just start some where with some one and start with those methods. If you want my ideas of products, I’ll gladly give them to you.

1 Like

You already got

How about for fear Foundation, ARES, New Beginnings, Inner Voice, and Discordia Deliverance?

Wow you’re amazing, ares might be it and I’m gnna read the fear one

Sure give me the products and everything don’t hold back

In terms of products there’s A LOT of things out there.

The thing I see with most PUA stuff is that it can be narrow in its focus: club game or ONS or etc.

So here I’ll give you my ideas on products. TBH there are only 2 I would go for.

Kezia Noble has a bundle pack. If you got the money, I’d encourage you to read about her products at her site.

Now if you have time and money, there is Ross Jeffries Give Me Everything package. It will be about 1000 USD, but it will give you more than enough to keep you busy. He’s the man who started all this PUA. I think he’s probably seen and heard it all. There is over 350 GB of info in that package.

If you are interested in finding a wife or girlfriend, books by Dr. John Gottman might help.

1 Like

I have another question

Saint said somewhere that having DR in a custom with RM is not good because the healing subliminals tend to overpower the other programs, keeping you mired in the past or in a constant state of healing

Might this happen to me ?

1 Like

Feels fine for me.there are times that healing takes priority but it goes back to normal after.im running st4 though.

1 Like

I noticed @Meng123 said he feels fine with it.

Personally I wouldn’t do it because the healing subliminals for me seem to overpower other programs to a noticeable degree.

So having ares and I am in my custom is inadvisable?

I didn’t mean I want to run Dr I meant the healing modules only

My bad RV

Thanks for clarifying.

I think ARES, DR, I AM, and Limit Destroyer in a custom is great. I just wouldn’t add RM in there. I’d put it in another custom or get the one from the main shop.

NOW if you put ARES, I AM, and Limit Destroyer along with RM that might work well. I think it’s the major programs like Regeneration or DR that might eclipse other nonhealing programs.

Does that answer your question?

Thank you bro it does

Can I suggest that you don’t waste any money with Kezia Noble. Everything she sells is way overpriced and she doesn’t give any indication of fully understanding any of it anyway as all her “knowledge” is simply stuff she managed to pick up from Gambler when she worked for him.

This is bollocks as well.

Ross Jeffries didn’t start PUA.

What Jeffries actually did was take some NLP training and came up with the idea of using this to lessen approach anxiety. Jeffries then got alt.seduction.fast started on usenet. After about six months other people who knew what they were talking about and were willing to experiment appeared and actually started developing a methodology. A notable mention here goes to manic_high for his groundbreaking work but it was a group effort.

The demise of usenet saw Mystery and Strauss pick up the mantle. The methodology was then reworked and polished up principally by Nick Krauser and elucidated by Tom Torero, a qualified teacher.

The end result was the London Daytime Model.

Right, where does that leave us.

There are two parts to game, knowing what to do (LDM) and being able to do it (overcoming approach anxiety).

For knowing what to do get the Daygame Mastery book from Krausers blog which will cost about £100 which is a hell of a lot less that the £4500 Noble was charging for a 4 day bootcamp.

For beating approach anxiety HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO, subs.

Which actually work better than NLP anyway.

If you want a wife or girlfriend this still applies. You simply filter for K selected girls instead of r selected women you might find at a club.

Edit. One thing I forgot to mention about Jeffries is that he is a competent NLP practioner. Louie Theroux the BBC television presenter did a program on hypnotists and Jeffries was one of the participants. All the others were clearly charlatans, ie a bloke claiming he could hypnotise your dog etc and the most obvious scammer being a LoA, vision board, charging $50,000 for his master secret course etc. Anyway Jeffries got Theroux doing cold approaches and he was amazed that semi attractive women would stop and be happy to chat with him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00b9986

7 Likes

Guys this went too far, no offense to you both but nobody buys these products no more because we get everything we need from the rising popularity of game amongst young men and the internet

Along with the last wave of game being entirely online and social media dependent

I thank you both

I am currently running khan stage 4 ultima and its way more powerful then khan stage 4 q or primal q for dating and seduction. The effects kick in within 30 mins.

4 Likes

I’d assume so my friend since it shifts you into that state instantly

Deep changes take longer to come to surface

Any cool experiences ?

1 Like

I have had two girls at the super market when striking up conversations with them after 5 mins of chatting i get replies along the lines of “we have to meet for a coffee oneday lets swap numbers”, i get alot of deer in the head lights looks also.

4 Likes