Khan compared to primal seduction

I’m on the very last step of completing my custom, I’m a guy who’s been on khan and ef for 9 months then a custom with khan ef stark for 2 months

I decided to really make a good custom to help me elevate my game by being honest about what I’m lacking and what I need to get forward

What does primal seduction have that khan doesn’t, and how would it be placing both into a custom as cores with pcc as third

This is how it might look

1. Khan
  2. Pcc
  3. PS
  4. Tyrant
  5. Omnidimensional
  6. Potentiator
  7. Alpha of alpha
  8. Long range seduction
  9. Flirting and charisma
  10. Focused arousal
  11. Panther
  12. Inner gasoline
  13. Natural winner
  14. Limit destroyer
  15. Furious ascent
  16. Gorgeous manifestor
  17. I am
  18. Instant seduction
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Fearsome
2 Likes

if I remember correctly,khan has PSIT in it…so…I dont know…maybe…khan it is the advanced version of PS ?

Maturer version of it probably less focused on fucking, it’s for this reason I need your views on whether it feels redundant or whether it feels like a great amplifier

Ps probably gets you laid more from what I’m feeling, more focus

2 Likes

What i could find.dont know if it helps

8 Likes

Ive heard that ps goes really well with stark because they are similar styles,not sure if khan and ps would go well together though.

2 Likes

@Meng123-dang your good.

@Yazooneh

I think PS will bring the self enjoyment and flow that can really support meeting woman when out and about without needing to much will power, overcoming, or effort.

1 Like

You don’t think so?

Im not sure,not many people have tried it cause khans usually plenty sexual anyway.Might either boost or clash with the dominant vibe.May boost the flow and lighten the vibe which could be good.Bit hard to guess how it will interact.You can try it and be the trailblazer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any knowledge on those who did and their POV?

Also thank you for your time

The only one i know mixing the two at the moment is @Palpatine .Can see if he wants to give his insight on them

3 Likes

Do you think they’re conflicting? I wanna see it through your eyes

How do they conflict

Im not sure if they conflict.Primal seduction is more about enjoying life and embracing your inner sexuality and nonchalance.Very go with the flow and enjoy yourself no matter what happens.Pushs to be open with you sexuality and enjoy it.Pairs very well with stark cause starks vibe is very similar just not as sexual but very much a charismatic type a with a bit of primal seduction to give the wild vibe.Khan on the other hand is more like dominion/tyrant module where you bring everyone into your frame.The one who everyone who wants to be and doesnt need to say much and has an iron frame that nobody can contest.They may go well together or they may not,hard to say

3 Likes

This one was quite interesting about the variations

3 Likes

Personally feel like ps pairs better with stark.The ruler that needs nothing might not need the extra go with the flow/enjoying life vibe.Also khan is already sexual and makes women submissive,adding on even sexuality with type B with primal seduction might not necessarily benefit it but would depend on your own personality and seduction style.Stark on the other balances it out with a bit of type A for the charismatic part.

3 Likes

But yeah,mine is mostly theoretical.Cause ive tried stark+PS which was good and khan+stark which is good but i havent tried khan+PS.Personally think khan is plenty sexual as it is and fits better with stark than PS but just my personal opinion.It may actually fit well but havent tried that combination >_< Personally feel khan is stronger than PS for seduction just has a bit of a more polar response than PS.

2 Likes

Thank you

I’m removing ps and I’m going with khan pcc. Thanks for your insight

4 Likes

I see it not as conflicting, but as redundant.

Primal = Khan’s Nonchalance & Dominance.
S&S = Khan’s Intuitive guidance.

Personally, I wouldn’t stack PS with Khan, I would stack S&S with Khan.

I’m removing ps and I’m going with khan pcc.

It should really depend on your goals. Pcc is more of a “navigating a power heiarchy, smoothly and shrewdly.”

Whilst S&S conforms to Khan’s aggressive dominance, whilst all at the same time, enhancing your seductive core – But I suspect this will make Khan a bit “softer”, because Khan is about massive dominance and bringing people to their knees. A khan has no need for sweet words. But PCC even goes more against that kind of Khan persona.

2 Likes

Your potential custom look like something I want to build someday after I complete all the stages of Khan.

I know it’s unconventional but I wonder if you could just swap out PS QV2 for Iron Throne Ultima. It apparently can be done as @Azriel suggested here…