Custom Advice - Input

I am toying with the idea of replacing PCC in my theoretical “4 Core and 7 Years Ago” custom with Survival Instinct.

Other than that, I am just now getting back to whittling. Real life has a way of butting into deep musing for absolutely no reason -rolls eyes dramatically-

1 Like

Pcc makes you very cold which to some alpha titles isn’t fun

With inner circle is better imo

For instance khan would be a bit less volatile and explosive when paired with pcc

1 Like

Have you run it by itself, or in a stack or custom? And yeah I kind of worried about that, I was hoping maybe some modules could balance it like Empath, Mercy Protocol, etc… But I am considering putting Survival Instinct in there instead of PCC.

I’ve contemplated it for a month before I removed it from my custom draft and read some posts here and there, some people have said exactly what I said about it, and it made sense to me since khan is a mighty conquerer rather than someone who is held back by his deeper knowledge of human interactions on a extreme low key status

1 Like

I mean look even stark which is not seen as a masculine spirited alpha diluted my khan to a point where I started to become tact and cautious with my social dominance.

Pcc seems to have the same effect, masculinity is DOING what you want when you want, pcc doesn’t support this amazingly unless you’re in a corporate ladder

This is all my two cents

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not interested in this either, and I replaced it with Limitless, which was what it was going to be before but my initial thought was there’s nothing sexy about Limitless.

Until I remembered who the fuck I am lol I’m always reading into something new and my girl is hella attracted to my intelligence 🥲

2 Likes

So, I managed to get it down to 27 modules now. I honestly think I’ll be able to get it down to 20 tonight, but it’s so freaking painful letting a module go here and there when they’re ALL SO DAMN GOOD.

1. Going from 50 all the way down to that was actually an enlightening experience as it made me realize how I think, lol.

Core Update

Primal Core
Ascended Mogul Core
Inner Circle Core
Limitless Core

I decided that if either Q rejects this custom, Saint or Fire advise me to or I can’t drop it below 21 modules, I’m actually going to sacrifice Primal.

The idea just came to me seemingly from nowhere that Ascended Mogul, Inner Circle and Limitless would still suit my goals, though letting go of Primal would shift the energy of the custom for sure. If I couldn’t bear to let go of Primal when it came time to remove it from my cart, I would just drop Limitless and get the store version.

I’m really just trying to plan this custom around recommended stacking arrangements, so it would be Custom x Uv2 in the beginning, and then Custom x Qv2 x Uv2.

More than likely it’ll end up being PARAGON Complete, as @RVconsultant suggested earlier.

More later.

Cores:

Ascended Mogul
Primal Core
Inner Circle
Limitless

Modules:

Mastermind
Dynasty
Faith Unyielding
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Potentiator
Sexual Manifestation
Lifeblood Fable
Dominion
Dragon’s Tongue
Direct Influencing Aura
Carpe Diem Ascended
Mystery
Lion IV
Foundation
Eye of the Storm
New Beginnings
Atman
Mercy Protocol
Virtue Series: Hope
Financial Success: Reality Shifter
Secret Source
Virtue Series: Temperance
SPS: Skeletal System

I am now thinking that maybe Primal Seduction rather than simply primal might just be the move, as @Azriel suggested a bit ago, but I’ll have to look into it and check my older journal entries for insight.

I said Primal Seduction for the woman manifestation. I think primal would go much better with your custom, especially if it’s 4 cores. Primal Seduction really pulls my focus where as primal is kind of chill with whatever I choose.

If it helps in cleaning the custom down, of your modules, based on what I know of your goals, those that are not concise and could get cut imo would be

domininon- status -you’ll get this in spades with AM

lion IV- relaxed and powerful socially -you’ll get from AM+Primal

Foundation - unless your a real heads in the clouds guy who doesn’t take action or gets derailed easily-I think AM will cover staying grounded

Potentiator- this would be for threesome romantic prospects perhaps? But that’ll show up on your radar regardless :slight_smile:

Atman -results enhancer - but have heard literally nothing of it being a valued or positive model on forum

I only needed to respond to this one as your input was very much appreciated on every other module, especially since that helps me to knock my list down lol. I had just removed Iron Frame cuz I didn’t need it as well, I’ll consider those two as well. I like Dominion mostly because it boosts status and Manifestation attributes.

Not to say of course this one wasn’t appreciated as well, but actually this Potentiator is here for general reasons. Career, money, women, conscious guidance and so on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I get that! It’s a good choice then :slight_smile:

Trimming customs is a painful process lol.

1 Like

I edited my last post lol, forgot to add a bit. Also, I just noticed and cringed at how many times I said ‘as well’ lmao

@pacman @NinjaFox @RVconsultant @Azriel perchance, have you gentlemen any idea of the difference betwixt the modules “Gorgeous Manifestor” and “Sex Manifestation”?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s easy, I’ve run both before and
just sex manifestation in my new custom.

Gorgeous manifestation I would see WAY more attractive woman everywhere I went, and a lot of the time they seemed very open.

Normally pre-subs I would see some attractive woman around cause I’m in NYC, then on Emperor I started noticing more attractive woman interested in me
then on my custom with Gorgeous Manifestation -it was like the world was overflowing with an abundance of gorgeous woman. This module was really obvious in it’s effects. I don’t know if I just noticed them more or if they manifested but definitely noticed it.

I dropped it and have just sex manifestation in my new custom, and it seems it’s more of a slow drip of woman who pop up in my life who are/ or seem DTF.

I’ll add, I don’t see anything with Sex Manifestation that impresses me that much, with Emperor and other cores alone I’ve seen the same thing with woman come into my life with a sexual bent.

If your good at talking to woman and escalating I would go Gorgeous Manifestation.

If your looking for something more passive go Sex Manifestation.

PS very much appreciate the use of the word betwixt

3 Likes

No idea when it comes to customs brother.

1 Like

No worries brother. How are you doing today?

1 Like

I need to catch up on your journal.

Duly noted!

1 Like

@Yazooneh forgot to tag you too in the post above bro, any exp with either of those modules?