Custom Advice - Input

So, I would like the advice of you wonderful gentle beings on the creation of this, my first custom.

For cores, I am considering either:

1. Renaissance Man
  2. Ascension
  3. Inner Circle

Or…

1. Renaissance Man
  2. Primal
  3. Inner Circle

Of all of those cores, the one I’ve used from the store titles is Ascension.

As for the modules…

Yggdrasil
Dominion
Iron Frame
Dynasty
Lion IV
Omnidimensional
Faith Unyielding
Gratitude Embodiment
Jupiter
FEBRUUS
Carpe Diem Ascended
Empath
Potentiator
Eye of the Storm
SPS: Nervous System

2 Likes

I like the advice of @Meng123 with combining Ascension and Primal.

So from here, it’ll be kind of deciding the merits of Renaissance Man vs Inner Circle in my custom (which is VERY MUCH in its beginning drafts).

From the way you structured your theoretical custom,think your leaning to renaissance man.could benefit the custom quite well.it would place more emphasis with empath also cause im pretty sure its in renaissance man

1 Like
  1. Ascension x Primal x Inner Circle

or

1. Ascension x Primal x Renaissance Man

Yggdrasil
Dominion
Iron Frame
Dynasty
Lion IV
Omnidimensional
Faith Unyielding
Gratitude Embodiment
Jupiter
FEBRUUS
Carpe Diem Ascended
Empath
Potentiator
Eye of the Storm
SPS: Nervous System

Yeah, I added that in there as well as Iron Frame for complimentary reasons

1 Like

If you wrote down your goals it would be much easier to advise you. Thanks.

2 Likes

@Malkuth’s find (which I never saw before though I’ve seen that thread before :thinking:) has me convinced. Whatever the final core list looks like, Primal (NOT PS) will be in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Without knowing your goals, all I can say is…

You’ve listed a total of 4 Cores and 15 Modules.
You can make a Custom with ALL of them.
There is no need to invest energy in which one to eliminate. :sweat_smile:

Inner Circle is a small script, not a heavy core. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I was under the impression that the limit was 3 cores and a limit of a total of 20 modules.

Goals:

•healthier, loving domestic life with my gf

•to be the best father I can be to my boys

•to have a better relationship with my family

•increase passive attraction from women

•continue to develop the ‘alpha’ framework started by Emperor, and built over 4 months with Ascension and Regeneration/Rebirth. That’s the idea behind Ascension and Primal

•my relationship isn’t polyamorous, but my gf wants to bring women into it for threesomes and such. I’ve requested a Harem module, but until that day, that’s part of what Inner Circle is in there for. So. Sexual Freedom, essentially.

•one of my goals, funny enough, is to make and go after more goals, which is what Carpe Diem Ascended is in there for

Now, Ascension is going to be in this custom. The reason for that is because it will add a good air of status and will continue the work I’ve started with it at the end of last year.

Primal speaks to me in the same way that Khan does, but I can’t justify running Khan with my current goals. Primal is more for developing my sexual nature; since I haven’t run Khan yet, I won’t be adding an ST(?) in there without running TB.

Essentially, right now, I’m looking at quality of life type of things.

1 Like

@NinjaFox you wanted me to keep you informed, buddy.

@Azriel what are your thoughts?

Definitely keep me informed

Okay I see what you’re wanting…

TBH @Simon has a point.

Now with violating the 3 core recommendation you might be taking a risk.

Remember that there is a Q integrity check that should catch any problems.

What are your thoughts of just chucking them all in and having 4 core?

My thoughts are that…

Exactly that. I have seen like… Two? Three? Journals that people have slipped in four cores so I don’t know too much about how it works

And I’m doing what I can to maximize potential as well as to make it as cost/density effective as I can :slight_smile:

I am completely open to suggestions, though!

1 Like

Ascension I think is more broad.

Primal is very focused on sexual inner game.

Yes?

So which focus do you want?

I’ll hopefully remember to answer this later!

I can agree with you on the Ascension part. Primal, according to the journals I’ve seen, would fit your description as well.

Well…

why-not-both

I’m kinda in favor of the idea of running them both like… Ugh, forgot who suggested it earlier…Meng? Like someone suggested earlier yesterday. He shared a link on my other topic that talks about Ascension and Primal being complimentary :slight_smile: both speak to me.

Indeed, it took me about two weeks to decide between the two of them just as store titles, and it was very close, lol.

Now, imma answer your other question on the other thing xD

@RVconsultant

So, after much musing, I have actually decided that it might be beneficial to drop Ascension out of the running for a core and to replace it with something else more money related.

One reason for this is that since I have not been using Emperor, I haven’t been listening to anything money related, unless there’s money scripting in Ascension, Mind’s Eye, Regeneration, RebirthQ/U or DIAMOND.

The other reason is that it hit me kind of suddenly that I have two potential play slots for Q titles at my disposal, if I follow my current stack of Q1 x Q2 x U1. I don’t personally care for alternating every other day to add a third Q. I can use Ascension in one of those slots and possibly enhance my custom in another direction.

So, I am now considering:

Primal Core <---- more than likely not being removed
Renaissance Man <---- open to input
Inner Circle <---- unless there’s another core that works with manifestation of mentors, this is non-negotiable.

My module list is similar to what it was, but I’m in the process of editing that so I won’t bother posting that.

I have considered doing the 4 core idea and adding either Ascended Mogul (which seems to be a good fit since I’ve already used Ascension), Mogul, (I have no experience with except in Emperor, but seems like an option to consider for wealth)…

Or Stark.

You asked earlier what my goals are, Mr. RV. My goals are to live a life of unabashed financial and sexual freedom.

Financial freedom looks like the ability to walk into a store of just about any kind, and instead of looking at the price tag to see if I can afford it, I am looking at what they are selling to see if I want anything.

An important distinction, to me.

Also, financial freedom to me means I don’t have to hesitate to help another person if I am led to without worrying if I’m possibly screwing my family out of something down the line. :slight_smile:

Sexual freedom to me essentially means that, within the confines of my relationship and agreement with my gf, that I - I should say, ‘we’ as she is into the idea - am able to enjoy the fruits of the company and attention of beautiful ladies and also continue to grow as a partner and father as well.

Which brings to mind… Emperor: HOM as another option. It definitely has money scripting I’m sure, I hear it helps with the family dynamic, business connections… It would seem to complement Inner Circle too…

So, yeah.

Tl;dr I am removing Ascension from the running unless I hear a very good argument, and the replacements are going to be either Ascended Mogul, Mogul, or Emperor: HoM, unless someone has an idea they wanna share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stark plus HoM

Yes I realize I’m probably giving you something that might require some thought as to how to fit this in and move things around.

Here’s a tip: I think you said your gf is open to and/or wanting threesomes. I don’t think you’re going to need many sexual subliminals unless it’s to overcome any shame or inhibition about this. Of course if you’re wanting to have sex with 2 women at once, Diamond and SM might be good to have around.

So what is it that you’re hoping Primal will do for you, and would you please be as specific as possible.

Alright now if you really want to think, here is what I would like you to do. Look at what you posted as your goals here:

Any modifications you wish to make?

Then how does each module relate to what you want?

Now please consider these:
Libertine (passive attraction)
Better relationship with family/gf/kids (Transcendental Connection)

I also have an idea for you. Here’s the thing, I wonder if once you’ve had 3 or 4 threesomes, if listening to an alpha subliminal may be a lot less relevant. Yes, I’m giving you a concept to think about.

Okay time to do a bit of thinking, if you so choose to accept this mission.

1 Like

Hey bro, you can add khan in there and I am module which is the best element of khan stage one healing

With khan in there you don’t even need status modules as they come in khan in spades, ares and I am and you’re Gucci

For your consideration

Dynasty is also amazing for family