Honest Review of PS Iron Throne

So guys, it’s better to use “regular” PS if you are just starting with subliminals rather than using PS: Iron Throne which, as I understood from other comments here is best to use if you already listened to regular PS?

Correct! Iron Throne lacks the foundational support of the “full” module. It just grabs you and throws you into a pit filled with potential lovers, assuming you have what it takes. Have fun and good luck!

The full module prepares you before throwing you in.

7 Likes

Thanks.
I was thinking about Ascension or Primal Seduction but I chose PS and I already seen some results after 1 day of listening so I think that I made the right choice. :smiley:

4 Likes

Share some results …

But not in this thread…

3 Likes

@AMASH how long did it take for you to see results after listening to PS iron throne? i hope it works quicker to see results with iron throne? because when you said it took you 4-5months i’m wondering would it take that long for me to see results as above mentioned? i understand i need to be a social machine approaching women to make it a success.

AMASH was banned and no longer participates here.

He ran Primal, then Primal Seduction, then Primal Seduction: Iron Throne each for extended periods of time.

That’s what he was referring to about the 4-5 months.

@Dare2fly -if you don’t need much healing or emotional support around seduction, PS Iron Throne QV2 and/or Ultima version should work very quickly and if you’re taking sufficient action you will likely see fast results as well.

If you do need healing or emotional support-I would say PS would be a better choice to start with and I don’t know how Iron Throne will effect you

1 Like

@Azriel what exact healing & emotional support do we get from ps vs iron throne? i mean how does the emotional support help? and if I’m missing healing & emotional support what would it be like?

1 Like

Iron throne is primal seduction with the healing stripped from the script (no healing creates faster pure performance results) and the seduction/manifestation elements enhanced.

You will get 0 emotional support from PS: Iron Throne

You will get emotional healing and support from Primal Seduction.

Emotional support helps with things like getting over limiting beliefs about your attractiveness, what woman might be interested in you, releasing sexual traumas or hurts that limit your seduction ability, internally accepting yourself as a sexual man etc…

If your missing healing and emotional support and your run Iron Throne you will likely just feel really uncomfortable and avoidant of the new behaviors you are being ‘pushed’ into, or insecurities/ reactivity will flare up in the middle of engaging woman. Like a woman may be very interested and you keep thinking how could she ever like someone like me.

Anyway these are extreme examples to illustrate a point. I’d say if you’ve regularly dated and been sexual with woman give PS: Iron Throne a try, and if you feel newer to all that and/or you’ve had some strong sexual hang ups or romantic hurts in the past maybe run Primal Seduction for a month or so first.

12 Likes

This helped explain alot. If more explanations could be given and which seduction subs fits our personalities. Thanks

my man, this post of yours got me pretty excited , i found this forum around 1 week ago while i was searching for hypnotic audios to help me rewire my brain and become better with women. I was recommended to start with ascension before trying PS, reading your results with women i can barely wait to start. Is there a 3rd sub you can recommend to a newbie like me? 1st is ascension (will do a minimum of 3 weeks before stacking the 2nd) , 2nd will be primal seduction (not iron throne yet since i think i have much healing to do to fix my masculinity and it seems IT doesnt include healing aspect.
What i am trying to accomplish asap is to become confident around women and also make them feel drawn to me due to my energy, vibe , charisma. I am in my 40s but i wanna casually date attractive women of any age from college girls to women in their 40s. Congrats again my man on your amazing results

1 Like

Sadly, this member is no longer with us. Agree that these were great reviews, however.

Also, Zero Point makes the idea behind Iron Throne a bit obsolete.
Pre-Zero Point, Primal Seduction included the healing. Iron Throne did away with the healing aspect and was pure action.

Zero Point PS includes everything, so Iron Throne isn’t in ZP format as it no longer needs a separate distinction. So running PS ZP will work wonders in your stack. Since ZP “heals from within” by virtue of what it does.

3 Likes

thanks @Palpatine for the explanation on ZP, i will definitely run ZP PS as a 2nd stack and probably keep at it for a good while before adding a 3rd one, I guess i might have a lot of healing to do, my inner beliefs about me deserving the attraction of hot women are messed up (for example I only feel that a woman will respect and give me a chance to seduce her if i had performed an action that was worthy (like performing a salsa dance in which i did extremely well and she saw me)).

A great healing stack is rebirth stacked with Regen.
Stack those with PS ZP and there’ll be a healin’ goin’ on

2 Likes

thanx ill look into them!!!