Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Hm. A lot of truth in this post, I agree with it completely but it makes me feel like I also need to take a good look at myself in the mirror.

The last line about the only solution being deep introspection is what concerns me, because while I do agree with it, I wonder how many are even capable of deep introspection nowadays. Perhaps it’s my pessimism, I don’t know, perhaps I need to place more faith in others. Regardless, it’s something that I need to think about.

Thank you for this post Saint.

2 Likes

Hey Saint, you mentioned somewhere that you automate almost everything in your life and business.

Can you share a bit what and how?

I am big in having as much automated as possible. Maybe you have some ideas I haven’t thought of yet.

1 Like

Things like, I have multiple bank accounts and when I pay myself (every two weeks, like most people), I have a set of automatic transfers that splits the money up between those accounts for various purposes. I have an account for bills, one for entertainment and one for saving. I also have an automatic investment set up in Coinbase and TD Ameritrade.

The bills are set to autopay, so I never have to worry about them being late, etc.

Many of my personal things, like soap and deodorant are setup as subscriptions from Amazon, meaning I never run out and have to rush out to buy things.

I also follow particular routines and schedule my time a lot, though I’ve moved away from that a bit, as I wanted more freedom to pivot.

Also starting to meal prep and spend less time cooking and preparing. This way, I can spend the majority of my time on research and business rather than running around aimlessly.

22 Likes

Don’t forget that you’re going to workout too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How I imagine SaintSovereign doing his meal prep…

I am literally laughing my ass off right now… I don’t even know why I find this so funny. :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m in another mad scientist frenzy, as we’ve just had a number of breakthroughs. I wasn’t ready for this, as we’re still in the ZP v1 rollout and we’re close to creating a v2. We believe we’re closer to understanding recon and how to diminish its effects on you.

Also seeing evidence that five to seven minutes of ZP is more effective than 15. Seriously.

Also seeing evidence that washouts only need three days instead of five. Do not switch yet, as I need more confirmation.

I have another interesting idea that I want to roll out soon that will once again change the game. More info soon.

We’re holding off on Ascension Chamber for a bit more while we’re research this, as it may be the first title featuring these new discoveries. It won’t turn into vapor ware, I promise — it’s just a vital piece of what we’re attempting to achieve.

Also, if you’ve made a custom within the last thirty days, PM me with the modules in it and what you’re trying to achieve. We need two cohesive customs to rewrite in ZP. First, to see how well they play along with major titles and how well they work. Second, to see if we can keep the same module limits.

Interesting times.

On a personal note, I’m in recon hell, lol. Good thing is, with Zero Point, it’s very obvious what my issue is: the forgiveness scripting in Chosen From Within. I don’t forgive easily, but I know I need to let go of certain things from the past that’s holding me back. I will continue forward with this as long as I can. If it starts to hurt my ability to work, however, I’ll have to cut back or remove that scripting.

58 Likes

Reading this, I can tell. This is going to be interesting. I’m going to watch this with interest.

3 Likes

Wou very interesting news, these are terrific times :).
Something new about the possibility to listen to more than 3 titles at one stack?
And also regarding 5-7 minutes. Can we listen to normal 15 minutes subs only for 5-7 minutes and then stop?

2 Likes

oooooo, seems like Jarvis found out about it and told me before you lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

remember that one time I started feeling bad about forgiving people, like that one ex that I mentioned in my previous journal, before dropping Chosen?
at that time, there was a moment of self-realization that enlightened me, to see things from a different view, so I’d like to ask you;
do you think that the one who might need the forgiveness is you? like you forgiving yourself.
I say that because oftentimes, we place ourselves within a mental prison, filled with guilt, shame, and self-hatred, because of our actions or the actions of those who we haven’t forgiven, but in reality, we’re just frustrated and angry at ourselves.

7 Likes

This is interesting and useful, because CFW gave me really bad recon, whereas regular Chosen does not. I’m not a forgiving person either. It was bad enough that I’m considering going back to regular Chosen.

2 Likes

private testing?

Sent you a pm with a module list from a custom I got quite recently.

Tried Chosen From within, with one loop, much after could feel like a heart emoji out of nowhere sending love to me from out of nowhere from the inside.

Was due the next loop yesterday with my stack, did not want to as the nice heart feeling just out of no where was so nice. But much later in the night decided to.

The second time it had same effect causing inner calmness and no internal chatter went to sleep after and could feel the same upon waking, but as day commenced it was same as usual. The heart emoji internal love feeling is not there though, but more like a slight tare.

Also yes these healing subs do take a bit out of you, in terms its requiring more energy.

If you were to add anything to chosen within, I think you could weave parts of rebirth to further enhance maybe

Hope you come up with something so we can use more than 3zps.

I’m already doing 5 min of ZPs ever since Saint suggested it to me some time ago. All I can say is that it is working much better for me. It feels like I’m able to process it faster and feel lighter afterwards. Before then with the 15min I could feel that my head was occupied with processing of the sub. I haven’t tried the 7min yet but I think it will also work fine - maybe even better.

Haven’t had any recon ever since and I’m someone who easily gets recon. (but it is still too early to tell as I’m just starting again with the 5 min after my 4 days washout. I initially wanted to go for 5 days washout but already felt that 3 days were enough, still did 4 days to be on the safe side.)

I haven’t done any stacking yet as I want to sense the full effects of a title which is difficult once I mix them up but it feels like I’m able to stack more titles as I won’t get overwhelmed by a single 15min title anymore (it seems I’m very sensitive to subs).

I’m very glad that @SaintSovereign is now studying the effects of a less exposure ZP file. Really exciting to see what Saint and Fire are coming up with next. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Naw. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Can the 5-7 minutes reduce the need to run the alternative listening schedule with 2 days off in between?

I know it’s early but this is big news.

you mean 1 day off in between. I haven’t tried it myself yet as I don’t want to mix things up (currently using 1 day on - 1 day off)… I’m very precise and strict when it comes to testing as I take notes of everything in an Excel table and don’t want to distort results.

I feel, however, that I could listen to it daily without getting recon. that’s just a feeling because how light it feels. I’m not sure, however, if it really plays out the way I’m feeling right now. Recon can be very tricky. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to see what listening schedule Saint will come up with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure he meant 2 days in between. Talking about his “alternative” schedule

1 Like

Yeah there’s an alternative recon reducing schedule I have to stick to. Otherwise I fall apart lol

1 Like

Great it will be even more amazing than it was going to be.

Do your thing, I have a feeling that there going to be even more discoveries coming soon from zp.

1 Like

That reminded me of this:

Take the time you need.

We’re a community of adults and will be okay.

9 Likes